剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Previously on "One Tree Hill"...
《篮球兄弟》前情提要
I'm not on the chifs anymore. What?
我离开酋长队了 什么
I'm the point guard for the Charlotte Bobcats.
我现在是夏洛特山猫队的得分后卫
You're in the NBA?
你进NBA了?
I'm in the NBA.
我进NBA了
You told me that someday I'd be ready to let someone in.
你曾说总有一天我会准备好敞开心扉
I think today might be someday.
我想也许就是今天
I love you.
我爱你
I used to wonder why I was still alive.
过去我常想为什么我还活着
I'm not. And this is my hell.
其实没有 这里是地狱
Pull the trigger.
扣扳机
Take the pain away!
让我解脱吧
Maybe you're still here for redemption.
或许你还活着是为了等待救赎
I sat there in the dark-- alone, broken.
我在黑暗的世界里 一个人 几近崩溃
On the eve of my son's first game in the NBA,
在我儿子进NBA第一场比赛的前夜
I sat alone on a playground basketball court
我独自一人坐在篮球场
And waited for death.
等待死神降临
I'd been given only days to live.
我剩下的日子不多了
That was 14 months ago.
那是在14个月前
Bill, I want you to listen to me
比尔 听我说
Because we have a history of helping each other
因为我们过去都互相帮忙
And because I'm the best damn
再说 我又是与你合作的人中
sports agent that you deal with.
最优秀的体育代理
Now, listen --
所以 听好
You guys turned it around last season in a very big way.
上一赛季你们力挽狂澜
But Pennington needs receivers, and you know it.
但彭宁顿需要外接手 你知道的
Hackett's big. He's fast.
汉克特很强壮 速度也不赖
And you throw that ball anywhere near him,
你只需要把球带到他附近
He gets up and gets it.
他就拿到球
Mm-hmm. That's absolutely true.
完全正确
But he's also going into his third season,
但他已经打第三个赛季了
And, historically, You know that that's when NFL
照惯例 这个阶段是国家橄榄球联盟
wide receivers flip the swith.
外接员拉闸的时候
Santana Moss, Steve Smith
想想桑坦纳·莫斯和史蒂夫·史密斯
Hackett is gonna be right there with them.
汉克特正好能和他们并肩作战
Bill, this one is so easy.
比尔 这对你来说不难吧
You have the money. You need the player.
你有资金 又刚好缺球员
All you need to do-- pull the trigger.
你只需要敲锤定音
You know what? I got to cut you off.
好了 我得挂线了
I got New England on line two.
新英格兰在2线等我
You're doing the right thing.
这么做就对了
You're getting a great player at a great price.
用低价购进了一个出色的球员
Yeah, I'll have my office send the paperwork over.
好的 我一会就叫助理把文件给你传过去
Thanks, Bill.
谢谢你 比尔
And, hey, congratulations.
还有 恭喜了
Hey, Mom. I got to call you back.
喂 妈妈 我会回你电♥话♥的
You could come with me.
你可以和我一块去
I can't.
我不能
You say that every time.
你每次都这么说
And you say "I can't" every time.
你每次都说你不能
Because I can't.
因为我真的不行
But the movie's almost over,
不过电影就快结束了
And then you can come back to Tree Hill,
这样你就能回树山镇
And we can finally be together, right?
那时我们就能长相厮守了 对吧
Yes, of course.
当然
This space reserved for Haley James Scott.
此地留给海莉·詹姆斯·斯科特
Good morning. Clothes Over Bros. Please hold.
早上好 布鲁克服饰 请稍等
Good morning. Clothes Over Bros. Please hold.
早上好 布鲁克服饰 请稍等
I need you to go online and find me some pictures, recent ones.
你现在上网去找些照片 近照
And call their reps and get me head shots.
然后打给他们的销♥售♥代表 要连头照
Also, call Prime and cancel the dinner reservation
还有打电♥话♥到普莱姆帮我取消
I had for tomorrow night.
预定明晚的晚餐
This is good, but I want to see it in green.
