剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
other about everything.
难道我每次想帮你做点事情
So,what,every time I want to
do something nice for you,
都得先要你同意吗?
不,问题不在那里
-I have to ask first?
-No,that's not the point.
你做的没错,但却完全背着我
It was very nice,but you,like,
totally went behind my back,
这种事情是丹才会做的
and it felt like something
dan would do.
学校的锁也要换了吗?
Do I have to change the locks
at school now?
我是市长,整个城市的钥匙都在我手里
I'm the mayor.I have the keys
to the city.
还有,这是你跟新老师说话的态度吗?
Besides,is that any way to
talk to your new teacher?
特拉校长让我在政♥治♥课上讲话
Principal turner asked me to speak
to your political-science class.
你开玩笑
我得离我爸爸远远的
-You're kidding.
-I need to get away from my dad,
篮球就是出路
and basketball's the way out.
我的计划一直是高中--杜克大学
The plan's always been high
school and then duke,
然后是NBA
then the nba.
谁定的计划?
Who came up with this plan?
我爸
My dad.
你去哪儿?你要旷课吗?
Whoa,where are you going?
Are you just gonna skip class?
我听过你说的,纯粹是浪费时间
I've heard you speak,dad.
Waste of time.
跟你父母谈过大学的事情吗?
have you talked to your parents
about college?
现在在我身边的只有我的生母
Well,I mean,my birth mom's really
the only one that's around right now,
她没上过大学
and she didn't go.
她高中毕业后干吗了?
What did she do after high school?
吸毒
Drugs.
你没上过大学,不也好好的吗?
Well,you didn't go to college,
and you're doing just fine.
我是自♥由♥撰稿人吃了上顿没下顿
I'm a freelance writer who lives paycheck to paycheck.
我过得还凑合,但应该能过得更好
I've done okay,but I could have done better.
你为什么不想上大学?
You don't want to go to college?
你很吃惊吗?
是的
-Does that surprise you?
-Actually,it does.
我以为你会去上大学的
为什么?
-I'd just assumed you'd go.
-Why?
因为你有条件
Because you can.
我一直不明白为什么有些人有条件
上大学,却选择了不去上
I never understood people who
had the chance to go and chose not to.
我不明白为什么有人要浪费四年的时光
Well,I don't understand people
that waste four years in school
而不去享受生活
when they could be out living life.
急什么?我听说大学很有意思的
What's the hurry?From what I
hear,college is fun.
你可以修绘画,音乐或商科
I can see you majoring in art
or music or business.
是吗? 你不用算也能知道这些吗?
Really? You see all that without
tarot cards or a ouija board?
你还算到了什么?
What else do you see?
我算到你要迟到了
I see you being late for
cheerleading.
你真是通灵师
I guess you really are psychic.
好吧,这个呢?
All right.Well,how 'bout this?
有没有帮这张专集想好名字?
Do you by any chance see a name
for this album?
希望比“这张专集”这个名字好点
Hopefully something better
than "this album."
我都有点为这事烦恼了
I don't know.It's kind of
growing on me.
好吧,玩得开心
Okay. Have fun.
别跟朋友“互利”,好好加油
Don't benefit any friends,and
good cheering.
加油,黑鸦队
Go,ravens.
我开始怀疑之间的超能力了
I'm starting to doubt my powers,
因为我从没看到你作为拉拉队员的样子
'cause I never would have seen
you as a cheerleader.
我妈妈曾经是拉拉队员
My mom was a cheerleader.
我想让我妈妈别在为我担心享受自己的生活
I just want my mom to stop
worrying and enjoy life.
她应该好好享受
She deserves that much.
今天很重要呀,你兴奋吗?
So,tonight's the big night.
Are you excited?
基斯就像是学校最受欢迎的孩子
I mean,keith is,like,
the most popular kid in school.
别笑我了,我太紧张了
Don't make fun of me.
I'm too nervous.
好吧...
All right. Now...
我看上去怎么样?
像我妈妈
-how do I look?
-Like my mom.
我说真的
你看上去好极了
-I'm serious.
-You look great,ma.
你上次问我的时候就棒极了再上次也一样
You looked great the last time you
asked me and the time before that.
再再上一次呢?
And what about the time
before that?
马马虎虎
Oh,so-so.
约会怎么就这么难?呃,好了
Shouldn't dating get easier?Oh,um...okay.
要不要我跟他谈谈--
Do you want me to have a
little talk with him --
看看他有没有打什么坏主意?
make sure his intentions
are honorable?
还是我来吧
I got it from here.
好吧
All right.
比赛好运
Um...good luck at the game.
赛完后跟我们一起吃晚饭好吗?
You will be joining us for
dinner afterwards?
我会去的
好
-I'll be there.
-Okay.
看来你是来真的了--
This is getting pretty serious --
带他来见家里人?
bringing him home to
meet the fam?
够了!
Enough!
基斯,你看上去...
你看上去...也是
-Keith,you look...
-you look...too.
我得承认
I,uh,have a confession.
今晚我比较紧张
I was pretty nervous about
tonight.
哦,我也是
Oh,yeah,me too.
我换了三件衬衫
I actually changed my shirt
three times.
准备再换的时候
I was gonna change again,
才意识到我只有三件
and I realized i only have
three shirts.
我喜欢这件
谢谢
-Well,I like that one.
-Thanks.
这是你的?
This is yours?
这是我做梦都想要的车
This is the car i've always
dreamed about,
有了它今晚就完美了
which makes it perfect for
tonight.
你是怎么决定买♥♥下的?
What made you finally decide
to buy it?
最近我说得比较少,做的比较多
Lately I've been less about talking
and more about doing.
你为什么不喜欢说大学的事?
So,why don't you like to talk
about college?
因为我很害怕,行了吧?
'Cause it freaks me out,okay?
我 --我喜欢高中
I,uh --I like high school.
我擅长高中的事情
I'm good at high school.
我知道谁是朋友,谁是敌人
You know,I know who my friends
are and who my enemy is.
在这里我我如鱼得水
I've got this place down.
瑞秋,问你个问题“rogue vogue”
Rachel.Question--what do
rogue vogue
和拉拉队大赛有什么共同点?
and the classic have
in common?
答案? 布鲁克 戴维斯,做得不错,但我两样都不会错过
Answer? Brooke davis.Nice try,but I'm doing both.
你打算怎么做呢?
How are you gonna do that?
答案是“你是个白♥痴♥”
It's called "you're an idiot."
一个是周六,一个是周日,我可以坐飞机
One's on saturday,one's on
sunday,and there's a flight
恰好不偏不倚,你下次得再加把劲
smack-dab in the middle,so
you're gonna have to try harder
下次玩巫术吧
next time you practice bitchcraft.
你到是忙得很
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表