剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
给我弄好这个烂网站
Just please come here because I need you to fix this stupid website.
应该一个小时之前就开始运行了
It was supposed to go live an hour ago.
哦 是在运行
Oh, it's live.
那还有什么问题?
So what's the problem?
点 定购
Click on "orders."
34笔订单? Brooke 这太棒了
34 orders? Brooke, this is great.
先别那么高兴 再点一遍
Hold the enthusiasm. Click it again.
36笔订单
Make that 36 orders.
Brooke 36笔订单 真是太难以置信了
Brooke, 36 orders is incredible.
Haley 我不可能那么快做出36件裙子
Haley, I can't make 36 dresses that fast.
我连6件都做不出来
I can't make 6 dresses that fast.
等等 你原来是怎么想的?
Wait, what did you think was gonna happen?
我不知道 我没想到人们会真的订什么东西
I don't know. I didn't think people were actually gonna order anything,
就算他们订了 我以为也是订我做好的那些
and if they did, I figured they'd just order stuff I'd already made.
很差的计划吗?
Was that a bad plan?
37 38
37, 38.
伙计 订单都到43了
Dude, it just jumped to 43.
Mouth我叫你来不是为了让你显示你的计算能力的
Mouth, I did not ask you to come over here to showcase your counting skills.
我需要你把它停下来
随便你怎么做
I need you to make it stop. Kill it. Do whatever you have to do.
我没有43件裙子.
I don't have 43 dresses.
你有多少?
How many do you have?
4件
4.
我们这是去哪?
So where are we headed?
大河城
River city.
你去过吗?
You ever been there?
还没有 不过有这个计划
No, but it's on my list.
那个说来话长的故事是怎么回事?
So how about that long story?
我昨晚跟Brooke过的夜
I spent the night with Brooke.
哦 好的 没关系
Ugh. Okay. Never mind.
不是你想得那样
It wasn't like that.
我是说 我们并没有睡在一起
I mean, we didn't actually sleep together.
我觉得你这回不是玩玩的
I just thought you decided not to play her non-exclusive sleeping game.
我们已经在一起了 认真的
We're together now... exclusively.
哦 不 哦 天哪 我真是笨蛋
Oh, no. Oh, god, I am an idiot.
不 你知道吗? 听着 你也是个笨蛋
No, you know what? Scratch that. You're an idiot.
我竟然不知道
I didn't know any better.
你说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
Lucas 几个小时前你们一直在一起
而现在你却跟我坐在车里?
Lucas, you guys have been together a couple of hours, and you're in the car with me?
你怎么不告诉我? 我要知道就不会把你叫过来了
Why didn't you tell me? I wouldn't have even asked you to come.
Peyton 我答应过你
Peyton, I made you a promise.
而且 你需要帮助就应该找我
Besides, you should be able to turn to me for help.
我很高兴能帮助你
I love being that guy for you.
Brook也觉得我有问题就找你是件好事?
Well, does Brooke love you being that guy for me?
不 我可不这么想 所以 给她打电♥话♥
No, I didn't think so. So, call her.
打电♥话♥告诉她
我们现在的计划
Call her and tell her we had plans right now.
拨电♥话♥呀
Dial the phone.
我来吧 你去接电♥话♥
I got it. Just get the phone.
谢天谢地 是你
告诉我你正在来这的路上
Thank god it is you. Please tell me you are on your way over here.
事实上 我只是打电♥话♥来问问
一切是否顺利
Actually, I was just checking in to see how things are going.
糟透了
Like crap.
你还和Peyton在一起吗?
Are you still with Peyton?
是的 听着
我曾经答应过她 陪她去见Ellie
Yeah, listen, I sort of promised her I'd go with her to see Ellie,
我们正出城呢
and we're heading out of town right now.
你要去多久?
How long are you gonna be gone?
我不知道
完事我就给你打电♥话♥
I don't know, but I'll call you when I do.
好吧
Okay.
听着 Brooke 我答应过她
Look, Brooke, I made her a promise.
Luke没关系 我们要信任彼此 对吗?
