剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Get away from the door.
吉米?
Jimmy?
快,大嘴!
Do it,mouth!
好的,好的,别紧张
All right,all right.Just chill out.
所有人都从门口走开
Everyone,get away from the door.
吉米,你怎么了?
Oh,jimmy,what'd you do?
回来,斯基尔斯
Move back,skills.
怎么,你打算对我开枪吗?
Or what,you gonna shoot me?
我们以前可是朋友
We used to be friends,dog.
是的,以前是
Yeah,used to be.
现在就这样?好吧
So it's like that?All right.
吉米,你不能这样
Jimmy,you can't do this.
现在说这个太迟了,大嘴
It's a little late for that,mouth.
我得离开这里
I can't be here.
放了我们吧,我刚才说你肥猪
我向你道歉
Look,just let us go. I'm sorry i called you "fat ass."
现在说这样,也太迟了
It's a little late for that,too.
你呢,大英雄?你害怕吗?
How about you,hero?Are you scared?
是的,我害怕
Yeah,I'm scared.
很好,欢迎来到我的世界
Good.Welcome to my world.
好吧,这么办吧
All right.All right,this is what we're gonna do.
你在屋子中间用胶带弄一条线
You're gonna tape a line down the center of the room.
快!
Go on!
你为什么这么做?
Why are you doing this?
你是阿比 布朗吧,我叫什么名字?
You're abby brown,right?What's my name?
吉米?
Jim?
全名,我的全名是什么?!
My full name.Come on!Who am I?!
我不知道
I don't know.
他是时光机器上面那个人
He's the guy from the time capsule.
吉米 爱德华兹.你是吉米 爱德华兹
Jimmy edwards.You're jimmy edwards,
你是个好人,不该做这些事情
and you're a good guy,and you are better than this.
闭嘴,所有人都闭上嘴坐下
Just shut up!All of you,just shut up and sit down!
吉米,劫持人♥质♥? 你不是这样的人
Jimmy,seven hostages in the tutor center? That's not you.
你在干吗?口袋里面是什么?
没什么
What are you doing?What's in your pocket? -Nothing.-What's in your pocket
别拿枪指着她,好吗?
Okay,Stop pointing the gun at her,all right?
是我的手♥机♥?
It's just my phone,okay?
给我!扔过来
Give it to me!Throw it here.
海莉,我以前挺喜欢你的
Oh,haley,I used to like you.
911?听我说
Hi,911?Here's the thing.
如果有人想靠近这所学校
If anyone comes even remotely close to this school,
我们就开始杀学生
we start shooting students.
听到吗?如果进来,你们的孩子就要送命
You hear me?You come in here,your kids die.
好吧,所有人把手♥机♥交出来!
All right,I want everyone's cellphones! Let's go!
你,辣椒喷雾小姐,扔过来
And you,missy pepper spray,roll it over here.
还有球棒!
The baseball bat,too.Come on!
你的手♥机♥呢,斯科特?
Where's your phone,scott?
我没带
I don't have it with me.
要搜身吗
You can check me if you want.
弄条线出来
Just tape the line.
你开玩笑吧?
You're kidding me,right?
怎么会有学生轻轻松松把枪带进学校?
How the hell can a kid just waltz into a high school with a handgun?
保安呢,金属探测器呢?
Where the hell is the security,the metal detectors?
保安只有警棍,手♥枪♥会吓到人的
Security guards carry nightsticks,dan.Handguns scare people.
要有合理的理由才能搜学生的身
They need probable cause to shake a kid down
我们不能剥夺他们的权利
because god forbid we violate their rights.
至于金属探测器,校董会--
And as far as metal detectors go,the school board --
也包括你,投票反对了
which I believe you're on -- voted against them.
反对? 为什么?
Voted against them? Why?
因为那样让学校看上去不安全
Because they make the school look unsafe.
911可能确定了其中一个枪手的身份
911's got a possible identification on one of the shooters.
吉米 爱德华兹
Jimmy edwards
我只想回家
Look,I just want to go home,okay?
家里没有父母不行
Not without a parent.
我父母不住这儿
But my parents don't live here.
那你只能再在这里待一会儿了
Then I guess you'll be here for a while.
接啊,卢卡斯
Come on,lucas.
