剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Well,this kid does.
"十年"
"10 years gone. "
最悲伤的一首歌♥
It's one ofthe sad dest songs ever.
是啊,但很动听
Yeah,but in like an awesome way.
你觉得最悲伤的歌♥是哪一首?
What's your saddest song ever?
库尔邦乐队的《庆祝》
"Celebration,"kool and the gang.
“庆祝”?
"Celebration"?
我妈妈死的时候,医院正在放这首歌♥
It was playing in the hospital when my mom died.
对不起,佩顿
I'm sorry,peyton.
不...
No,it's...
不管他了,呃...
Anyway,um...
最快乐的歌♥是“生日歌♥”
Happiest song would be "happy birthday. "
我喜欢以蛋糕结束的歌♥
I'm partial to any song that ends with cake.
你呢?
What about you?
The replacements乐队的《Here comes a regular》
"Here comes a regular"The replacements.
不是首欢快的歌♥
Huh. Not exactly an up-tempo number.
是啊,但后面有个很棒的故事
Yeah,but there's a great story behind it.
毕业前,我跟一些朋友
Right before graduation, I went with some friends
参加了温斯顿-萨兰姆户外音乐节
to this big outdoor music festival in winston-salem.
是在一个叫“草地”的旷野上举♥行♥的
It was in the middle of a field called the meadow.
夜晚降临
Night comes.
雷声轰鸣...
And this terrible thunderstorm rolls in...
暴雷,闪电
thunder,lightning.
乐队都没办法演奏
None of the bands could play.
三万人站在泥泞中
30,000 people, mud up to our knees,
一起在等待
waiting it out,
祈祷暴风雨结束
praying for the storm to break.
但雨一直没停
But it never did.
电没有了...
The power's lost...
只有雨声
so nothing but the sound of rain.
突然,黑夜中
Then out of the blackness,
保罗 韦斯特伯格走到舞台中♥央♥
paul westerberg steps to center stage
用一把原声吉他演奏了《here comes a regular》
with an acoustic guitar and plays "here comes a regular. "
三万人默默听着那把吉他
30,000 people fall silent to hear that one acoustic guitar
还有伴随它的歌♥声
and the one voice that accompanied it.
真有种超然的感觉
It was transcendent,
站在黑暗中,和我的好友,听着那首歌♥
standing there in the darkness,
listening to that song with my best friends.
我觉得那是我一生中最感觉到我活着的一刻
I think that was the moment in my life,when I felt most alive.
太神奇了
That's amazing.
我真想看到韦斯特伯格黄金时候的演出
I would kill to have seen westerberg in his prime.
他的结束方式很典型
Well,he finished in typical fashion.
声音没有了-
The song ended-
他笑了笑,呕吐起来
he smiled,threw up,
摔到舞台下
and then fell off the stage.
怎么了?是的,我又吃了一碗,我饿了
What? Yes,I had a second bowl.I was hungry.
不是的,我只是想起
It's not that. I was just remembering.
想起什么?
你的头发
- Remembering what?
- Your hair.
你第一天给我补习的时候,也是这么盘的
You wore it that way the first day you tutored me.
你记得我第一天给你补习的时候的发型?
You rememberhow I wore my
hair the first day I tutored you?
当然
Of course.
你还记得什么?
What else do you remember?
我还记得你穿的那件难看的衣服
I remember the
ugly-ass poncho that you wore.
天哪,是的!你把对那件衣服的感受已经说得很清楚了
Oh my God!Yes,you've made your feelings
for that particular item of clothing very clear.
来吧,还有呢
Come on.Tell me really.
牛仔裤?
Let's see these jeans?
我们在公园睡着了的时候,你就穿着它
You wore them the day we
fell asleep in the park together.
鞋呢?
And these shoes?
那次我们困在车辆管理局5个小时,你就穿的这鞋
You wore these the day we got stuck
at the dmv for five hours
在等你用了我的姓的新驾照
while we waited for your new
license with my last name on it.
这衣服呢?
What about my shirt?
一天早晨,你穿着这衣服坐在起居室
You wore that shirt one morning
when you sat in the living room
用你的吉他弹一首披头士的歌♥
and you were playing that
beatles song on your guitar.
阳光衬托你的脸格外美丽
The sun just framed your face so perfectly.