Luke, it's fine. We're trusting each other, right?
所以 别忘给我打电♥话♥ 好么?
So just call me later, okay?
回见
See ya.
好的
O kay.
看见没? 她没意见
See? She's fine with it.
嘿 是Lucas吗? 他正过来吗?
因为我们需要尽可能多的人手
Hey, was that Lucas? Is he coming over? 'Cause we need all the help we can get.
不 他跟以前的女朋友在一起
No, he's with his other girlfriend.
就是这
This is it.
你还好吗?
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
我只是没想到会这么害怕
I guess I just didn't think I'd be this afraid.
害怕什么?
Of what?
我不知道 也许是真♥相♥?
I don't know. The truth maybe?
你知道吗?
You know what?
我觉得我也许应该独自面对
I think this is probably something I should do alone.
好的
Okay.
听着 我很抱歉让你一直陪着我
Look, I'm really sorry that you rode out all this way.
我想我只是需要你陪我来到这
I guess I just needed your help getting here.
你一直很独♥立♥
You never needed my help.
我回去周围转转
Anyway, I'm gonna go explore a bit.
你办完事就给我打电♥话♥
Just give me a call when you're ready.
我的名字是 Elizabeth 我是你的妈妈
My name is Elizabeth. I'm your mother.
Peyton
Peyton.
祝好运
Good luck.
谢谢 Luke
Thanks, Luke.
滚出去 Ellie
Just get out, Ellie --
离开我家 我的小镇
out of my house, out of my town,
离开我的生活
out of my life.
嗨
Hi.
妈妈 这太奇怪了
Okay, mom, this is pretty weird.
你给我留了张字条
又在半夜偷偷溜走
You leave me a note and sneak away in the middle of the night,
然后我接到这个神秘的电♥话♥
到底发生了什么事?
and then I get this cryptic phone call. What's going on?
你知道我有多爱你
妈妈
- You know how much I love you.
- Mom --
亲爱的 坐下
Honey, sit down.
好吧
O kay.
自从遇见你♥爸♥爸
这些年来 我变了
Over the years since I met your father, I've changed,
慢慢的 我变成了我讨厌的那种人
and somewhere along the line, I've become someone I don't respect.
打包行李 从这滚出去
Pack a bag and get out,
否则没准你睡着的时候
我会拿刀捅你
or so help me god, I will stab you in your sleep.
我在做开水 然后泼到你身上
I'm boiling water to throw on you.
果酱是干嘛用的?
And what's the syrup for?
为了粘在你身上
Well, that's so it sticks to you.
妈妈 你怎么...
让我说完
- Mom, what are you --
- Let me finish.
在我的记忆中 我一直都在依赖别人
As far back as I can remember, I've had to rely on others.
从来也没有独♥立♥过
I've never been able to be alone.
从来也没有坚强过
I've never been very strong,
但现在是我尝试改变的时候了
but now it's time for me to try.
我必须这样做
I have to.
我不会回Tree Hill Nathan
I'm not going back to Tree Hill, Nathan.
这是我的世界 知道吗?
这是我的音乐 我的作品
This is my world, okay?! That's my music. This is my art.
远离我的生活 好吗?
Just stay out of my life, okay?
那是第一张
That was their first single.
已经为数不多了
Only a few thousand of those exist.
很抱歉 你的前门没有关
I'm sorry. Your front door was unlocked.
嘿
Hey.
如果我也被允许进入你的房♥间随便乱看
你也可以
If I'm allowed to goin to your room and sneak around, you can do the same here.
哦 等等
Oh, wait.
我没那个权利 是不是?
I wasn't allowed to do that, was I?
你来这干吗 Peyton?
What are you doing here, Peyton?
呃 我 我想看看你
你离开的那天晚上 我去了你的旅馆
Well, I -- I tried to see you and went to your hotel room the night you left,
但是你已经走了
but you were gone.
我不知道怎么找到你
所以我就想
And I didn't know how to find you, and I started to think
也许你不想被找到
maybe you didn't want to be found.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表