剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
“篮球兄弟” 前情提要
Previously on "One Tree Hill"...
我从网上看到 身体活动能力迟缓的症状
I found this website that said sluggish physical performance
是肥厚型心肌病疗程的副作用之一
is one of the side effects of the HCM medication.
选手因此虚脱致死
Players have collapsed and died because of this.
你必须让Whitey了解你的情况
You need to tell Whitey about your heart.
我想你该教教你的母亲
I want you to talk some sense into your mother.
让她退出市长竞选
Tell her to drop out of the mayor's race.
你害怕竞争?
You afraid of competition?
去和她谈谈
Just talk to her.
如果你还能顾得上别人
That is, if you can catch your breath.
这就是幻想男孩的挑选方式
Here's how the fantasy-boy draft works.
一旦选定 整个赛季他都是你的
Once you draft a guy, he is yours for the season.
她选了Chris Keller 我选了你
She picked Chris Keller, and I picked you.
看来我的约会水到渠成
My date's already dressed for bed.
Chris Keller让某些人迫不及待了
Looks like someone's horny for a little Chris Keller.
我有没有说过 我的设计让整个Suburban Filth为之轰动
Did I mention that my designs were a total hit over at Suburban Filth.
他们可能会选择它做成新品
They might pick them up for a fashion line.
她和Chris约会
So, she's on a date with Chris.
这并不能说明什么
It doe't mean anything.
那正是问题所在
It does.
她就是那个人
She's the one.
Haley还爱着你 你该把她追回来
Haley still loves you. All you have to do is take her back.
是啊 就像你和Lucas
Right. Kind of like with you and Lucas.
要知道 重新来过并不那么简单
You see, it's not so easy getting back in the ring,
特别是在你从一开始就处于劣势的时候
especially with the one who knocked you out in the first place.
所有这些荣誉和掌声都不能填补失去你所带来的空缺
All of the celebrity and all of the applause couldn't fill your void in my heart.
孩子们真幸福 对吧?
Great time to be a kid, huh?
Chris Keller?
Chris Keller?
还被Lucas撞个正着?
And Lucas actually saw?
Chris Keller Chris Keller?
Chris Keller Chris Keller?
别再提他了
Stop saying his name.
究竟是怎么一回事
I don't understand what happened.
我和Nathan离开的时候 你还在把他往门外推
When Nathan and I left, you were pushing him out the door.
没错 我知道 后来不知怎么
I know. I know. I don't know.
我们喝酒 我觉得自己很寂寞
We were drinking, and I was feeling really lonely...
[...]我想他有说 我让他很有感觉
[...] I think he may have said my shirts made his pants feel tight.
上帝 我一直在喝酒 他不停地说其他事情
这些那些 然后就...
Oh, god, I told you guys I was drinking, but he said a lot of other things. And...
Haley 别那样看着我 你知道的 他有多迷人
Haley, don't look at me like that. You know how charming he can be.
他没有...
He didn't, um...
他没有对着你唱歌♥吧
He didn't sing to you, did he?
天哪 我是一心想和明星上♥床♥的追星族
Oh, my god. You guys, I'm a groupie.
好了 你和Lucas谈过了吗?
Okay, have you talked to Lucas?
他不会接我电♥话♥的
He won't answer my calls.
我也不想在他的答录机里面留一通可怜兮兮的道歉
I mean, I'm not gonna leave a pathetic apology on his answering machine.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
Lucas再也不会理我了
Lucas is never gonna talk to me again.
Chris Keller从不忘了早餐
Chris Keller always springs for breakfast.
哦 你有同伴
Oh. You have company.
那我们得分一下
I guess we'll have to share.
为什么要不停地走?
Why are you making me walk?
你需要清醒一下头脑 不能一直待在“犯罪现场”
You need to clear your head, leave the scene of the crime.
而且 作为移♥动♥目标 我们不容易被Chris Keller找到
Besides, we have less of a chance of Chris Keller finding us if we're moving targets.
好了 我知道你并不认为我想帮你 但我是真心的 好吗?
Okay, come on. I know you think I'm not trying to help, but I am, okay?
我只是 我不知道该怎么说才好
I just -- I don't know what to say.
17年以来 我从未做过“阳光小姐”
I haven't exactly been miss sunshine for the past 17 years.
你却总是积极乐观
You've always been the silver-lining girl.
那是在我有应接不暇的男伴之前
That was before it was raining men in my apartment.
我真的把事情弄得一团糟 Peyton
I really, really messed up, Peyton.
你只是犯了个错 人人都会犯错
You made a mistake, okay? We all make them.
并不是像这样的错误
Not like this.
Lucas说了 他想和我在一起
Okay, Lucas told me he wanted to be with me.
那再简单不过了
It couldn't be easier than that.
我不懂你为何这样苛责自己
I don't know why you're being so hard on yourself.
