剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
前情提要
previously on "one tree hill"...
1955年
in 1955,
树坡高中的学生
students at tree hill high school
创造了一个叫做“时光存储器”的东西
准备让50年后的后人打开
created a time capsule
to be opened in 50 years.
下个礼拜之内
每个人都录下自己的想法
Within the next week,
each of you will videotape your thoughts.
10年后,我也许嫁给了
马文 麦克丰登
In 10 years,I'll probably be married
to someone like marvin mcfadden.
他也许已经成了麦克丰登参议员
You all probably call him senator mcfadden.
我想你会实现所有梦想的
I bet you're going to
have it all someday.
是啊,我正在考虑竞选参议员
Yeah,I'm thinking
of running for senator.
我会过头看我的巡演
我并不为之骄傲
I look back on the tour,
I'm not,like,proud of it,
因为我知道你不以我为骄傲
because I know that
weren't proud of me.
你是这么想的吗?
Is that what you think?
卢克,比赛开始之前可以说两句吗?
Luke,you mind if we get a few
words before your first game?
是啊,我们是体育解说员
Yeah,we're sports
announcers.
吉米 爱德华兹,我的朋友和搭档
Jimmy edwards,
my partner and friend.
嫁给我
Marry me.
我有癌症
I have cancer.
专辑出来的时候
我希望你在我身边
I want you to be here
when the album comes out.
我会在的,佩顿
I will be here,peyton.
埃莉?
Ellie?
你想要我告诉你一些我的事情
So you want me to tell you
something about myself.
我没什么好说的
I don't have anything to say.
即使有
Even if I did,
也不应该相信我
you'd be wrong to believe me.
信任是一种谎言
Trust is a lie.
人们之间互不了解
Nobody ever knows anyone.
有人觉得,只要两情相悦
You know,people think that if
you love somebody hard enough,
那么一切都不成问题
then everything's
just going to work out.
他们是错的
People are wrong.
50年后,我希望你能得偿所愿,海莉
50 years from now,I hope
you got what you wanted,haley.
但跟你结婚是我这辈子最大的错误
But getting married to you was
the worst mistake of my life.
给你们点建议 --
Here's a little advice --
不要结婚
never get married.
你的下场最后会很惨
In the end,
you'll only be miserable.
跟漂亮妞约会
Pretty much dated
all the hot girls.
新生,老生...
Freshmen,seniors...
是好日子
yeah,it's good times.
我现在,嗯...
Currently,I'm,uh...
在跟布鲁克 戴维斯约会
还有谁,呃
dating brooke davis.
What else,um,
哦...
oh,yeah...
我今天差点没来上学
幸好没错过好戏
and to think,I was this close
to cutting school today.
蒂姆 史密斯?
Tim smith,huh?
了不起
Score.
是去年“时光存储器”里的内容?
肯定是
- You're sure it's the time capsule from last year?
- Damn sure.
有人提前打开了
Somebody uncorked it early.
这里好象没问题
I don't know,coach.
Looks fine here.
彼此搞好关系,对我们都是新的挑战
Just getting along
is kind of new to us.
把门拆下来之后,立刻关掉录像
We'll just shut down the feed.Once we remove the door,
这个该死的家伙把钥匙塞在
钥匙孔里面扭断了
because whoever did this
broke the key off in the damn lock.
我去找锁匠
你去叫飞虎队吧
I'll call the locksmith.
Maybe you better call out the S.W.A.T. Team.
后果可能很严重
This could turn ugly.
但这不能改变我必须
接近我父亲这一事实
But that doesn't change the fact
that I need to get closer to my father,
因为如果我接近他
because if I can get
closer to him,
也许能找到打败他的办法
maybe I can find
a way to beat him
一劳永逸...
once and for all...
...给我所爱的人自♥由♥
...and set the people
that I love free.
我希望自己能有打倒他的力量
I just hope I have the strength
to tear him down for good.
10年后,我也许嫁给了
马文 麦克丰登
In 10 years,I'll probably be married
to someone like marvin mcfadden.
也许你们叫他参议员
You guys probably call him
senator mcfadden,
但我们都叫他大嘴
but we just call him mouth.
如果你们是在2055年看到这段录像
So if you're watching this
in 2055,
在我的体型处于巅峰状态的时候
应该留下记录
there really needs to be
some sort of record of my body at its peak.
不,等等
No,wait.
我们得赶紧关掉
We have to turn this off
right now.
怎么回事
What the hell.
关掉电源
Cut the damn power.
怎么没人出来管一管?!
Can somebody do something?!
快制止他,让开!
Somebody needs to do something.
Excuse me,move!
如果你们是太空异形
Now,if you guys
are space aliens,
也许你们有三个乳♥房♥♥
you probably
have three of these,but
我还没收到过任何抱怨
I haven't gotten
any complaints so far.
不,不,不,这个不能看
No,no,no,XXXXXXXXX
如果你们真的是异形
那你们也许有16只眼睛
Actually,if you're aliens,you probably have
eight sets of eyes,which would mean
如果我有16个奶♥子♥
那我的内衣帐单要堆到屋顶了
I'd have 16 boobs,which would mean my
lingerie bill would be through the roof.
我要取消今天所有课程
让你们回家
I'm canceling classes
and sending everyone home.
同时,我要找出肇事者
In the meantime,
find out who did this.
...普通的,未来派的学生...
...Regular,futuristic kids...
你们想知道50年前事情吗?
so you want to know what things
were like 50 years ago?
真实的情况是
Well,the truth is,
这里没有一件
值得50年后的人记住的事情
there's not a single person in this place worth remembering
in 50 years.
别听其他人说的那些废话
So don't believe any of
the other crap you're hearing.
树坡中学所有人都是骗子
Everyone at tree hill high
is a liar.
比如拉斯 拉赫德尼
Like,I'm sure russ lahodnie,
我们的明星摔跤手
our all-american wrestler,
每个人都觉得他是个
值得尊敬的好人...
who everybody thinks is
this nice,respectable guy...
也许他忘记了提到自己
I bet he forgot to mention the fact
that he's the king
是给女士下迷♥药♥的好手
of slipping girls the date-rape drug.
还有成绩优秀的凯蒂 兰迪森?
Or miss perfect 4.0
katie radison?
乱♥交♥,堕胎
Yeah,three words --
gang bang,abortion.
这里的人都是伪君子
See,people in here are fake,
他们互相勾结,想隐瞒这一点
so they stick to their cliques
to hide it.
所谓清白的学生其实都在磕药
I mean the stoners are medicated,
荣誉学生是胆小鬼,运动员是...
the honor students are afraid,
and the jocks...
这些运动员
whoa. They're jocks,man.
他们到17岁也就到头了
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表