剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
最后我倒在你怀里, 还有...
and I would end up in your arms, and...
对不起. 我想,我只要听到你说一切都过去了我就满足了
I'm sorry. I guess I just wanted to hear you say that everything was gonna be okay,
即使只是一晚上
even if it was just for one night.
我很抱歉.
I'm sorry.
不管如何, 呃, 每年我都跟Lucas来这儿
Anyway, um, every year Lucas and I come up here,
我们还会预言将要发生的事
and we make predictions about what's gonna happen
或者说一些我们下学期的愿望
or what we wish would happen during the next school year.
我想给你看看我的愿望
And I want to show you my prediction.
不要.
Don't.
我的意思是, 如果你给我看了, 就不会实现了.
I mean, if you show me, then it won't come true.
是个心愿, 对吧?
It's a wish, right?
求你了, Nathan?
Please, Nathan?
好的. 给我吧.
Okay. Give it to me.
你有一支笔?
You got a pen?
我当然有. 我可是家庭辅♥导♥老师. 为什么这么问?
Of course I have a pen. I'm tutor girl. Why?
转过身去.
Turn around.
你想...
What are you --
借你的后背用一下.
I need your back.
Ok.
Okay.
你...你在干嘛?
What -- what are you doing?
我在写来年的愿望.
I'm writing my own prediction for this year.
从现在开始一年, 我们走着瞧.
A year from now, we'll see.
那么,什么才能不让我偷偷到这看看你写了什么?
So, what's to keep me from sneaking up here and reading what you wrote?
我不得不信任你
Guess I'll just have to trust you.
Brooke的家.
Brooke's house.
坦白说, Lucas,我什么都没教过你吗?
Honestly, Lucas, have I taught you nothing?
在这样一个深夜里,一个醉醺醺的战利品电♥话♥是一个疯狂男孩最后的举动
The end-of-the-night, drunken booty call is the last act of a desperate boy.
不是战利品电♥话♥.
It's not a booty call.
恰恰相反
It's the opposite of that.
为什么? 就因为她是唯一的?
Why? 'Cause she's the one?
你就没意识到你的逻辑是多么糟糕?
Do you realize how screwed up that logic is?
那个球我投进了
I made the shot.
那是运气
So you made a lucky shot.
在这个星球上,你不是真的以为只有一个人适合你吧?
Do you really think there's only one person on this entire planet that's right for you?
我就是这么想的.
I do.
Ok.那Peyton呢?
Okay. What about Peyton?
我听说你曾经对她也有类似的感觉。觉得她就是你的唯一
I hear you once had the same feelings for her. Maybe she's the one.
因为我们仍然在一个高中,也许你还没遇到那个唯一
Or being that we're still in high school, maybe you haven't met the one.
可我有了.
But I have.
她就在那房♥子里.
And she's in that apartment.
嘿,看看是谁.
Hey, look who it is.
你跟Bevin约会得如何?
How was your date with Bevin?
你们看过一部叫"The Notebook"的电影吗?
You guys ever see a movie called "The Notebook"?
她记下你了?
She notebooked you?
他真的很可爱.
He was really sweet.
我完全记下他了
I totally notebooked him.
谢谢这个夜晚
Thanks for tonight.
我知道有点跑题了
I know it's a little out of the way.
嗯, 事实上,我答应了Lucas,接着会跟他碰面
Um, actually, I promised Lucas that I would meet him afterward
这样我们就可以谈谈约会都干了些什么
so we could talk about how the dates went and stuff.
好的, 我会, 呃, 离开.
Yeah. Yeah, I'll just, uh, take off.
Okay.
Okay.
听着, Haley,
Listen, Haley,
别担心那个海滩, 那个我们结婚的地方
don't be worried about the beach, our wedding spot.
我知道, Nathan. 我很抱歉.
I know, Nathan. I'm sorry.
我只是恨一切都过去了
I just hate that it's all gone --
那些树,那些紫色的小花
the trees and those little purple flowers.
它们的根还在
The roots are still there.
只是需要时间
It just takes time.
不要说我从来没给过你什么
Don't say I never gave you anything.
Brooke?
Brooke?
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表