剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
that it somehow means that I love you less.
他们在等你了,斯科特小姐
They're ready for you,
miss scott.
谢谢 -- 斯科特夫人
Thanks -- mrs. Scott.
哦,抱歉
Oh. Sorry.
该我上场了
Well,that was my cue.
不要害怕爱上唱歌♥,海莉
Don't be afraid
to love it,haley.
好吗?
All right?
好的
Okay.
嘿
Hey.
对不起 -- 赛前的怪癖
Sorry -- pregame ritual.
没错
Yeah,I bet.
很棒吧?
great song,huh?
是啊
Yeah.
你是海莉的丈夫,是吗?
You're haley's husband,
right?
是的
Yeah.
我是盛大唱片的达拉斯
I'm dallas,epic records.
她很有天赋
She's talented.
我得实话实说
I got to be honest,though.
她不再演出了真可惜
It's a shame
she's not touring.
她一定很爱你
She must really love you.
妈,基斯,有空吗?
mom,keith --
you got a second?
有
Sure.
或者我该喊你们“爸爸妈妈”
Or should I say
"mom and dad"?
我很乐意做你的儿子,基斯
I would love
to be your son,keith.
这是我最想要的了
There's nothing else
i'd want more.
嘿,吉米
我在找你呢
Hey,jimmy,
I'm trying to find you.
你在哪儿?
Where are you?
给我回电♥话♥
Call me when you get this.
你不回来了吗?
Are you coming back in?
我得去找我的朋友
I got to find my friend.
为什么?
Why?
因为他是我的朋友
Because he's my friend.
大嘴,那家伙要么自己站起来
You know,mouth, that guy's either gonna
stand on his own two feet
要么会跌倒
or he's gonna fall,
但这得靠他自己
but he has to do it on his own.
虽然有点残酷,但却是事实
That's the scary truth,
mouth.
我们都是孤独的
We're all alone.
有朋友就不会孤独了
Not if we have friends.
但他不会
But he doesn'T.
如果你敢正视自己
And if you're honest
with yourself,
你就会明白你不再跟他交往的原因
you know there's a reason you
don't hang out with him anymore.
什么原因?
And why is that?
因为你跟我
Because you hang out with me
跟布鲁克,或者卢卡斯在一起了
or brooke or lucas.
如果人人都受欢迎
Everybody can't be popular,
就不会有受欢迎的人了
because if they were, nobody would be popular.
我真希望时光存储器
没有被打开
I wish this time capsule
had never been opened.
它给大家带来这么大的伤害
All it's done
is cause people pain.
真♥相♥往往如此
The truth usually does.
你太棒了,我的女孩
How awesome was my girl?
嘿!
过来
-Hey!
-Come here.
谢谢
Thanks.
我要向你坦白
Look,I have
a confession to make.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
我没有什么好说的
因为我知道这对你意味着什么
I didn't want to say anything to you
because I know how much this means to you.
你应该得到这样的夜晚,但...
And you deserve to have nights
like this,but...
实际上
我是害怕再经历一次这样的事情
the truth is,I'm afraid
to go through all that again.
内森,我可以离开音乐
Nathan,I can walk away
from the music,you know?
不,不是音乐,是其他的,海莉 --
No,it's not the music,hales.
It's the rest of it.I'm --
我害怕和你在一起
我会再次变得软弱
I'm afraid to be
vulnerable again with you.
我不想做在时光存储器里说那些话的人
Look,I just don't want to be
the guy on that time capsule --
现在不想,今后的50年也不想
not now and not 50 years
from now.
嘿
Hey.
这并不是说我不爱你...
It doesn't mean
that I don't love you...
我是爱你的
because I do.
如果我也录了时光存储器
You know,if I had recorded
a time capsule,
我不会谈到一句音乐
there wouldn't have been
one word in there about music.
只有我俩的事情
It all would have been
about us.
我肯定
I'm sure of it.
就象能肯定我是爱你的
Just like I'm sure
that I love you.
我猜...
And I guess...
其他的,我们可以以后解决
the rest we can
figure out later.
斯科特夫人,等你返场了
They need you for the encore,
mrs. Scott.
好的
Ugh,okay.
答应我,这次你一定不要离开
Just promise me that this time,you'll be here
when I get back.
已经50年了...
It's been 50 years...
自从我录下这个以后
50 long years...
已经是漫长的50年
since I've done this.
回头看看我这些年说的话
Looking back on what I said
all those years ago,
我所有的梦想和希望...
all the hopes
and dreams I had...
我得出一个结论
I've come
to the conclusion that,
如果把能不能达成目标
if having things turn out
the way you wanted them to
作为衡量成功的标准...
is a measure
of a successful life...
有人会说我是个失败者
then some would say
I'm a failure.
重要的是
The important thing is
不要对生活中的不如意感到失望
not to be bitter
over life's disappointments.
学会向前看
Learn to let go of the past.
认识到
并不是每一天都是晴空万里
and recognize that every day won't be sunny.
当你发现自己陷于绝望的黑暗之中时
And when you find yourself lost in the darkness
of despair...
...记住
...remember
只有在漆黑的夜晚
that it's only in the black of night
才能看见满天繁星
that you can see the stars,
那些星星
and those stars
会为你指引回家的路
will lead you back home.
不要害怕会犯错误
So don't be afraid to make mistakes,
不要怕会跌倒
to stumble and fall,
因为大多数情况下
because most of the time,
只要勇敢面对困难,就能见到胜利的彩虹
the greatest rewards come from doing the
things that scare you the most.
也许你就会得到你所希望的一切
Maybe you'll get everything
you wish for.
也许能得到你做梦都没有想到的
Maybe you'll get more than
you ever could have imagined.
谁能知道上天的安排?
Who knows where life
will take you?
前途漫漫
The road is long,
最后,旅途的本身就是终点
and in the end, the journey is the destination.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表