剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Well,well,it's the racecar-crashing brother.
你现在住这儿?
You staying at my house now,cooper?
实际上,我住的是我姐姐的屋子
Actually,I'm staying at my sister's house.
有鉴于此,我们不想在附近看见你
And because it is my sister's house,I don't think we'll be seeing much of you around here,
当然除非你接到邀请
of course,unless,you're invited.
你对我有意见吗,孩子?
You have a problem with me,kid?
不,显然你对我有意见?
No,but you definitely have a problem with me.
怎么回事?
What the hell is this?
爸爸,你回去吧
Dad,just go home.
我也可以这么说你,内森
I could say the same thing to you,nathan.
我听说你又跟海狸住一起了
我是说"海莉"
I heard you moved back in with hades --I meant "haley."
爸爸,我没开玩笑,走吧
Dad,I'm serious.Let's go.
别太拘束了,库玻
Don't be a stranger,cooper.
爸爸,走吧
Dad,come on.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
内森终于开始打顺风球了
你们回来后,别像上次那样把他弄个半死
Oh,the kid's finally playing well.Try not to almost kill him while you're back.
走吧,爸爸
Just go,dad.
我走,我就走
I'm going.I'm going.
爸爸,你这是怎么了?
妈妈还没有受够吗?
Dad,what the hell is wrong with you?Don't you think maybe mom's had enough?
这是我的房♥子,内森
It's my house,nathan.
不,不是了,她也不是你妻子了
No,it's not.It's not your house,and she's not your wife.
爸爸,你别再说这些无用的话了
Now,damn it,dad,you've got to stop this crap.
否则呢?!
Or what?!
我是这个市的市长,内森
I'm the freakin' mayor of this town,nathan.
我想去哪儿就去哪儿
我想干什么就干什么
I can go wherever the hell i want and do whatever the hell i please.
听到没有?!
Do you hear me?!
听到了,邻居肯定也听到了
市长先生
Yeah,I hear you.So do the neighbors,mr. Mayor.
这是我的房♥子
This is my house.
是我费尽心血建造的
I worked hard to build it,
如果我愿意,我可以把它烧了
连带里面住的人
and if I want,I'll burn the damn thing down and everything in it.
他越来越糟糕了,妈妈
He's getting worse,mom.
我爸他永远不会变的
he's never gonna change,my Dad.
他又开始象以前那样玩花样了
I can totally see him resorting to the same manipulative crap.
你好可怜
I'm sorry.
我希望能带你远离这些
I wish I could just take you away from all that.
有卢卡斯和凯伦的消息吗?
Ever hear from lucas and karen?
没有
No.
卢卡斯说他们开车上路
走到哪儿算哪儿
Lucas said they were just gonna get on the road and drive.
也许他们应该放松放松
I think they probably just need a break at this point.
他打不了球
凯伦也不想他留下来触景生情
Plus,karen doesn't really want him around the tournament when he can't play,you know?
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
疼不疼
Does that ever hurt?
不
No.
自打你回来后
The scar stopped hurting when my heart stopped hurting,
心就不疼了,伤口也不疼了
right around the time you came home.
好吧
Okay.
你去哪儿?
Where'd you go?
-哦,明白了,禁欲,我可逮到你了
-没有
Oh,I get it.This is the no-sex thing,right?I totally got you,didn't I? --No.
我跟你说了我很性感,海莉
别说慌
I told you I was sexy,haley.Don't lie.
好吧,也许有那么一点
Okay,maybe.
这简直太不公平了
You know,that's really not fair.
让我伤心是一回事
I mean,it's one thing to break my heart,but
打扮得像个啤酒女郎的样子
来伤我的心就不象话了
do you have to look like a beer commercial while you're doing it?
我一直给你打电♥话♥
I've been calling you.
是啊,我以为你正跟那个老赛车手
打得热火朝天呢
Yeah,I just figured you were busy with old man river.
他不比我们大多少
He's not that much older than us.
拜托,瑞秋,我不是白♥痴♥
Come on,rachel.I'm not an idiot.
也许我是白♥痴♥,我以为你有点喜欢我
Or actually maybe I am,thinking you were into me.
我的意思是,我经常在一起
I mean,let's see -- we spent a ton of time together.
偶尔也会调情,接吻
We flirted,kissed a few times.
