剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Okay.
大嘴,我们的计划怎么办?
Mouth,what about the plan?Payback? Pain? Pie?
她对他撒谎
She's lying to him.
我知道,不过我能先跟瑞秋谈谈
I know,but I got to talk to rachel first,okay?
我真的想要派
I really wanted pie.
嘿
Hey.
感觉怎么样,懒鬼?
How you feeling,sleepyhead?
很糟糕
Ohh,like ass.
哦,对不起
Mmm,sorry.
你很幸运,我这里有灵丹妙药
Lucky for you,this cures that.
希望如此
I hope so.
哦,谢谢
Oh,thank you.
我累坏了
I am wiped out.
我们会赢最后一场比赛的
We just got to win this one last game,though.
否则我们进不了决赛
怀蒂只能抱憾退休了
Otherwise whitey has to retire without making the playoffs.
不能这样
Well,we can't let that happen.
什么地方疼
Where does it hurt?
到处疼
Everywhere.
你们今晚要对橡木湖队?
You guys are playing oak lake tonight?
他们还没败过
They're undefeated.
我的男朋友迪米 威斯特很强吗?
My boyfriend damien west is good?
嗯,不错
Yeah,he's pretty good.
他也是个浑蛋
有点象我爸爸年轻的时候
He's an ass,though,sort of like a young version of my dad.
你和丹的关系
It's actually hurt me to see what's happened
让我觉得有点不好受
with your relationship with dan.
特别是你现在表现这么好
I just -- especially now that you're playing so well.
你应该跟你♥爸♥爸一起分享
You should be able to enjoy that with your father.
已经迟了,不是吗?
It's a little late for that,though.
也许根本就无所谓
Probably just as well.
我有种不好的感觉
也许打不出一场好比赛了
The way I've been feeling,I don't think I have another great game in me.
我才不信呢
I don't believe that for a second.
我会帮你的
Besides,I'm gonna help you,
迪米 威斯特一点机会都没有
and damien west doesn't stand a chance.
我爱你
I love you.You know that?
我也爱你
I love you,too.
你总是帮我
You always help me.
你把衣服穿起来,你太性感了
Damn it,you need to put a shirt on.You're too sexy! God!
看那边的房♥子
Take a look at this building right over here.
是你♥爸♥爸为你战斗的地方
他后来在旁边的巷子里吐了
That's where daddy fought for you,and then he threw up in the alley.
那边是塞芬拿艺术设计学院...
And then right over here is the savannah college of art and design...
...也许有一天我会去那里
...where maybe I'll go one day.
那我就可以陪你和你♥爸♥爸了
That way I can spend more time with you and daddy.
知道你们的赛季今晚就要结束
滋味怎么样?
How's it feel knowing your man's season ends tonight?
别做梦了
Don't count on it.
哦,你味道真香
我等不及要尝尝你的味道
Ooh,you smell great.I can't wait to see how you taste.
手拿开
Get off me!
没事点,好好享受啊,宝贝
It's okay.Give into it,baby.
嘿,迪米 斯科特?丹 斯科特
Hey,damien west?Dan scott.
丹 斯科特市长
That's mayor dan scott,
你再敢碰我的儿媳妇海莉
and if you ever touch my daughter-in-law,haley,again,
我就叫你的运动生涯从此终结
I'll end your career.Have a good game.
杰克,我们回来了
Jake,we're home!
嘿,宝贝
Hey,there's my girl.
过来
Come on.
去爸爸那里
Go see dada.
今天怎么样?
How was your day -- okay?
人们总是离去,是吗?
People always leave,right?
所以你我不能在一起
你要留下来
I mean,that's why you and i can't be together --because you have to stay,
我要回树坡,但我在想 --
and I have to go back to tree hill.But I was thinking --
我非回去不可吗?
why do I have to go back?
杰克...我想留下来,跟你在一起
Jake...I want to stay.I want to stay here with you.
嘿,内森
Hey,nathan.
内森
Nathan.
爸爸...
Look,dad...
