剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
再有一次这样的打架
这个赛季就不会有任何啦啦队员了
Another fight like this, and there won't be any cheerleaders this season.
管好你的啦啦队 Davis小姐
Get your squad under control, miss Davis.
否则你就会去给象棋队加油
Otherwise you'll find yourself cheering for the chess team.
啦啦队开会 -- 现在!
Squad meeting -- now!
今年我升入高年级了,只要我还是队长
This is my senior year, and as long as I am captain,
我就不会因为大家都在争同一个男人而失去这个队
I am not about to lose this squad because we are all fighting over the same guys.
Bevin知道我喜欢Fede! - Fede不喜欢荡♥妇♥
Bevin knows I like Fede! - Fede's not into whores.
好了 够了!
Okay, enough!
你有问题吗?
Do you have a problem?
等着听你的计划呢 队长
Just waiting to hear what your plan is, captain.
"我的计划"
"My plan."
我会告诉你我的计划是什么
I'll tell you what my plan is.
我们等着呢 不是吗 女生们?
We're waiting. Aren't we, girls?
计划就是...
The plan is...
梦想男生草案
...Fantasy boy draft.
这是梦想男生草案的规定
Okay, here's the rules of the Fantasy boy draft.
一旦你选择了一个男生
这个赛季他就是你的了
Once you pick a guy, he's yours for the season,
意味着他就退出市场没人可以碰他了
which mean she's off the market and no one else can touch him.
明白了吗? Bevin? Ashley?
Got it, Bevin? Ashley?
这些是干什么用的?
What are these for?
很高兴你提问 喜欢提问的女孩
I'm glad you asked, trial-separation girl.
把他们打开
Open 'em up.
里的号♥码决定你在草案里的顺序
The number on your compact will determine where you are in the draft order.
那么什么能阻止我们跟任何我们喜欢的男生约会
So what's to keep us from just dating whoever we want,
即使有这个小小的草案
even with this little draft thingy?
问得好 Bevin
Good question, Bevin.
当然 你会被踢出啦啦队
Of course, you'd be kicked off the squad.
或者更糟...
Or worse...
多糟?
Like how worse?
就像...
Like...
什么能阻止我告诉全校
你们中的一个戴着手铐
what's to keep me from telling the whole school that one of you was left handcuffed
被留在Ian Thomas的床上7个小时,等着开锁匠?
to Ian Thomas' bed for seven hours, waiting for a locksmith?
或者在去年的晚会上
你们中的一个多喝了一点
Or that at the sparkle classic last year, one of you had a little too much to drink
然后喝你们中的另一个亲吻?
and made out with another one of you?
或者某人身上的那个疤痕
不是从自行车上摔下来而留下的
Or that that scar on a certain someone's back isn't reallyfrom falling off her bike,
却是婴儿时候在脊椎尾部
but was one of those little baby spine tails
医生必须在她出生后必须割去的尾巴?
that the doctors had to lop off after she was born?
换句话说 -- 名誉
In other words -- honor.
沉默的号♥码
Code of silence.
你们都遵守号♥码的顺序
You all keep the rules of the code.
我就对你们所有的丑事保持沉默
I keep silent about all the dirt I have on all of you.
违规 就是自毁名声
Break the rules, and it's social suicide.
最后一个规矩 --
赛季中任何时候你们对自己选的男生不满意
Final rule -- if at any time during the season you are not happy with your draft picks,
你们都可以跟其他人交换
you can trade someone else.
好吗? 我们从一开始数一下号♥码
Okay? Let's count out our numbers starting from one.
一
One.
加油 P.Sawyer 第一选择权
Way to go, P. Sawyer, with pick numero uno.
你后边是二号♥
Right behind you with number two.
谁拿到了三
Who's got three?
三- 四
Three. - Uh, four.
五
Five.
等一下
So, wait.
一旦我们选了我们的男生 之后会怎么样?
Once we pick our guy, then what happens?
那由你决定
It's up to you.
你好- 嘿
Hello, there.- Hey.
西边还安静吗?
All quiet on the western front?
一点也不
Oh, not even close.
昨天晚上 我堵塞了Dan那边的所有马桶
Last night, I clogged the toilet on Dan's side of the house.
现在他肚子里的废物比平时更多了
Now he's even more full of crap than usual.
我想给你看件东西
I want to show you something.
刚刚印好
These are hot off the presses.
就是这个
Here you go.
我的第一个正式的"竞选市长"宣传海报
My first official "Roe for mayor" campaign poster.
"投 投 投出你的一票"!
"Roe, Roe, Roe your vote"!
真可爱
It's cute.
你需要一个更大的标志了
You're gonna need a bigger sign.
整个19世纪 中国的皇帝惊恐的看着
Throughout the 19th century, China's emperors watched in dismay
外国入侵者一步一步的蚕食他们的国土
as foreigners encroached further and further into their lands.