《Blackbird》
"Blackbird. "
是我谈的那首歌♥的名字
That was the name of the beatles song I played.
我记得的比你想像的要多
I remember more than you think.
真不敢相信,我都没有注意到这个
I can't believe I didn't notice this.
这是我在这咖啡馆挣的第一个美元
This is the first dollar I ever earned in this caf?
现在完了
Now it's ruined.
一美元而已
Well,it's just a dollar.
你不记得是谁给我的了吗?
Don't you remember who gave it to me?
我当然记得
Of course I do.
你开门那天早上,我买♥♥了第一杯咖啡
I bought the first cup of coffee the morning you opened.
我一手抱着卢卡斯,一手端着盘子
I had lucas on one hip,a tray on the other.
我父母认为我疯了,镇上的其他人也是
My parents thought I was crazy,as did the rest of the town.
除了你
Except for you.
我永远都不会忘记你说的
I'll never forget what you said.
“那些认为你应付不了的人
"Anyone who thinks is is more than you can handle
都是你不需要的”
is less than the kind of person you need in your life. "
你居然还记得
I can't believe you remembered that.
为了想出这句话,我一晚上没睡觉
I stayed up all the night before,
trying to figure out what I was gonna say.
来个吻代替咖啡怎么样?
How about a kiss instead of a coffee?
基斯! 基斯!基斯! 基斯!基斯!
Keith! Keith!Keith! Keith!Keith!
暴风雨而已,丹尼很快会过去的
It's just a storm,danny.It'll pass over soon.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
拿着这个,这样你就和我在一起了
Here. Hold on to this.This way I'll always be with you.
你会很安全的 ,我保证
It'll keep you safe. I promise.
现在,你睡觉吧
Now go to sleep.
布鲁克,我真的很抱歉,说你是个疯子
Brooke,I'm sorry I said that.You're not psychotic
也许让你有点不高兴
你觉得很好玩吗?
- a little disturbed,maybe.
- You think this is funny?
我觉得你是在破坏我们的关系
No,I think you're trying to sabotage us
这样你就不用害怕再次受伤了
so that you don't have to worry about getting hurt again.
但是同样的话,卢卡斯,完全同样的话?
But the same words,lucas
the exact same words?
那封信我没有送给佩顿
I never sent that letter to peyton.
我的那些信也没有给你,但它们并不是毫无意义的
And I never sent my letters to you,either.
But they still meant something.
你告诉我,为什么这次是我?而不是佩顿?
Just tell me,why me this time?Why not peyton?
我不能说佩顿的坏话
I can't say anything bad about peyton.
她是我的朋友,也是你最好的朋友
She's my friend. She's your best friend.
没关系,你可以说她的坏话
That's okay.You can say bad things about her.
哦,布鲁克
Oh,brooke.
事实是,我也关心佩顿
区别在哪里?
- The truth is I care about peyton.
- Then what is the difference?
区别?
The difference?
区别是我爱你,布鲁克
The difference is I love you,brooke.
我想跟你在一起,而不是佩顿
I want to be with you,not peyton.
为什么呢?我需要知道原因
But why?I need to know why.
因为你扮可爱的时候总会扬扬眉毛
Because you kink your eyebrow
when you're trying to be cute.
因为你引用加缪的话而我从来没看过你看他的书
Because you quote camus even though
I've never actually seen you read.
因为你想你的父母,可你却不承认
And because you miss your parents,
but you'll never admit that.
还因为这么尴尬的话我一辈子只说过两次
And because I've given exactly two of
these embarrassing speeches in my entire life
都是对你说的
and they've both been with you.
这肯定不是毫无意义的,是吗?
I mean and that's got to mean something,right?
因为我们都会得肺炎
And because we're both gonna get pneumonia.
但如果你非要听我为什么爱你
But if you need to hear why I love you,
我可以说一夜
I can go on all night.
你干得不错
You did pretty good.
瑞秋,我可以问你个问题吗?
Hey,rachel Can I ask you a question?
我知道自己得自信
I get all that stuff about being confident,
但我还是不明白你为什么邀请我来
but I'm still trying to figure out
why you invited me over herein the first place.
我是邀请你一起看电影的
I thought we were gonna watch a movie.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表