这是什么?
what is this?
你说你会放过我和内森的
You said you were gonna back off,dan,with me and with nathan.
限制令?
A restraining order?
要求你不得靠近我们100英尺以内
It requires you to stay at least 100 feet away from us at all times,
今晚生效
starting tonight.
对不起,市长先生
Sorry,mr. Mayor.
你也签字了,内森?
You signed off on this,nathan?
是的,爸爸
实际上是我的主意
Yeah. Actually,dad,it was my idea.
好了,斯科特,你阻止不了我
All night,scott.You can't stop me.
看看记分板
Take a look at the scoreboard.
你会不会数数,是平分
In case you can't count,it's tied.
加油,戴米,这家伙已经控制你了
Come on,damien!This guy owns you!
他故意的
You did that on purpose!
婊♥子♥,滚开
Hey,bitch,get off!
分开
Break it up!
分开
Break it up.
好的
Okay
局势似乎已经被裁判控制了
The refs appear to have it under control now.
内森 斯科特站在了罚球区旁边
罚球两个
Nathan scott steps to the line for two free throws.
先生们,准备好了
Okay,gentlemen,let's get set.
两个罚球,第一个没中
Shooting two.First one's dead.
等等,这里有血
Hold on,guys.I got blood here.
教练!
Coach!
内森的球衣上似乎有血迹
And it looks like nathan has some blood on his jersey.
希望不严重
Let's hope it's not serious.
需要缝合
He needs stitches.
抱歉,孩子,下场吧
Sorry,son,you're done for tonight.
什么,不行!
What?No way. Forget it.
内森,你在流血
Nathan,you're bleeding.
教练,我不可能离开赛场的
Coach,there's no way i'm leaving this game.
如果需要缝针,那就现在给我缝
If I need stitches,then stitch me up.
内森
Nathan.
如果我们输掉这场比赛
Coach,if we lose this game,
那么你州冠军的梦想就破灭了
我和其他队员也是一样
then you lose your shot at the state championships,and so do I,so does this team.
我们在那个破旧的球场训练
每天跑到呕吐
And we played in your crappy,old gym.We ran two-a-days until we puked.
我甚至让蒂姆跟我一起淋浴
I let tim shower with me.
拜托,别让迪米 威斯特
这样的浑蛋把梦想从我们手中夺走
Come on.Don't let a punk like damien west take this away from us.
好吧,把他带到后面去
给他缝起来,再换件球衣
All right,take him back there and stitch him up.Find him another jersey.
如果他妈妈抱怨的话
就说是你的主意
If his mother says anything about this,it was your idea.
你上
Get in there.
你笑什么?
What the hell are you laughing at?
有两件事情,我清楚 --
Two things I know --
第一,你不配大嘴
one,you don't deserve a guy like mouth,
第二,欺骗总是会有报应的...
肯定会有的
and two,deception always catches up to you...always.
看来内森 斯科特不得不下场了
It looks like nathan scott is going to have to leave the game.
休息一下,比赛马上开始
We'll take a break and be right back.
嘿
Hey.
谁赢了?
Who's winning?
平局,现在第四节
It's tied,fourth quarter.
是不是打算跟我讲一讲你的天才计划?
So,you want to tell me about this master plan of yours?
你怎么离开树坡?
What makes you think that you can actually leave tree hill?
我再过几个月就高中毕业了
Well,I'm gonna be out of high school in a couple months anyway,right?
我现在就可以获得高中学历了
So I can just get my G.E.D. Now.
那个艺术设计学院是所很好的学校
And the college of art and design is a great school.
我爸爸一直都不在
And,I mean,my dad's always gone.
海莉有内森,布鲁克有卢卡斯
所以也许我可以留在这里
Haley has nathan,and brooke has lucas,so maybe I can stay.
佩顿,你今晚听比赛的转播
肯定是有什么原因的
You know,peyton,there's a reason that you're listening to that game tonight.
我不管你怎么说
你肯定会想家的,想树坡的一切
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表