剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
我要回家了- 好的
I'm gonna head home.- Okay.
哦,不- 哦,很好
Oh, no.- Oh, nice.
好的,但是 --- 不要拉!
Okay, but --- No tugging!
爸爸,我 --- 亲爱的,你那么小
Daddy, I'm --- Honey, you were so little.
你得的会吗?- 我不知道
Is yours one of them?- I don't know.
她让你来的?- 不是
She put you up to this?- No.
谁说的?- 每个裁缝师♥父♥都这么说
Says who?- Says every sewing teacher ever.
抱歉- 不
I'm sorry.- No.
谢谢- 不客气
Thank you.
- You're welcome.
Lucas以为他跟「海岸救护队」那骚货在一起会让我嫉妒
Well, Lucas thought he could make me jealous with that "Baywatch" bimbo.
因为尽管你是个混♥蛋♥Haley跟你在音乐上却很合拍
Because even though you're an ass, Haley's music came a long way with you.
如果你想知道一些事情我会让你知道的
And if you want to know things, then I want you to know them.
呃,对毒品的倾向 --那是从我这里获取的
Well, uh, the tendency towards drugs, which I would love to yell at you about --
...现在有时候,我还经常闻自己看是否还能找到那个味道
And... so now sometimes I test myself, you know, just to see if I can find that smell.
想找回那个味道但始终没有成功
trying to find that smell. And I couldn't. It was gone.
直到有一天,我觉得上面我的味道多过了她的味道
until, one day, it started to smell more like me than it did her.
我以前有一件她的T恤上面有她的味道
I used to have one of her t-shirts that smelled like her,
我内心自私的想法是你终于认输了
Well, selfishly, I'm glad that's one battle you're losing.
我都不知道怎么回事,就这样发生了,让后他就走掉了
I didn't even know what was happening. It just -- it happened, and then he was gone.
我想知道你没事情。我看见你跌倒...
I wanted to make sure you were okay. I saw you take the plunge and...
这副打扮不适合我,我像个抽烟的荡♥妇♥
This "Grease" thing is a lie. You turn into some cigarette-smoking hussy,
好了,各位准备好看「跌倒男孩」的演出了吗?
All right! Are you guys all ready for Fall Down Boy?
不怎么样,我非常高兴看到乐队,可不得不迫使自己到这里来
Not really. I mean, I'm psyched to see the band, but I still had to force myself to come here tonight.
打扮得性感并不能解决我们之间的问题,是吗?
I mean, a sexy makeover's not gonna fix us, right?
你要知道,不管发生什么事情,我都会想办法帮你的
I want you to know that I am always there for you, no matter what.
我知道你父母不在,而且你的日子也比较紧
Look, I know your parents are gone, and I know that things are a bit tight.
过去几周,我注意到丢失的钱,过发薪日就会如数还进去
I've noticed a pattern the past couple of weeks, and it always finds its way back right after payday.
我不知道,只知道他看到我,他就跟隐形人似的
I don't know, actually. I know he's seen me, but he's like the invisible man or something.
另找个地方睡觉, 多谢你,某个流浪汉拿走了我的衣服
in the buff, naturally, since, thanks to you, some homeless person has all my clothes.
最起码,我们在赌城,度过了一个美好的周末
At the very least, we did have a hot weekend together in Vegas.
抱歉,我没有跟你保持联络不太容易
I'm sorry I didn't stay in touch with you. It was hard to keep up with people.
这样我就能看到一切而别人却不会注意我
This is how I can see everything and pretend like I was never even here.
我把东西扔到窗外后洒水车正好路过
The sprinklers came on by accident, after I tossed everything out the window.
哦,嗨, Dan,我也很高兴见到你
Oh, hi, Dan. Nice to see you, too.
我不会把我高中最后一年花在不再在乎我的人身上
I'm not gonna spend my senior year chasing someone that doesn't care about me anymore.
