剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
嗨
Hey.
嗨,男朋友
Hey, boyfriend.
不,Bev,是你的巨变
No, Bev, you rock.
谢谢,Rach' 天哪,你带来的巨变
Thanks, Rach'. God, you rock.
天哪,我看起来这么性感
Oh, my god, I look so hot.
看到这绺卷发的效果了吗?
Do you see how the tendrils frame her face?
好了,搞定了
Okay, we're done.
干杯
Cheers.
Deb,现在喝酒是不是太早了?
Deb, honey, it's a little early to be drinking, don't you think?
嗯,这样能看到我屁♥股♥吗?
Mm, can you see my ass through this?
大规模新的改造过的体系,父母作为主要角色
a new-and-improved mass-transit system, parents as role models...
回到我的观点来,
Which brings me to my platform --
正式在周五午夜狂欢中归还我的球衣
to officially retire my jersey this friday night at Midnight Madness.
多亏适时的捐款,高中慷慨的同意
And, thanks to a well-timed donation, the high school's generously agreed
电视广♥告♥下周开播
Tv ads air next week.
广♥告♥牌不错
The billboards look great.
但,我仍可以给他找点麻烦
But, you know, I can still make things difficult for him.
当然
Sure.
相信我,这是不可拒绝的好机会
Trust me, it was an offer too good to refuse.
为Nathan,为我的解脱
Freedom for Nathan, for me.
离婚
A divorce.
为了什么?
In exchange for what?
我做了个魔鬼交易,选举中必须支持他
I made a deal with the devil that I'd stand by his side through this election.
我不是很方便
my hands are tied.
我希望能帮上忙,但...
You know, I'd love to help, but...
那我们就要找个人能击败他
Then we're gonna have to find somebody who can beat him.
我是说,他没有对手
I mean, he's running unopposed.
说实话,Dan第一次提起这事,我以为他是开玩笑
To be honest, when Dan first brought it up, I thought he was joking.
我正想跟你说,Karen.
I was going to tell you, Karen.
还不算对市议会的否决权
not to mention veto power over city council.
警♥察♥机关,城市规划委员会
The police department, the zoning commission,
你知道市长有多大权利?
Do you realize the amount of control the mayor has?
这个爱搞小动作的人
That conniving skunk.
他竞选市长?
He's running for mayor?
再见,合伙人
See you, partner.
你怎么知道我是故意没对准?
How do you know I wasn't aiming there?
哦
Aw!
给我
Come on.
怎么,不相信我也能玩?
What, you don't think I got game?
合作?你和我?
A team? You and me?
我们合作愉快,你和我
So, we make a pretty good team, you and me.
随便你
Whatever you say.
我们可以等等看
We'll see about that.
无所谓了 她不会答应的
It doesn't matter, anyway. She's not gonna go for it.
只为了Haley
This is about Haley.
跟这没关系
No. It's not about that.
她重获音乐,你重获她?
She gets music back, you get her back?
没有音乐,她就不是Haley
Without it, she's just not Haley.
Haley的音乐对她很重要
Haley's music was a big part of her life.
告诉我?
You want to share them with me?
我有理由的
I have my reasons.
但Haley喜欢你,我没有得到 我和她合作就有那么重要吗?
But Haley wants you. I don't get it. Why is it so important that she and I work together?
我不想做第三者
Listen, you know I don't like to get in the middle of other people's relationships.
而且不全对
And entirely correct.
哦,哦 这不公平
Whoa, whoa. That's unfair.
你上次不是这么早就放弃
You didn't so easily last time.
你就放弃了?
You just gave up?
如果她愿意,她会很快答应的
Your girl has a real potty mouth when she wants to.
因为其他事
Among other things.
她说不?
She said no?
怎样?
What do you say?
只有音乐
Just music.
试试吧,你和我
Come on... me and you.
那只是小事, Haley.
Details, Haley.
那无聊的事就是我的婚姻,Chris.
The other crap was my marriage, Chris.
事情并不简单 但如果你能放弃那些无聊的事
So, things weren't always easy, but if you just set that other crap aside --
是的,我记得很清楚发生了什么 你忘了?
