剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
You really think you can try to kill me?!
住嘴!- 你以为你能逍遥法外吗?!
Stop it!- You think you can get away with this?!
放开!
Let go!
杀人还有更容易的方法
There are easier ways to kill a man.
他不是要杀你!
He wasn't trying to kill you!
喜欢窒息的滋味吗!- 他救了你的命!
Like choking!- He saved your life!
Lucas,拜托,你得告诉他
Lucas, please, you have to tell him.
我去了车行...
I was there...
但不是去杀你的
but not to kill you.
我救了你的命
I saved your life.
但我应该让你烧死的
But I should've let you burn.
如果你更坚强的话
Well, a stronger man would've.
这是我们之间的秘密, Lucas
This will be our secret, Lucas.
请你也保守,Sawyer小姐
That goes for you, too, miss Sawyer.
Luke,抱歉,我不得不告诉他
Luke, I'm sorry. I had to tell him.
没关系,我知道
It's all right. I know.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
那就是我父亲
That's my father.
你怎么想呢?
What do you think?
如果我是你,我就不会把这些盒子打开
If I were you, I'd keep those boxes packed.
你还在这里干什么?
What are you still doing here?
你是说除了付帐吗?
You mean other than paying the bills?
结束了,爸爸
It's over, dad.
放手吧
Let it go.
我想再努力一下,总不能怪我
Can't blame a guy for trying to hold on, can you?
我听说这里通宵营业,是吗?
I hear this place is open all night.
没错
You heard right.
好吧,谢谢
Okay, thanks.
既然我有了新工作可以大吃一顿了
And now that I have a new job, we eat, too.
比萨饼正在路上
Pizza's on the way.
我要换衣服去了,你们继续
I'm gonna change. You guys hang.
你怎么了?
What happened to you?
恢复比赛打得不太好
Oh, this pickup game got a little rough.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我在看这些年我做出的预测,许下的愿望,拥有的梦想
Ugh. I'm looking through this list of predictions and dreams and wishes I made over the years.
我真的觉得,我那时比现在好
I really think maybe back then I was a better person.
你一直都是这样,从来没变过
You're the same person you've always been,
但这个清单不是说明你原来是怎样
but that's not a list of who you are.
而是你将来会变成怎样
That's a list of who you're gonna be,
这还得你来决定
and that's still up to you.
好吧,如果我今年想实现什么愿望我就反过来预测
Yeah. Well, whatever I want to happen this year, I'm gonna predict the opposite
因为生活总有办法给你个出其不意
'cause life always has a way of figuring out how to surprise you.
真快啊
That was fast.
你也吃点吗,小子?
You pitching in, you mooch?
嘿
Hey.
地方不错
Nice place.
能和你谈谈吗?
Can I talk to you?
可以
Yeah.
我很高兴这次是你来
I'm glad it was you that stopped by.
跟Brooke住在一起你永远都不会知道晚上她会召来谁亲热
Living with Brooke, you never know who's gonna come in for a late-night booty call.
我一直在想我们的事情
Look, um, I've been doing some thinking about us,
想我们该怎么做
about what we're gonna do, and, um,
婚姻废除书还在我手上
I still have the annulment papers.
如果我们履行它,法律上来讲我们的婚姻从来没有存在过
But if we get an annulment, that means that our marriage never happened
但事实不是那样的
and that'd be a lie.
我们在一起曾经很开心, Haley
And we had a lot of great times together, Haley.
我不会装作这些都没有发生
I don't want to pretend like we didn't.
我也不会
Neither do I.
我现在申请离婚而不是废除婚姻
So, instead of an annulment, I've looked into a divorce.
法律规定,我们要先分居一年
The State says we'd have to be separated for a year.
什么 --
What --
你想说什么?
uh, what are you saying?
我要说的是,我 --
I'm saying that I --
我想看看这一年间我们之间会发生什么
I think we should see what happens between now and then.
Nathan.... 我爱你
Nathan... I love you.
我知道我们能解决我们的问题,现在开始,一年之内我们会好起来的
I know that we can work this out, and a year from now, things will be good for us again.
也许会...
Maybe...
也许不会
or maybe not.
咱们走着瞧吧
I guess we'll just have to see.
我也许该走了
I should probably go.
什么,你打算吃掉Haley一半的比萨然后就跑掉?
What, you're just gonna eat Haley's half of the pizza and then run?
乐观一点,Nathan和Haley之间有很多问题
Let's be optimistic. Nathan and Haley have a lot of problems.
他们也许整晚都不回来了
They'll probably be out all night,
我不喜欢一个人睡觉
and you know I hate to sleep alone.
我可以留下来陪你, Brooke
I would love to spend the night, Brooke.
是吗?
Yeah?
是的...
Yeah...
只要我们从此彼此专一
as soon as we're exclusive.
哦,你很厉害
Oh, you're good.
在你走之前,我有没有提过我的新工作
But before you go, did I mention that one of the perks of my new job
有一个好处,就是可以把样品衣服带回家?
is that I get to take home free samples?
嗯?
Hmm?
你更厉害
You're better.
厉害多了
Much better.
你要留下来吗?
So are we staying yet?
你愿意专一吗?
Are we exclusive yet?
拜托,Brooke 戴维斯
Game on, Brooke Davis.
这只是个开始
Well, that's a first.
Mouth McFadden, 非凡的新闻记者
Mouth McFadden, newsman extraordinaire.
你这么晚来干什么?
What are you doing out so late?
我想听你本赛季第一场胜利后的发言
I was hoping I could get a statement about your first win of the season.
我给你更好的
I'll go you one better than that.
让你来个独家采访
I'll give you an exclusive.
这将是我的最后一个赛季
This will be my final season.
今年结束后,不管输赢我都要退休了
The end of this year, win or lose -- I'm retiring.
为什么?
But why?
就这些,你的独家新闻
That's it. That's your scoop.
帮我个忙 --
Oh, and do me a favor --
第一场比赛结束后再发表
keep it under wraps until after the first game.
教练,我能私下再问你一个问题吗?
Hey, coach, could I ask you one more question, off the record?
失去所爱的人,你是怎么应付的?
How do you deal with losing someone you love?
把门关上,孩子
Shut the door, son.
拉张椅子过来
Pull up a chair.
亨利 郎费罗说过
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow wrote,
“一切都是命运这个建筑师的杰作
"All are architects of fate.
所以不要悲伤地往后看
"So look not mournfully into the past."
因为过去的已经过去”
"It comes not back again."
我爸爸说我应该跟谁谈谈
My dad said I should talk to someone,
所以我跟你们谈...
so I'm talking to you...
你们所有的人
all of you.
从哪里开始呢?
Where do I begin?
几天前,我还以为我妈妈就是我妈
Um, well, I guess until a few days ago, I thought my mom was my mom,
我爸爸就是我爸
and my dad was my dad.
拜托
Come on.
上课要迟到了
We're late for class.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表