这个还不错 但我要绿色的
Green is the new orange.
新橘的那种绿
I heading back to tree hill, so book me a flight,
我准备回树山镇 给我订机票
Preferably direct,
直飞的最好
And call me in the car and tell me which terminal.
然后打到我的车上 告诉我终点站
Is that my coffee?
那是我的咖啡吗
Mocha double latte, no foam.
摩卡双份拿铁 无泡沫
Last time there was foam. I hate foam. Is there foam?
上次有泡沫 我讨厌泡沫 确定没有吗
No foam.
确定
Um, Victoria wanted to see you about...
维多利亚想和你会面
About the model she wants to hire
谈她想要为布鲁克服饰
To be the new face of Clothes Over Bros.
请新模特的事情
We're not going with a model. We're going with an actress.
我们不用模特 我们要演员
Cancel the meeting.
取消掉
She's not gonna like that.
这样她会生气的
Yeah, well, she works for me.
是的 不过她是给我打工的
Don't tell her I said that.
不过这句别告诉她
Okay, now go. Chop, chop.
好了 去忙吧 快 快
Calliope.
卡利欧普
You're a good assistant, but have some fun, okay?
你是个不错的助手 不过开心一点好吗
You're only young once.
你只年轻一次
The season's over, Nate.
赛季已经结束了 内特
For some guys.
其他人的赛季
For me...
对我来说
It's just the preseason for next year.
这只是明年的季前赛
See, that is why I love being your agent.
看 这就是为什么我喜欢做你的经纪人
Most guys are away on vacation, but not Nathan Scott.
大多数人都去度假了 内森·斯科特不会
He's in the gym doing work.
他会在体育馆训练
And I'm not the only one who's noticed.
而绝不止我一个人注意到了
What do they say?
他们怎么说
All the right things, man...
哥们 全是好话
That they love you, you had another great season,
说他们很喜欢你 下赛季你会同样出色
And you're a very important part of the future.
未来你将会是很重要的角色
Does any of this mean I have a new contract?
这是说他们会和我续约
Not yet.
这还没说
But what did I tell you, man?
记得我给你说过什么
14 months ago when you came up on that 10-day?
14个月前你来的十天训练
"Just do the work."
"只管打球"
"Just do the work." And you have.
"只管打球" 你做到了
You worked hard. You played great.
你拼命地练 打得也很棒
And now it's gonna cost them.
现在可以敲他们一笔
You love this stuff, don't you?
你很喜欢这么做 是吧
Hell yeah, I do.
是啊 我喜欢
And I'm good at it, man. So don't sweat it.
我也很擅长 所以别担心
I'd never do anything
我绝不会去做伤害你
To jeopardize you or Haley or Jamie.
或者海莉和杰米的任何事情
I know.
我知道
Speaking of, the little man's got
说到这 我想起来了
a birthday coming up, right?
小家伙的生日快到了 对吧
Any idea what he wants for a gift?
想到送他什么礼物了吗
Well, you spoiled him with all the autographed jerseys.
你送的那些亲笔签名球衣把他宠坏了
You're just moving through your client roster now.
你得把名下的球员列表排序了
I think he's, uh... he's up to Jerry Rice.
我想 他可能想要杰瑞·莱斯的签名吧
It's a good life, Nate.
生活很美好 内特
Did you ever think a couple knuckleheads like us
你觉得像我们这样的傻子
Would end up here?
会一直就这么终老吗
I thought I would.
我想我会
You, not so much.
至于你 不太可能
Hey, can I ask you a question
我能问你个问题吗
About your meeting with my bosses?
有关你和老板们见面的问题
Yeah.
问吧
Couldn't you have at least worn a suit?
你至少也穿套西服吧
I mean, the jeans, man? Really?
我是说 牛仔裤也太 真的
Yeah, I probably cost you
是啊 在你身上
At least a million dollars right there.
我至少花费了100万
It was a very bad choice.
这还真够蠢的
Thanks.
谢谢
Man, it's crazy.
哥们 你疯了
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表