Yeah, I remember exactly what happened. Do you?
Haley, 我们能做很棒的音乐,记得吗?
Haley, you and I made great music together, remember?
不是吧 你知道Chris Keller我...不好意思
Come on. You know Chris Keller... Sorry.
你开玩笑吧?
Are you kidding me?
说实话,我在想也许我们能再次合作
Truthfully, I was thinking maybe you and me should work together again.
你在这干什么, Chris?
What are you doing here, Chris?
婚姻生活怎样?
So... how's married life?
我以为你见到我很高兴
I knew you'd be happy to see me.
如果你坚持的话
If you insist.
没问题
Okay.
确定,就是她
I'm sure. She's the one.
确定?
You're sure?
不错
Yeah.
真的,你要我跟她出去?
Really, you want me to ask her out?
跟她约会去,去啊
'Kay, go ask her out. Go on.
我帮你找一个吧,像她这样
Which is why I'm gonna pick a girl for you, say somebody like... her.
你得亲其他人
You kiss someone else.
我亲一个男孩,你也亲一个女孩
I kiss a guy, you kiss a girl.
我不知道这是必须的
I didn't know it was a requirement.
和你不按约定办事
and about how you haven't been holding up your end of the bargain.
我一直在想我们不固定只和对方约会的事,
So, I've been thinking about our whole nonexclusive thing,
这是队长的职责
That's the captain's responsibility.
要团结
Team unity.
也是属于全队的荣誉 不只是我
that trophy belongs to the team. It's not mine.
既然如此,我答应你尽全力夺冠
Well, in that case, I promise to do whatever I can to get you that championship.
不用说什么 你应得的
Nothing to say. You've earned it.
我真不知该说什么好
I don't know what to say.
让你做今年的队长
I'm making you captain of this year's squad.
我知道
I know you are.
我有准备
I'm ready, coach.
都冲着你来
It all runs through to you.
看这个——三人防御
Look at this -- triangle offense.
Nathan,来得正好
Nathan, good timing.
你找我,教练?
You wanted to see me, coach?
不 因为她很优秀
No. I like her because she's good.
你就因为那傻傻的音乐喜欢她?
You just like her 'cause of that stupid Bee Gees thing.
我们找到想要的人了,不是吗?
So... guess we found our girl, right?
是Rachel, 希望如此
It's Rachel, and I hope so.
不好意思,Betty,没叫错吧?我们保持联♥系♥
Sorry. Betty, was it? We'll be in touch.
不行她迟到了
Too bad she was late.
这女孩知道她的音乐
Girl knows her music.
专辑"Let it be"
The "Let it be" album.
John Lennon.
John Lennon.
不会吧,什么?
I'm sorry, what?
我想结果已经揭晓
and I hope we passed the audition.
我该代表自己和队员感谢你们,
I'd like to thank you on behalf of myself and the group,
随时开始吧
Whenever you're ready.
我自备了歌♥曲
Actually, I brought my own song.
快准备好,我要开始了
Just hit your mark and I'll start the song.
他是你男朋友?
That guy wasn't your boyfriend, was he?
嗯,不错,那个聚会
Oh, right. The party.
我原以为你是Pamela.
I thought it was Pamela.
是吗?
Really?
我叫Rachel
I'm Rachel, by the way.
新校区真让人糊涂
This new campus is totally confusing.
不好意思,我是不是太晚了?我迷路了
Sorry. Am I too late? I got lost.
就一个空缺,难道真的没人能上?
One spot on the team and there's no one to fill it?
我们该不会又找不到合适的人吧?
What part of this were we gonna miss again?
天哪!怎么了
Oh, my god! Oh, my god.
蓝色巨人!
Big blue! Ow!
T.H.S.得第一
T.H.S. is number one.
T.H.S.得第一 加油!
T.H.S. is number one. Yell "go!"
加油,Ravens,加油,Ravens,加油!
Go, Ravens, go, Ravens, go!
什么,什么,什么,什么,什么,什么?
What, what, what, what, what, what?
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表