剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
So maybe that's enough.
只有在童话里才会有足够这个词,佩顿
I think only in fairy tales
that's enough, Peyton.
跟你说
You know what?
有人曾经告诉我
Someone told me once
童话都是美好的
that there's nothing wrong
with fairy tales.
所有人都幸福地生活在一起
Everybody lives happily ever after.
听我说
Okay, listen to me.
你不能就这么跑到这里来
You can't just fly into Savannah,
让我的脑袋里都装满了你
and then get in my head all over again,
说一番你想要说的话
然后要我娶你
tell me you want to stay,
and then ask me to marry you.
为什么不能?
Well, why not?
因为...
Because,
因为我也许会同意
I might just say yes.
“公主和男孩准备结婚
"So the Princess and the Boy
were set to be wed,
因为她是公主
"and because she was a Princess,
国王下命令做一件漂亮的婚纱”
the call went out for a beautiful gown. "
对不起,我不应该看到你的婚纱,是吗?
Whoa! Sorry. I'm not supposed
to see you in your wedding dress, right?
没事的
It's okay,
这不是我的婚纱
this is not my wedding dress.
不是?
It's not?
不是,原本是的
No, it's supposed to be,
但我不可能
but there is no way
穿这件衣服结婚的
that I'm getting married in this frock.
我让布鲁克帮我做一件简单优雅的婚纱
I asked Brooke to make me
something simple and elegant.
她却帮我做了这么一件如此...
And instead, she makes me something
that's so...
布鲁克风格的衣服!
Brooke!
也许你还是穿的好
Well, maybe you should wear it, anyway.
布鲁克是你的伴娘
而且也是你要求她帮你做婚纱的
I mean, Brooke's your maid of honor and you did ask her
to make the dress, right?
怎么说?
So?
如果你不♥穿♥,她会很伤心的
Well, so, she'd be crushed
if you didn't wear it.
还有
Anyway,
你穿什么都无所谓
doesn't matter what you wear,
我的女孩永远是美的...
my girl's gonna look beautiful.
谢谢你
Thank you.
...也许除了传这件衣服
闭嘴!
Except maybe in this thing...
Shut up!
喂?
Hello?
好的
Oh, okay.
我知道在哪儿
Yeah, yeah, I know where it is.
好的
All right,
我马上到
I'll be there.
好的,再见
All right, bye.
佩顿的车抛锚了
Peyton's car broke down.
跟我一起去吗?
You wanna come with me?
呃,让我先换衣服吧
Yeah, actually, let me just go change.
你在咖啡店把我丢下好了
我要拿点钱买♥♥件新婚纱
You can drop me at the Café. I'm gonna need money
for a new wedding dress.
你在想什么,孩子?
What's on your mind, kiddo?
布鲁克
Brooke.
逃避是一种好方法
You know, it was nice to get away,
但回家也让我很高兴
but I'm glad we're gonna be home soon.
你喜欢我们去的那些大学吗?
Did you like
any of the colleges we looked at?
嗯,但我想 ...
Yeah, but, you know,
我还是上我们上得起的学校吧
I figure
I'll just go to somewhere we can afford.
鉴于我心脏的情况
I mean, thanks to my heart condition,
我拿不到篮球奖学金了
I won't be getting
a basketball scholarship.
我们这趟出门,不仅仅是为了帮你找学校
You know this trip
wasn't just about finding you a school.
是找一条回去的路
It was also about finding a way back.
回哪里?
To what?
回到一个可以重拾梦想的地方
To a place where it's okay to dream again.
你离开篮球,是为了能活下去
You know,you walked away from basketball
so that you could live a long life.
你活下去是为了什么呢?
But what are you gonna do with that life?
你的下一个梦想是什么,卢卡斯?
What's your next dream, Lucas?
嘿
Hey.
不好意思
Sorry about this.
没事,什么问题,过热了?
No problem. What'd it do, overheat?
我也不知道什么原因
Yeah. I'm not really sure why, though.
腿怎么样了?
So how's your leg doing?
嗯,没事了已经
It's okay.
真奇怪每个人都知道似的
It's just kind of weird
everybody knowing about it.
我那天也在辅♥导♥中心
I was in the Tutor Center that day.
那么我猜你认识我都朋友海莉的吧?
Well, I guess
you know my friend Haley then?
不太熟
Not really.
看来问题就在这里
But I think that was kind of the point.
你的水箱上有个洞
You got a hole in your radiator.
我得把你得车拖走
要不要我送你到什么地方
I'm gonna have to tow you in.
不,不用了
But I can drop you off somewhere,
if you want.
我叫人了
No, it's okay. I called someone.
嘿,你还好吗?
Hey. You okay?
你好吗,内森?
How's it going, Nate?
嘿,马库斯
Hey, Marcus.
我猜你俩以前认识
So, I guess you guys have met.
是的
Yeah.
你还好吗?
How you been?
马马虎虎
Could be better.
来帮把手好吗?
You mind giving me a hand?
好的
Sure.
我去透口气
I'm gonna go clear my head.
好的
Okay.
那么
So,
我最近没怎么看到你
I haven't seen you around much.
那是因为跟你交往的人都很无趣
That's 'cause
you don't hang out with any cool people.
很好
It's good.
实际上
No, the truth is,
辅♥导♥中心那事对我影响很大
that day in the Tutor Center
kind of screwed me up.
是啊,我们都是
Yeah, I think
it kind of screwed all of us up, man.
是的,但我猜...
Yeah, I guess,
我更加严重一点
but I just made it worse.
有时候,我真希望当时我能跟那孩子
谈谈,试着帮助他
Sometimes I wish I could talk to the kid
in that room and try to help him.
爱德华兹?
Edwards, you mean?
还有我...
And me, too.
那时的我
The me I was then.
那么说你现在在兼♥职♥?
So you're working
a part-time job now, huh?
不,是全职的
No, full-time.
你退学了?
You dropped out of school?
是啊
Yeah.
我没办法再走过那间房♥间
It was hard walking past that room,
所有我索性不去了
so I just quit going.
以为会有帮助...
I thought it might help, but
看来我们永远都忘不了那一天
I guess we're all
gonna have that day with us forever.
我爱你,索亚
You know I love you, Sawyer,
但是
but
一般这种事情,你不是叫卢卡斯做的吗?
isn't this the kind of thing
you usually call Lucas for?
他去外地了
He's out of town.
布鲁克呢?
What about Brooke?
杰克,你没事吧
Jake, you okay?
你知道你会说梦话吗?
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表