剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
大♥麻♥能止呕
Marijuana helps with the nausea.
还有多久?
How far along?
时间够了
Far enough.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我回到这里,是因为我想确定Peyton一切都好
I came back here 'cause I needed to know that Peyton was okay,
以后也能幸福
that she'd be okay.
她应该知道
She deserves to know.
你得告诉她
You have to tell her.
我知道,但我想让她以她自己的方式了解我
I know, but I want her to get to know me first on her own terms,
不想她因为替我难过而来了解我
not because she feels sorry for me.
我想也许你可以告诉她你弄错了
I thought maybe you could tell her you made a mistake,
鼓励她再给我一次机会
encourage her to give me another chance.
有什么需要帮助的吗?
Can I help you?
我在散步
Taking a walk.
似乎我最近经常在散步
Seems I've been doing a lot of that lately.
不如你滚远点吧? 最近也经常这么做吗?
How about taking a hike? You done that lately?
我有没有跟你说过我在这个公园捡到的小狗?
Did I ever tell you about the dog I found in this park?
我带它回家,给它最好的东西
I took him into my home and gave him the best of everything.
有人也许会说我宠坏它了
Some might say I even spoiled him.
后来有一天...
And then one day...
他咬了我
he bit me.
哦,它很聪明
Oh, he's a smart dog.
问题是...
Point is...
那狗后来再也没咬过我
that dog never bit me again.
我知道你为什么来这儿
I get why you come out here.
空气清新,没人打扰
Fresh air, solitude.
让人头脑清醒
Gives one clarity.
这很重要
That's important.
整个夏天我都想抓住一样东西,可它不停从我指间滑走
Something I've been trying to grasp at all summer, but it just kept slipping through my fingers
直到那晚我在海滩篝火旁看到你
until I saw you the other night at the beach at the bonfire.
我知道是你, Lucas
I know it was you, Lucas.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我那晚看见你在车行
I saw you at the dealership that night.
你以为我会不记得吗?
You think I wouldn't remember?
小心点
Careful, now.
不想心跳加快吧
Don't want to get that heart rate up,
特别是现在你停止服药了
especially since you stopped taking your meds.
如果你倒在球场上,没人帮你叫救护车那就太可惜了
It'd be a shame if you collapsed on the court and no one to call an ambulance.
谢谢你的关心...
Thanks for your concern...
...爸爸
...dad.
我没有养育你,所以也许你没有学到教训
I didn't raise you, so maybe you didn't get the lesson.
如果你想做一件事情,一定要有始有终
If you're gonna start something, you sure as hell better finish it.
我不想再跟你玩这个游戏了
I'm not playing this game anymore.
谈得很开心,儿子
Good talk, son.
我们很快就会了结的
We'll finish it soon.
你跑到学校这一边来干什么?
What are you doing on this side of the school?
上体育课- 什么,绕这么远?
Going to P.E.- Oh, what -- by way of Florida?
你在躲Haley
You're dodging Haley.
我们分手的时候,你是怎么处理的
How'd you deal with it when we first broke up,
除了立刻和Lucas好上以外?
aside from immediately trying to hook up with Lucas?
说真的,我们每天都见面,你是怎么处理的?
No, seriously. How did you deal with having to see each other every day?
真的,我唯一怀念的就是代数课逃课,跟你在我的车里亲热
Really, the only thing I missed was skipping algebra and making out in my car.
虽然我不喜欢吻你,但我更不喜欢代数课
As much as I loathed kissing you, algebra was worse.
你知道一天只去一趟储物柜一次有多麻烦吗?
Do you have any idea how annoying it is to only go to your locker once a day?
我要找个按♥摩♥师了
I'm gonna need a chiropractor.
我们说些高兴的事吧
Let's talk about something happy,
比如如果我们不找点钱来交房♥租我们会怎样被赶出去
like how we're gonna get evicted if we don't find money for rent.
等等,你父母没给你寄钱吗?
Wait a minute, I thought your parents sent you money.
刚好够我买♥♥开学的衣服
Well, it barely covered my back-to-school wardrobe.
你把房♥租的钱用来买♥♥了衣服?
You spent your rent money on clothes?
我总不能光着身子吧。那可太了不起了
I can't come to school naked. It wouldn't be very presidential.
不过我一点都不担心我重新当选学生会主席
Although I would never have to worry out re-election.
老天,幸亏你不是财政部长
Oh, my god, it's so good that you're not treasurer.
顺便说一下,你跟Peyton谈过了吗?
By the way, have you talked to Peyton?
我理解为什么Nathan冷落我,可又不是我把Peyton送出去领养的
I get why Nathan's freezing me out, but it's not like I put Peyton up for adoption.
明星前锋Nathan Scott,和他的妻子, Haley面对面
Star forward Nathan Scott and wife, Haley, face to face.