寄希望于击退外国人的入侵
女皇采取了激进的行动
In the hopes of repelling this foreign invasion, the empress took the radical step
她与名为"义和团"的前起义军联盟
of allying herself with former enemy insurgents known as the "boxers."
义和团是一个秘密的社会组织
它曾经发动过
Now, the boxers were a secret society who had previously waged war
反对中国皇朝的战争
against China's imperial government.
女皇相信 只要提供给义和团帮助及支持
The empress believed that, by providing aid and support to the boxers,
她就可以利用这个从前的敌人来驱逐外国侵略者
she could use this former enemy to expel the foreign intruders.
Davis小姐 也许那个纸条上写的东西
Miss Davis, perhaps there's something in that note
可以帮助我们了解义和团叛乱
that could enlighten us about the boxer rebellion.
他们最终按指令取得了全面胜利
Well... they totally won out over briefs.
那个包 -- 给我
The purse -- let's have it.
对不起 ...小姐 ...小姐
Um, excuse me, miss... miss...
对不起 我忘了你的名字
Sorry, I forgot your name.
Jelline
Jelline.
是的 我的错
Right. My bad.
在新泽西州
In New Jersey vs. T.L.O.,
最高法♥院♥规定除非有人违反法律
the supreme court ruled that unless a law has been broken
或者有发生罪案的可能性
or there is probable cause to suspect a law has been broken,
搜查和扣押学生的财务是非法的
searches and/or seizures of students' property is unlawful.
据我所知 上课不集中精力不是犯罪
And last time I checked, not paying attention in class wasn't a crime.
不错的合法行为 法律顾问
Pretty sweet legal moves, counselor.
你该看看我的不合法行为
You should see my not-so-legal moves.
嘿
Hey.
你真的认为我需要你的帮助吗?
Do you actually think I need your help?
我猜这是Brooke世界里说谢谢的方式
Well, I guess that's a "thank you" in Brooke world.
你说对了一些 这是我的世界
Look, you got something right. It is my world.
你也许能骗过我的整个啦啦队
And you may have my whole squad fooled,
但是如果你想拍我的马屁 还是算了吧
but if you are trying to suck up to me, don't bother.
嘿 她刚才确实帮了你
Hey, she did kind of bail you out back there.
你不能为她辩护
You are not allowed to defend her.
实际上 我会很高兴如果你跟她没有任何联♥系♥
无论是穿衣服还是不♥穿♥
In fact, I would appreciate if you didn't associate with her -- clothed or otherwise.
这说明你会在梦想草案里选我?
Does this mean you're gonna pick me in your fantasy draft?
你怎么知道的?
How did you know about that?
哦 算了吧 后退三排
我还是知道一个梦想草案是什么样的
Oh, come on -- from three rows back, I still know what a fantasy draft looks like.
我可什么都没说
I admit nothing.
这只是个防止我的队员大打出手的计划
It's just a plan to keep the rest of my squad from tearing each other's heads off.
真的吗? 你确定不是Brooke Davis占有她的蛋糕
然后又跟他约会?
Really? You sure it's not about Brooke Davis having her cake and... dating it, too?
也许是 也许不是
Could be. Could not be.
如果我们需要私人训练的调查我会通知你的
I'll let you know if we need to schedule a private workout for research.
我看见你存物柜上贴着NOFX的贴纸
Saw the NOFX sticker on your locker.
估计你会喜欢这个
Figured you'd be into this.
超级稀有的私人珍藏
Super-rare bootleg recorded straight off the mixing board.
好的Rachel Brooke是我最好的朋友
Right. Look, Rachel, Brooke's my best friend.
你可以用你的法律行话来收买♥♥她
So you can try to buy her off with your legal jargon,
但是你不能靠一个私人珍藏来收买♥♥我
but you can't buy me off with a bootleg.
Peyton 我在借给你一张CD
Peyton, I'm offering to let you borrow a CD.
你还有其他的 那是你的事
You got anything else, it's your baggage.
说实话 我只是很惊讶一个啦啦队员会喜欢朋克
Honestly, I'm just surprised a cheerleader's into punk.
我没想到任何人会那么一团糟
I didn't think anybody was that screwed up.
我是说 除了我
I mean, besides me.
来吧 Peyton 我在努力
Come on, Peyton. I'm trying here.
你知道我是在"午夜疯狂"里扭住你那个人?
You do realize I'm the one that tackled you at Midnight Madness?
是的 我听到了流言。我想你一定是喜欢我
Yeah, but I heard the rumors. I just figured you were into me.
我明白 有些人就是不能和平相处
Look, I get it. Some people just don't get along.
跟我做朋友不代表你背叛了Brooke
Being friends with me does not mean you're betraying Brooke.
你不太了解Brooke 是不是?
You don't know Brooke very well, do you?
算了吧 你知道你想听的
Come on. You know you want to hear it.
不 谢谢了
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表