后来我才认识到我要对你说的才是我要担心的
And then I realized what I really had to worry about was all the things I was gonna say to you.
你妈妈去世那件事情最让人难过的是什么,你知道吗?
you know the worst part about your mom dying?
意味着我们在派对上开心的时候会穿着很多衣服
Just means we'll be wearing a whole lot more clothes while we're having it.
如果你其他的男朋友指望在派对上见到你,你最好先警告他们一下
You might want to warn your other boyfriends if they plan on seeing you at the party.
但颈部系带要比冒充麦当娜优美的胳膊要好得多
And a halter is way better for faking buff Madonna arms.
如果裙子短一点,暴露的就会多一些,但这样更迷人
Well, if you cut the leg higher, it's less coverage, but it's actually more flattering.
但你也明白我只能自始自终把Peyton放在第一位
but you understand that I have to think about Peyton first, last, always.
我刚来这里那会儿我还处在好转期
I was still in remission when I first got here.
这就是你回来的原因,跟Peyton修复关系?
Is this why you came back, to make things right with Peyton?
我知道听起来有些傻但我觉得这一切是报应
I know it's crazy, but I can't help feeling like it's some kind of karmic payback, you know?
跟我原来对生活向往的结果不一样,这一点可以肯定
It's not how I pictured my life turning out, that's for sure.
这都是些什么啊?布鲁克从『橘郡男孩』里面学来的?
What is this, some kind of California thing Brooke picked up in "The O.C."?
好好想想吧, Tommy Lee(Motley Crue乐队的鼓手)
Well, think about it, Tommy Lee.
说过了,从头到脚步纹上纹身再来个鼻环怎么样?
Yeah. How do you feel about head-to-toe tattoos and a nose ring?
如果我再听她唱着唱着就唱到《翅膀下的风》我就要自杀了
But if I hear one more accidental cover of "Wind beneath my wings," I am going to slit my wrists.
拜托,去转转,对她笑一笑对她说「你很漂亮」有多难吗?
Come on, how hard would it be to stop by, smile at her, and tell her she looks cute?
我还以为这是停止惩罚你妻子的一个好机会呢
Just figured it might be the perfect occasion to stop punishing your wife.
这是化妆舞会。你得装扮得性感才能参加
It's a costume party. You go as a sexy whatever.
性感的护士,天主教学校的女学生,花♥花♥公♥子♥的兔女郎...
sexy nurse, catholic schoolgirl, playboy bunny...
魔鬼衣服上没有金属饰片,没有羽毛和乳♥房♥♥
You know, the devil doesn't have sequins or feathers or breasts, for that matter.
Dan 斯科特是一个多么珍惜家庭的人,外表就是一切,是吧,Deb?
what a great family man Dan Scott is. Appearances are everything, right, Deb?
我会的... 60天后,等我们演完这场戏让树坡镇的居民看看
I will... in 60 days, after we play house and show the Tree Hill voters
竞选市长,竞选“北卡州十大杰出男性”,我才不管你呢
Run for mayor. Run for "Miss Ten North Carolina," for all I care.
你要跟穆林斯,10年的在任市长竞争?机会渺茫
You're running against Mullins, a 10-year incumbent? Fat chance.
如果你签了那该死的文件它将是你唯一能从离婚当中得到的
It's what you'll get in the divorce if you'll just sign the damn papers already.
来吧,你看过那么多烹调的节目总该知道不吃可不行
Come on. You've seen enough afterschool specials to know that you've got to eat.
话说回来,我是个商人我们可以做个交易
Then again, I'm a businessman. We could make a deal.
拜托,即使我不♥穿♥衣服去参加那愚蠢的派对,也不会有什么区别
Please. I could go naked to this stupid party, and it wouldn't make a difference.
我看见一套肚皮舞服装上面还有你的名字, 「爱人」
I see a belly-dancer costume with your name on it, love.
好吧,看看我能有什么发现。我来替你侦察一番
All right, let me see what I can find out. I'll do a little roommate recon for you.