玛丽 爱德华兹?
Mary edwards?
是的
Yes.
请跟我来
Would you come with me,please?
我的儿子没事吧?
Is my son okay?
夫人,跟我来吧
Please just come with me,ma'am.
老天!
God!
你流血很厉害,得找个东西压一压
You're bleeding pretty good.We're gonna have to put some pressure on it.
是你的朋友,时光机器上的那个
Luke,it was your friend,the one in the time capsule.
是他开的枪
He had the gun.
但他看上去一点都不愤怒和邪恶
But he didn't look evil or angry.
只是害怕
He just looked scared.
好了,都别越过这条线
All right,nobody crosses that line.
否则的话...总之别过来
If anybody does...just don'T.
吉米,你真的会那么做吗?朝我们开枪?
Or what,jim?Would you really do that?Would you shoot us?
别跟我说话,海莉
Don't talk to me,haley.
我觉得你不会的
'Cause I don't think that you would.
好吧,我们最后一次在一起玩是什么时候?
Right. When's the last time we hung out?
你跟我的朋友大嘴一样,都不是东西
完全把我忘记了!
You're as bad as my best friend mouth,who totally blew me off!
你不想做这些事情的
You didn't want to do anything.
这话对你自己说吧
你变了,你自己也知道
Tell yourself that,but you changed and you know it.
你变得跟其他人一样
You became just like the rest of them.
别这样
Don't do that.
你会一辈子后悔的
Don't make him feel guilty for living his life.
这不是他的错,是你的错
This is not his fault. This is your fault.
不,是你的错,你以为我想这样吗?
No,it's your fault.You think this is what I wanted?
你以为我今天起床就打算这么做了吗?
You think I got up today and wanted this?
我只想早点了结
I just wanted it to stop.
这回有点搞砸了吧,斯基尔斯?
This is kind of screwed up,huh,skills?
哥们,这可不是一点
It's more than "kind of," dog.For real.
我们可以制♥服♥你的
We could charge you,you know?
如果我们一起扑向你
你不可能把我们都打死的
If we all charged you at once,no way you shoot us all.
是啊,谁第一个上呢?
Yeah,you're probably right,but who's gonna be first?
还有,即使过了我这一关,也过不了外面的人
Besides,even if you get past me,the others will get you.
还有其他人?
Are there others,jim?
不,我刚从外面进来,就只有你一个
No,no,no.I was out there.It's just you.
是吗?你真的觉得只有我一个?
You think so?Do you really think i'm the only one?
问问你自己 --
Then ask yourself this --
你有没有对学校里谁不理不睬过
有没有对谁不好过?
you ever treat someone like crap in this school or left anyone out?
你有没有只用一张便条就甩掉过谁
You ever broken up with someone in the time it takes to pass a note
从此消失得无影无踪,还在背后说他的坏话?
and disappear or talk trash behind their back?
也许你们根本不在意
Maybe you just ignored it all,
你们只关心比赛,舞会什么的
you know,while you worry about the big game or the prom
还有聚会的时候吃什么
or the bake sale for the pep club.
你们问问自己,然后再告诉我
外面还有没有人
You ask yourselves that,and then you tell me,is anyone else out there.
谁的电♥话♥?
Whose phone is that?
是我的,是我为我妈妈设置的铃♥声♥
It's mine.It's the ringtone for my mom.
老天,我最讨厌这歌♥了
God,I hate that song.
睁眼看看吧,你儿子是个混♥蛋♥!
Yeah,open your eyes.Your son's a dick!
睁眼看看!睁眼看看!睁眼看看!
Open your eyes!Open your eyes!Open your eyes!
你觉得我是在开玩笑吗?
Do you think i'm playing around?
哇,比紧张
Whoa,whoa,just chill out.
吉米,拜托
Jimmy,please.
你不会做的
You're not gonna do it.
闭嘴,别逼我
Shut up.Don't push me.
斯基尔斯,帮帮我
Skills,help me out here.
嗨,马库斯
Yo,marcus,man.
让他退回去!
Better back him up!
照他说的做!
Listen to him!
他不会开枪的!
He's not gonna do it!
马库斯!
什么?!
Marcus!What?!
可以了吗?
That help you out?
回到线后面去!斯基尔斯!回到线后面去!
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表