她的回归会如何影响他的比赛呢?
How will her return affect his game?
她会毁掉他的平均每场得分吗?
就像EricaMarsh威胁要毁掉我的放大器一样?
Will she destroy his average like Erica Marsh threatens to destroy this reporter's GPA?
我不关心有多少校董会以成♥本♥价♥买♥♥到新车
I don't care how many board members got their cars at cost.
40年的执教经验应该比那个更重要
40 years of coaching should count for more than that.
嘿,教练
Hey, coach.
看哪,大明星
Well, well, Avril Lavigne.
有什么可以效劳的?
What can I do for you?
我想跟你谈谈Nathan的事
I wanted to talk to you about Nathan.
他现在不愿意理我
I'm not exactly his favorite person right now.
你想让我跟他谈谈
And you'd like for me to talk to him.
我是这么希望的,他很听你的话
I was hoping. He really listens to you.
听着,孩子,我是教练,不是访谈节目的主持人
Listen, girlie, I'm a basketball coach, not Dr. Phil.
我现在自己还头大呢。没时间管别人的事情
I don't have time for anybody else's problems right now. I've got plenty of my own.
我理解
I understand.
而且,我的明星队员如果能专心比赛而不为个人感情分心
Besides that, I should be happy that my star player's focusing on the game
我还求之不得呢
rather than on his love life.
今年我们还要赢得冠军呢
We got a championship to win this year.
给
Here.
什么东西?
What's this?
留堂条
It's called a detention slip.
为什么留堂?!
Detention for what?!
我这里是男换衣间
Last time I checked, this was the boys' locker room.
拿上走吧
Now, take it and go.
Peyton和Ellie之间怎么样了?
So, how is, uh, everything going with Peyton and Ellie?
不知道,我让Ellie躲远点
I don't know. I told Ellie to stay away.
可我又觉得也许应该让她们谈谈
But part of me thinks it might be good for those two to talk.
你了解她吗?
How much do you know about her?
不怎么了解,真的
Not much, really.
她怀Peyton的时候遇到我们,正在找人领养她
We met her when she was pregnant with Peyton, looking for an adoptive couple.
她挑选了我们
She chose us.
Peyton的父亲呢,她的生父?
What about Peyton's father -- uh, biological father?
我们问到他,可她不愿意谈
We asked about him, but she would never talk about him.
我不知道, 凯伦
I don't know, Karen.
我有一半时间漂浮在大西洋上挣钱糊口
Half the time I'm floating in the Atlantic, trying to keep a roof over our heads,
Peyton一个人挣扎着度过她的少女时代
and Peyton is scratching her way through adolescence alone.
Peyton知道你爱她, 拉里
Peyton knows that you love her, Larry.
我知道
I know she does.
我只是不想看到她再次受到伤害
I just don't want to see her hurt again.
我不认识,Ellie,我不知道她的目的
You know, I don't know Ellie. I don't know her intentions,
也许应该让Peyton自己去发掘
but this may be the one opportunity that Peyton has to find out.
我知道你想保护她,但她最需要保护的是不要留下悔恨
I know you want to protect her, but maybe what she needs protection from is regret.
Durham教练, 如果我之前说了什么,让你不高兴的事情,请你原谅
Coach Durham, if I said something to upset you earlier, I'm really sorry.
坐吧
Take your seat.
你怎么在这儿?
What are you doing here?
她被留堂了,跟你一样
She's got detention, just like you.
今天就我俩惹麻烦了吗?
Are we the only two people that got in trouble today?
走吧,孩子
Get lost, kid.
饶了你这一次
You're pardoned.
今天允许说话
Today, we're gonna allow talking.
你俩一定有很多话要说
I believe you two have some catching up to do.
留堂怎么样?
So, how'd detention go?
跟普通的留堂一样,惩罚
It was what it was supposed to be -- punishment.
Nathan看了我一次,我还正高兴呢
Nathan looked at me exactly once when my stomach growled funny
可他接着的一个小时,眼睛一直望着钟
and then stared at the clock for the rest of the hour.
给你时间去实现那些预言,好吗?
Gave you time to work on those predictions, right?
你开玩笑? 照今年这情形,我会拿到毕业证书的
Are you kidding me? The way this year's going, I predict I'm gonna get my G.E.D.
午饭见- 好的
See you at lunch.- All right.
对不起,你是凯莉 克拉克森?
Excuse me. Um, aren't you Kelly Clarkson?
婊♥子♥
Bitch.
你当我的面说试试?
You want to try saying that to my face?
你想唱星星的歌♥吗?
You like to sing about stars?
也许你想眼冒金星
Maybe you'd like to see some.
我可你惹你!
I have never done anything to you!
嘿,嘿,嘿! 别打了!
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表