你是要我进入布鲁克 戴维斯脑袋中关于性的那部分?
You're asking me to enter the sexual mind of Brooke Davis?
这个派对是我让布鲁克重新考虑我们的关系的一个机会
Look, this party's my one chance to get Brooke to finally rethink this whole non-exclusive thing.
别叫我「哥们」,我们说好了别在公众场合说那个的
Don't call me "dude," and I thought we promised not to talk about that in public.
考虑到你今天刚买♥♥了毒品,也许你会喜欢
Thought you might like it, considering you were buying drugs today.
却通过躲避展示在别人面前」
and reveals it by hiding."
每个人都竭力蕴藏自己的性格...
where everyone hides his real character...
「...社会就是一场化妆舞会
"...society is a masked ball
我已经知道了
I already know.
但我没有必要问我真正的父亲是谁
But I didn't have to ask who my real father is.
很好
Good.
是的
Yeah.
跟Ellie谈过了?
Did you talk to Ellie?
等待晚归的女儿
wait up for their daughters.
父亲就该这么做 --
Of course. That's what fathers do --
你还醒着
You're still awake.
嘿
Hey.
没有永久保得住的秘密」
"No secret can be kept in the civilized world."
「世上没有探不到的隐私
"There is no privacy that cannot be penetrated."
R.W.埃默森曾经写到
Ralph Waldo Emerson once wrote,
他的心也许比你想的脆弱
His heart's more fragile than you think.
小心点
be careful.
布鲁克...
Brooke...
嗯
Hmm.
他那套我也会
Two can play at that game.
今晚过得怎么样?
How was the rest of your night?
晚安
Good night.
你想跟我玩?游戏开始,婊♥子♥
You want to play with me, game on, bitch.
你在电♥话♥上涂了强力胶?!
You superglued the phone?!
我在等胶水干
I'm waiting for the glue to dry.
因为...
Because...
我得跟你谈谈
I just had to talk to you.
Dan,你想干什么?
Dan, what are you doing?
我知道我爱你
I know I loved you.
我是说,我们曾经彼此相爱,不是吗?
I mean, we loved each other once, didn't we?
我也不想到这个地步
I never meant for it to come to this.
对不起, Deb
I'm sorry, Deb.
是我
It's me.
喂?
Hello?
这件事只限你我知道
And this stays between us.
好吧,那么就成交了
All right. It's a deal, then.
好吧,把剩下的三明治给我,我就同意
All right, tell you what, give me the rest of this sandwich, I'm in.
别耍我, Keller
Don't screw with me, Keller.
我有点喜欢那块表
And I'm kind of digging that watch.
我的时间,这才是最值钱的
my time, which is worth a lot.
我们需要录音棚,一流的住宿
I mean, we've got studio space, first-class accommodations,
好吧,你要破费了
Well, this is gonna cost you.
还有,如果你敢碰她,我就宰了你
Besides, if you touch her, I'll crush you.
但Haley相信
But Haley does.
哦,我不相信你
Oh, I don't trust you.
你凭什么相信我?
but what makes you think you can trust me?
并不是我不喜欢第二次机会
Look, not that I don't love second chances,
就这样
This is it.
你在信中说你愿意为她做任何事情
You said in that letter you'd do anything to help her.
你为什么打电♥话♥给我?
I mean, why call me?
也许根本就是傻
Or maybe just completely stupid.
哇,真是个英雄
Wow. How heroic.
而我爱她
And I love her.
因为她喜欢音乐
Because she loves it.
关你什么事?
And you care why?
显然,她正处于低潮
Apparently, she's hit some kind of slump.
不,我是认真的
No, I'm serious.
你可以帮Haley搞音乐
He can help Haley with her music.
我,Chris Keller能为你做些什么?
So what can Chris Keller do for you?
我有时候就那么性感
I'm kind of sexy like that sometimes.
喜欢那香水吗?
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表