剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
布鲁克...
Brooke...
我大老远飞过来
就让我看这个
I cannot believe i flew all the way back from new york for this sight.
我真是世界上最傻的女孩
I am the dumbest girl alive.
布鲁克,别误会,嗨!
Brooke,don't freak out. Okay,look. Hey!
佩顿喝醉了,误入了我的房♥间
Peyton was drunk. She crashed in my room by accident.
不是她的错,我们的房♥间被换了
It wasn't her fault. Our rooms got switched.
她没有接到通知
我是睡在地板上的
She didn't get the message.I slept on the floor.
还有,我很开心见到你
By the way...I'm thrilled to see you.
我们不是说了要彼此相信吗?
Come on. What did we say about trusting each other?
佩顿现在需要我们俩
You know peyton needs both of us right now.
我想你
I missed you.
看来你昨晚过得不太好
Well,well. Looks like somebody had a rough night.
有个女孩给我灌酒
Says the girl who poured drinks down my throat
把我送到了我好朋友的男朋友的床上
and then dropped me off in my best friend's boyfriend's bed.
我只是把你领到门口,亲爱的
Look,I just led you to the door,sweetheart.
我们不是熊猫
We're not giant pandas,you know?
不可能在一起就交♥配♥的
You can't just put us together and expect us to mate.
帮我个忙,小点声
你的声音很难听
And do me a favor. Talk soft. You've got a terrible voice.
我只是想帮你
Look,I was trying to help you out.
很抱歉我帮了倒忙
I'm sorry if it's not what you wanted.
也看不见,但在我的眼镜下面
You know what? You can't see it,but underneath my sunglasses
我的眼珠在转呢
I'm rolling my eyes.
真说她呢
Huh! Speak of the devil.
别接,我们还得热身呢
Look,don't take that. We have to get ready.
布鲁克跟这已经没关系了
Brooke is not a part of this.
你应该为不是我而庆幸
You are so happy you're not me right now.
看来你的酒还没醒
You sound level-10 hung over.
你该看看我的样子
Yeah,well,you should see me.
你看上去糟糕透顶
Yeah,you look like ass,too.
布鲁克,天哪?!
Brooke,what the heck?!
时装秀出什么事了吗?
What about the fashion show?
我的日子还长着呢,时装的事情可以等等
I have the rest of my life for that stuff.
和朋友在一起的17岁的好时光却不等人
Not so much to be 17 with my friends.
你太可爱了
How sweet.
不幸的是,我的动作只需要9个人
而不是10个
Unfortunately,my routine only needs nine girls,not 10.
你只能做观众了,队长
Which means you're gonna have to sit this one out,captain.
我们会想出办法的,是不是啊,姑娘们?
Well,I think we can manage. Right,girls?
看我们怎么改动作吧
Yeah. And watch me for the changes.
走吧,姑娘们,活动活动手脚去
Come on,girls. Let's stretch.
你没事吧?
you okay?
你不该出来陪我
You can't be out here with me.
没事,我跟布鲁克谈过了
她知道发生了什么事情
No,it's okay. I talked to brooke. She knows what happened.
没关系,我的意思是...
It's not okay. I mean,it is,but...
这样让布鲁克很为难
it's hard on brooke.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
佩顿,从埃莉身上你可以学到很多
You know,peyton,you can learn a lot from ellie.
她很坚强
She struck me as tough.
这很重要,但是...
And that's important. But...
我觉得你还可以从她犯的错误
上面得到借鉴
I also think you can learn a lot from her mistakes.
不要独自一个人
Don't live your life alone.
接纳我们
Let us in.
我还在琢磨到底哪个更有趣 --
I'm still trying to figure out which was more fun last night --
是睡在地板上,还是怀蒂
打鼾居然打出了"M.A.S.H."的主题歌♥
sleeping on the floor or whitey snoring the theme song to "M.A.S.H."
太强了
Top that.
嗯... 我洗个个澡
Well,let's see,um... I took a bath.
跟海莉一起看了成♥人♥电♥影♥
Uh,I hung out with haley and watched an adult movie.
海莉把你带坏了
Haley is a bad influence.
但最重要的是,我想你
But most of all,I missed you.
好了,佩顿,专心点
Okay,peyton,focus.
布鲁克,跟上大伙的动作
Brooke,try to keep up.
贝汶,别犯傻
And,bevin,don't be an idiot.
全力求胜,上吧
We're winning that trophy. All right,let's go.
最后一件事,姑娘们,玩得开心
One last thing,girls. Have fun.
下面是今年的sparkle classic --
And next up in this year's secret sparkle classic --
身体健康,容光焕发 --树坡镇黑鸦啦啦队
when you're strong,you sparkle --the tree hill ravens cheerleaders.
你在这儿干吗?
What are you doing here?
你身上怎么一股子甜味?
And what the hell do you smell like dessert for?
香草喷雾
Vanilla body spray.
贝汶教我游泳
Plus bevin teaching me how to swim.
斯基尔斯,你游泳的技术很高啊
Skills,you're the best swimmer I know.
是啊,我用学游泳让她上钩
Right.I swim-lessoned her,dog.
报复她上次用《手扎情缘》让我上钩
Had to get her back for notebooking me.You know.
振作起来,佩顿
Pick it up,peyton.
不行,昨天有人让我睡得不好
Can't help it.Someone got me drunk last night.
加油,贝汶!
Go,bevin!
索拉里斯
你穿了两只不一样的鞋子,白♥痴♥
solaris,you're wearing two different shoes,you moron.
你该戒毒了
You might want to lay off the drugs,
你的脑细胞都给毒死了
considering you don't have many brain cells to begin with.
无所谓了
布鲁克 戴维斯今早离开了
It doesn't matter anyway. Brooke davis checked out this morning.
她就这么走了?
Can you believe she walked away from all this?
如果我以后的日子都象今天
我死了也闭眼了
if the rest of my days are like this,I'm gonna die a happy man.
娶我吧
Marry me.
你不能向我求婚
我刚打算向你求婚呢--
You can't propose to me. I was gonna propose to you--
我告诉你,我没有点播...成♥人♥电♥影♥
I'm telling you,I did not order any...pornography.
我们的生活大多由一系列画面组成
Most of our life is a series of images.
就像高速公路两侧飞驰的城镇
They pass us by like towns on the highway.
有时候,有那么一刻突然击中我们
But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens
我们知道在那一刻
生活不仅仅是飞驰的画面
and we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image.
我们知道这一刻,画面中的一切
都将永远烙印在我们的记忆中
We know that this moment -every part of it -will live on forever.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表