剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
给我自己
for me.
你感觉怎么样 Mouth?
How you feeling, Mouth?
Mouth?
Mouth?
恩 虚弱
Um, weak.
我觉得自己太不强壮了
I'm feeling seriously underdeveloped.
差点骗到我
Could have fooled me --
谁能想到你能一个人把这些东西搬到这呢 哈?
who would have thought you could move all this stuff in here by yourself, huh?
是的 谁知道?
Yeah, who knew?
拿着
Here.
谢谢
Thanks.
那么 这些男生里边有谁是你不想跟Lucas约会的原因吗?
So, are any of these guys the reason you don't want to date Lucas?
不 我在跟Lucas约会 只是不必专一的
No, I date Lucas, just not exclusively.
那么就像跟Felix一样?
So it's kind of like with Felix?
天哪 不 和Felix只是身体上的
God, no. Felix was a physical thing.
我和Lucas还是要有点浪漫的
I go for some romance with Lucas.
但是你不会对他忠心?- 不 太费事了
But you won't commit to him?- No, too much drama.
我不知道 Brooke
I don't know, Brooke.
当我跟Erica在一起的时候我觉得自己的生命都升华了
I felt larger than life when I was with Erica.
我愿意付出一切去挽回
I'd give anything to have that back.
你和Erica分手了?
You and Erica broke up?
是的
Yeah.
为什么? 发生了什么事?
Why? What happened?
她变得受欢迎了
She got popular.
瞧 这就是我在说的
See, this is exactly what I'm talking about.
只是玩玩的话就容易多了
It is so much better to play the field.
Davis?
Davis?
来吧
Come on.
嘿 Mouth 干得不错啊
Hey, Mouth, nice work.
为什么那么说?
Why is that?
Brooke刚给自己租了个地方 你就已经把她弄到卧室里去了
Brooke gets a place of her own, and you already got her in the bedroom.
哦 少来点冷嘲热讽
Oh, easy onthe skanky innuendo.
我再去拿点东西
I'm gonna get some more stuff.
你可以把沙发拿进来
You could get the couch.
好的
Yeah.
好吧 完全是相反的程序
All right, total reverse d閖?vu.
我三个月前才把Nathan的垃圾都弄出去
I moved all of Nathan's crap out of here three months ago.
哦 但是这会比那好多拉因为这是我们新的赛后派对宫殿
Oh, but this is gonna be so much better, because this is our new post-game party palace.
只需要来个P. Sawyer式的装♥修♥ 刷点油漆
All it needs is a P. Sawyer make-over, a little paint,
来几幅你画的那种"没人理解我"的怪画
a couple of those creepy "nobody understands me" drawings that you do,
还有一堆帅哥
and a batch of hot boys.
这就是冷嘲热讽
Hence the skanky innuendo.
恩-- 我们要做的第一件事就是把Nathan那丑陋的油漆印盖住
Hmm -- first thing we'd have to do is cover up Nathan's hideous paint stain.
我不知道
I don't know.
我说你还是留着它
I say you leave it.
我们不能留着它 Haley时常会过来 她没法看着那个
We can't leave it, Haley's gonna be here now and then. She can't be looking at that.
为什么不? 那东西在那是她的错
Why not? It's her fault it's there.
你和Haley在吵架?
You and Haley fighting?
那取决于我们在谈论哪个Haley
That depends on which Haley we're talking about --
Haley Scott 那个会弹Tric的好女孩
Haley Scott, the nice girl that played Tric,
还是Haley James那个不像个妻子 离开家也不打电♥话♥的人
or Haley James, the not-so-much-of-a-wife that left town and never called,
因为我是看不惯她
because her I have a problem with.
你有没有想过也许对她来讲要承受的太多了
Do you ever think maybe it just got to be too much for her?
比如 除去Chris的事不提
Like, leaving the whole Chris thing out of it,
也许她只是害怕太需要某些人的感觉了
maybe she just got scared of needing somebody too much.
太需要他们 她就抛弃他们?
Needing them so much, she just abandoned them?
好吧 你可以因为我说这个恨我 但是
Okay, you can hate me for saying this, but
也许你和Haley的问题没有跟回来找你的亲生母亲Ellie的那么大
maybe your problem isn't so much with Haley as it is with Ellie, your returning birth mother?
不 Brooke 我的问题是看不惯任何突然消失 然后又轻松的回来
No, Brooke, my problem is with anybody who just vanishes and then waltzes back in
而且希望立刻被原谅的人。你的问题是
and expects to be instantly forgiven. And your problem is
如果你继续告诉我我的问题是什么 就不会有任何人帮你粉刷这个地方
you're not gonna have anybody to help you paint this place if you keep telling me what my problem is.
对不起
Sorry.
太激动了
Too angry?
一点点而已
Just a smidge.