大嘴,我不是故意引诱你
Mouth,I didn't mean to lead you on.
不过还是发生了,不是吗?
It happened anyway,didn't it?
我说过不会为你而倾到
但我吻了你
I mean,I said I wasn't gonna fall for you,but I kissed you,
醒过来的时候还想吻一次
and I woke up wanting to do it again.
现在却成了这样
And now here we are.
住手!
Stop!
我还以为巫婆会溶化呢
Oh,I thought witches were supposed to melt.
你搞什么?
What the hell is wrong with you?
我搞什么?
What the hell is wrong with me?
我又不是塑料屁♥股♥,铁皮心脏的怪物
I'm not the freak with the plastic ass and the tin heart.
你是没有心脏大屁♥股♥的怪物
You're the freak with the fat ass and no heart!
你这个妖女,你故意引诱大嘴
You know what,girl formerly know as orca?You led mouth on and you know it,
现在你该回到你那些怪物朋友那里去了
so maybe it's time you get back in touch with your inner sperm whale
你会发现你的朋友比原来更少了
and realize you now have fewer friends than you did before.
是吗,我的新朋友卢卡斯刚刚打电♥话♥给我
Really? Well,my new friend lucas just called me.
打给过你吗?
Call you lately?
看来没有
Didn't think so.
瑞秋,我本该把你的假鼻子砸个稀八烂
You know Rachel,I would punch you in your fake nose right now,
可你一转身就可以再买♥♥一个
but you'd just go out and buy another one.
够了...算了吧
Enough.Just...never mind.
我会让你后悔的
I am gonna make you regret this.
那边那个是法♥院♥
So,that building right there --that's the courthouse.
就是把我和妮基吓个半死的地方
That's where the judge scared the crap out of me and nicki.
看到右边那条过道了吗?
Oh,and that alleyway right there?
听证后之前和之后...
That's where I threw up...
...我都跑到那里大吐特吐
...Before and after the hearing.
真厉害
Good work.
拐角那里那栋建筑
是塞芬拿艺术设计学院
And that building on the corner there --that's the savannah college of art and design.
没在那儿吐过
Didn't throw up there.
希望如此,那地方真漂亮
I hope not.That place is awesome.
大伙都这么说
That's what I hear.
塞芬拿其他的建筑
And then every other building in savannah is either
都在闹鬼或者魁魅魍魉什么的
haunted by some crazy ghost or witch or gremlin or something i don't know.
还有一个刻薄的哥特天使?
Any by a sarcastic goth angel?
什么?
What?
没什么
Nothing.
我们都有自己的精灵,是不是?
We all have our ghosts,right?
这饮料就像天堂的甘露,试试看
So,anyway,this drink is like nectar from heaven.You need to try it.
好的
Okay.
杰克!过来
Jake! Come here.
-瞧你这样子
-不用了
You're a mess.--I got it.
要不要去吃点东西?
do you want to get some food with that drink?
拐角处有家店,里面东西味道还不错
There's a place right around the corner actually that's pretty good.
你居然用瑞秋自家的水管喷她
I can't believe you squirted rachel in the face with her own hose.
她真幸运没被高尔夫球打到
She's just lucky the golf ball didn't hit her.She probably sucked it out first.
大嘴!
Mouth!
内森的帅哥舅舅库玻回来了
我看上去怎么样?
Nathan's hot uncle cooper's in town.Oh,my god.How do I look?
象是卢卡斯的女朋友
Like lucas' girlfriend.
等等,是他吗?
Wait a minute.Is that him?
我真想跟他亲近亲近
Nice,huh?I'd love me some uncle cooper.
好吧,你不会喜欢的
Yeah,well,you're gonna hate this.
库玻舅舅是瑞秋的新男朋友
Uncle cooper is rachel's new boyfriend.
什么?不会吧!
What? No!
太不公平了
No,that is not fair!
是不是要我重新演绎
让我心碎的那幕场景
Okay,can I just reiterate my whole broken-heart scenario?
如果我知道他会跟高中生约会
我早就 --
But if I had known that he would date a girl in high school,I mean,I would have --
他不会的,大嘴
我了解他
he wouldn'T.Mouth,I know cooper.
他不可能会跟高中生约会的
There is no way he would date a high-school girl.
肯定是他没错
But I'm sure that was him.
我没说不是他
I'm not saying it wasn't him.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表