这不能算偷♥情♥ 你们还没有开始正式约会呢
It's not like you cheated on the guy. You guys aren't even officially dating.
是啊 你这说法真是好极了
Another brilliant idea from yours truly.
Brooke 事情已经发生了
Brooke, it's done, okay?
你并不能改变什么 但可以补救
You can't change it, but you can fix it.
去和他谈谈
So just go and talk to him.
他也许比你想象的要通情达理
He might be more understanding than you think.
他也出过错
He's not exactly a stranger to mistakes.
我没法面对他 Peyton.
I can't talk to him, Peyton.
但也许你可以
But maybe you would.
我?
Me?
你擅长说服别人 化解悲伤 和Lucas也不错
You're good with words and pain and Lucas.
Peyton 求你了
Please, Peyton?
好吧 我去和他谈
Fine. I'll talk to him.
谢谢 我爱你
Thank you. I love you.
是 是 不过我可不能保证什么 而你呢 要记得让自己忙碌一点
Yeah, yeah. No promises, okay? And you know what? In the meantime, keep yourself busy.
别老坐在那里自我谴责 伤心难过
Don't sit around and feel sorry for yourself, okay?
没问题
Deal.
我打算去Suburban Filth 至少我还有我的衣服
I want to go by Suburban Filth anyway. At least I have my clothes.
我打赌你肯定想昨晚这么说就好了 对吧?
Bet you wish you could have said that last night, huh?
太快了?
Too soon?
有点
Just a little.
抱歉
Okay. Sorry.
怎么了?你来揍我 因为我和Brooke睡觉?
What? You're here to kick my ass because I slept with Brooke?
你和Brooke睡觉?
You slept with Brooke?
那你来干嘛?
Why else would you be here?
我来帮Haley付录音室的租金
I came to pay for Haley's studio time.
你和Brooke睡觉了?
You slept with Brooke?
我想可以称之为没有睡着的睡觉
I like to think of it as sleeping without the sleep,
直到Lucas进来打断了我们
but, yeah, until Lucas interruptus walked in.
你打算一辈子做这些龌龊事情?
You gonna keep doing this evil crap your entire life?
哪里不对了?
What's so evil about it?
我们只是找点乐趣 那感觉很棒
Two kids having fun -- it's cool.
如果考虑到别人的感受 那根本不会有趣
No, it's not cool if other people's feelings are involved.
是这样 但那还是相当有乐趣
No, it's still pretty cool.
缠着Haley也很有趣?
When you were messing with Haley kind of cool?
不 老兄 那不一样
No. Come on, see -- that's different.
Brooke不是Haley
Brooke's not Haley.
再说你也不喜欢Lucas 不是吗?
Plus, you don't even like Lucas, do you?
和Lucas没关系 我是在说你
It's not about Lucas. It's about you.
你竭尽所能地要占女孩子便宜
You went out of your way to take advantage of a girl
尽管她已经有意中人了
who obviously has feelings for somebody else...
又一次地
again.
我并没有那么竭尽所能
I didn't go that far out of my way.
再说 你认为我感觉怎样?
Besides, how do you think I feel?
我打破了自己不和啦啦队员上♥床♥的重要原则
I broke my cardinal rule about sleeping with cheerleaders.
我不会的 除非有三个以上
I don't, unless there's at least three of them.
开玩笑 别为Brooke发愁了 她不是我喜欢的那一型
I'm kidding. Don't worry about Brooke. She's not even my type.
我喜欢歌♥手
I like singers.
我想这可以称之为...
I like to think of that as hitting you...
...没有揍人的揍人
...without the hitting.
你还没给我钱呢
You didn't even give me my money.
各位听众早上好 接下来是本地政♥治♥新闻
All right, it's morning on the hill, and we're talking local politics.
今天的嘉宾是市长候选人Karen Roe
Our guest today is mayoral candidate Karen Roe.
你好 Karen 欢迎 先做下自我介绍
Hello, Karen, and thanks for being here. Tell us about yourself.
好的 我在树岭出生长大
Sure. Um, I was born and raised in Tree Hill,
开了两家本地小店
where I have two local businesses.
毕业于树岭中学
I went to school at Tree Hill High,
我有一个儿子 也将要从那里毕业了
and I have a son who's about to graduate from there, as well.
很好 现在谈谈为何选民们应该投票给你
Great. Now, tell our voters why they should vote for you
而不是你的对手 Dan Scott
over your opponent, Dan Scott.
因为这个小镇 这里的人 对我来说都很重要
Because this town and the people here matter to me.
而我发现 有些人关心能否成为领导
I find that some people care more about being a leader
甚于关心他们将要领导的人
than they do about the people they're leading.
而且我是树岭乌鸦队的忠实球迷
And I'm a big fan of the Tree Hill Ravens.
乌鸦队 加油!
Go, Ravens! Whoo!
好了 让我们接听一些热♥线♥ 第一位打进电♥话♥的是Keith
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表