恢复正常- 谢谢
Dialing back. - Thank you.
瞧...
Look...
我想说的是 我们都知道心碎是怎样的感觉
all I'm saying is we both know what it's like to have your heart broken.
也许Haley只是需要一点帮助 无论她是不是该被责备
Maybe Haley just needs a little help, whether or not she's to blame.
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
看情况了
Depends.
你回来不走了吗?
Are you home for good?
或者为了坏事呢
Or for bad.
啊 真好
Ah, good.
我们刚把你带回家的时候你妈妈一星期没睡
Your mom didn't sleep for a week when we brought you home.
每一次咳嗽 每一声轻笑
Every cough, every gurgle,
她都会马上起来把你抱在怀里
she'd be up and have you in her arms immediately.
有一次 我因为这取笑她 然后她说
One time, I -- I teased her about it, and she said,
"我会永远守候着她
"I'm always gonna be there for her.
不管怎样
No matter what,
她都会知道她妈妈爱她"
she's gonna know her mother loves her."
亲爱的 我们原本打算告诉你的...
Honey, we were gonna tell you...
我们俩一起
together.
但是当她去世的时候...
But when she died...
我猜我不想让你的悲伤变得迷惑 而且...
I guess I didn't want to confuse your grief, and...
我觉得那么的软弱无力 我没法让你不失去她
...I felt so powerless that I couldn't protect you from losing her.
你知道 我看着这幅画然后我想
You know, I look at this drawing and I think
如果这对你有帮助的话你可以生我的气
you can be mad at me if it helps.
但是你不要把你妈妈扯进来...
But you leave your mom out of it...
因为她从没对你说过谎
because she never lied to you.
而且她全心全意的爱着你
And she loved you with all her heart.
这另一个女人 Ellie
And this other woman, Ellie,
她改变不了谁是你的妈妈...
she doesn't change who your mom was...
所以你...
So don't you...
你敢
Don't you dare.
谁是性感的世界旅行家?
Who is the sexy world traveler?
Deb!哦 见到你真好- 嘿 欢迎回来
Deb! Oh, it's so good to see you.- Hey, welcome back.?
那么 你觉得这个地方怎么样?
So, what do you think of the place?
恩 Lucas说这里变了
Well, Lucas said it was different.
挺令类的 不过我喜欢
It's pretty edgy, but I like it.
而且改变总是好的 - 是的
And change is good. - Yeah.
你最近怎么样?
How have you been?
恩 就像我电子邮件里写的关于Dan的那些事 我一直是个痛苦的贱♥人♥ 你呢?
Well, as you know from my e-mails about Dan, I have been one miserable bitch -- you?
恩 我也经历过痛苦的那部分
Well, I've been the miserable part.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我猜那说明Andy还没有回来
I guess that means Andy's not back.
还没有
Not yet.
看看吧 希望他很快会回来
We'll see. Hopefully, he'll be back soon.
你有Keith的消息吗?
Have you heard from Keith?
没 我没有 看来你也没有?
No, I haven't. I guess you haven't either?
嘿 一个女孩能在这弄到杯好喝的咖啡吗?
Hey, can a girl get a decent cup of Joe around here?
哦 一首歌♥换一杯 哦 我真想你 孩子
Oh, one song per cup. Oh, I've missed you, kiddo.
我也想你
I missed you, too.
我可以来杯杜松子酒 我是说 咖啡
I could use a cup of gin -- I mean, coffee -- myself.
Karen?
Karen?
是的 拜托 -- 咖啡 不要杜松子酒
Yeah, please -- coffee, not gin.
我要杜松子酒
I'll have gin.
那么 什么风把你吹来的 大明星小姐?
So, what brings you around, miss jet-setter?
啊 恩 考虑到他们给我的开场费 我希望在这找个工作
Ah, well, considering what they pay the opening act, I was kind of hoping for a job.
我让Haley回餐馆工作了 如果你没意见的话
I asked Haley to come back to the caf?if it's okay with you.
哦 当然 我们很高兴有一位大歌♥星在我们这个时髦的新餐馆演出
Oh, of course -- we'd love to have a big pop star performing in our hip, new caf?
实际上我希望能像以前那样做服务生
Actually, I was kind of hoping to waitress like before.
哦
Oh.
那么 5号♥桌需要清理 看看你怎么样
Well, table 5 needs a clean-up. Let's see what you got.
我这就去- 好的
I'm on it.- Alright.
恩 我们没有杜松子酒了 所以我拿了点 恩...
Well, we were out of gin, so I went with, uh...
咖啡
coffee.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道 恩...
You know, um...
我第一次演出就在这 只给Nathan的
I had my first performance right here, just for Nathan.
他去学校之后你跟他通过话吗?
Have you talked to him since he left for camp?
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表