剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Did you like the perfume?
是的
Yeah, I got it.
你一定收到我的信了
You must have gotten my letter.
怎么能不来呢?
How could I not?
很高兴你能来
Thanks for coming.
又见面了
Well, well. We meet again.
你说了算
It's up to you.
那也没问题
that's okay, too.
如果你不想知道
And if you don't want to know,
我会告诉你所有的事情
I'll tell you anything -- everything.
是的
That's right.
但你现在又来了
But you're here now.
我自己都会把自己赶走
I would have sent me away, too.
我一辈子做了一些值得疑问的事情,Peyton
I've done some pretty questionable things in my life, Peyton.
这是个正确的决定
that was the right move.
你父亲很关心你,那年他把我赶走
And as far as your dad's concerned, when he sent me away all those years ago,
这一点你知道
You know that.
是从你妈妈那里获得的才能
that's from your mom.
我在你屋里看见的那些素描 --
Those sketches I saw in your room --
但我不会绘画,所以不能拯救我的生活
But I can't draw to save my life.
这一点我要好好教育你
that's from me.
我不想,不想改变
And I don't -- I don't want to change that.
我知道我从她身上获得了些什么
'Cause there are some things I know I got from her. I had to.
你不会也是艺术家吧
I don't want to find out you're an artist, too.
你真心喜欢音乐已经够糟糕了
It's bad enough that you're really into music.
我明白
I understand.
但是越来越难
But it's getting harder and harder.
偶尔一两次,我还能找到
And once in a while, I can.
我试着使用各种清洁剂
And so I took it out and tried every detergent I could find,
我每晚都抱着它睡觉
and I slept with it every night
怕忘记我妈妈,安娜
Of forgetting my mom, okay? Anna.
怕什么?
Of what?
我只是很害怕
I'm just scared.
我不想打探你,但我只是情不自禁
Look, I don't want to be curious about you, but I can't help it. I am.
是你,而不是死亡天使
You. Not the death part.
你能来,我还是很高兴 --
I'm still glad you came --
我不会留下来
I'm not staying.
要进来吗?
You want to come inside?
舞会上表演怎么样?
How was the show?
死亡天使,你来得有点早
Angel of death. You're a little early.
我得了肥厚型心肌病
I have HCM.
治我的心脏病, Haley
For my heart, Hales.
什么药?
For what?
我要买♥♥药
I needed to buy some medicine.
到底怎么回事, Luke?
What's going on, Luke?
我看见你拿了...
I saw you take it and...
我是为你打掩护
'Cause I... was covering for you.
因为我承认了
'Cause I told her I did.
她为什么要那么想?
Why does she think that?
你妈妈认为我从咖啡店偷钱
Your mom thinks I stole money from the caf?
Luke, 呃... 还有件事情...
Luke, uh... there's just one more thing. I...
对不起!
I'm sorry!
提醒我永远不要找你为我打探消息
Remind me to never have you spy for me.
谢谢你关于服装的建议
Thanks for the costume advice.
好吧...
All right, then, uh...
闭嘴
Oh, shut up.
也许我也该让Nathan来吻我
Maybe I should get Nathan to kiss me.
是啊,我那时整个地忘乎所以了
Yeah. It was a totally out-of-body experience for me.
那么我看你是没事了
Well, then, I guess you're okay.
我只想赶紧回家,留住这感觉
I just wanted to come right home and not mess it up.
没有,那一刻是那么浪漫完美
No. It was just so romantic and perfect.
你有没有去追他?
Did you go after him?
什么?
What?
Nathan吻了我
Nathan kissed me.
嘿
Hey.
我只想回到原来的样子
I just want things back the way they were.
我很抱歉,像个孩子似的吓坏了
I'm sorry I freaked out like a baby.
嗨,谢谢你之前帮我
Hey, thank you for helping me earlier.
家里最好有曲奇饼
And there better be cookie dough.
好的
Okay.
我只想回家
I'm just gonna go home.
我不想再玩游戏了, 布鲁克
I'm done playing games, Brooke.
那就足够了
That really should be enough.
我只是Haley
I'm just Haley.
不再是了
Not anymore.
你是摇滚明星
You're a rock star.
我不是这样的,我是家教,是个书呆子
that's not who I am. I'm a tutor. I'm -- I'm a nerd.
即使我抽...
Even if it did...
你抽烟吗?
You were smoking?
赢得了你的男人? 没用的
and you get your man? That doesn't work.
好像,现在既然你头发乱了 --
Okay, maybe now that you messed up your hair --
问题不在那里! 我看上去像个白♥痴♥!
That's not the point! I look like an idiot!
他穿着蝙蝠侠盔甲的骑士飘然而至
He swooped in like some kind of knight in Batman armor.
但Nathan倒是跟你讲话了
But Nathan totally talked to you.
这真是个糟糕的主意
This is such a bad idea.
乐队开始演出了,你没看到
The band is playing. You're missing it.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
废话少说, 「打倒男孩」
without further ado, Fall Out Boy.
我猜是没有,好吧...
Guess not. All right, well...
... 我怎么没听到「woot-woot」?
Anyway... do I hear a woot-woot?
哦,是啊,是啊
Oh, um, right, right.
「打倒男孩」
Fall Out Boy.
去跳舞
To dance.
是的
Uh, yeah.
你在跟我调情吗,Mouth?
Are you propositioning me, Mouth?
我有个主意,能让今晚不那么糟糕
I got an idea how we could make this night less sucky.
那是我
I think that was me.
有人把苏打水弄到我的翅膀上了
And someone spilled soda on my wings.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我在处理一些个人事务
I'm just dealing with some personal stuff.
我也是
Me too.
玩得开心吗?
Having fun?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
Haley, 不...
Haley, no...
我看上去很可笑,是吗?
I look ridiculous, don't I?
是的,你说的对,我的意思是...
Yeah, you're right. I mean...
问题不在那里, Haley, 相信我
That's not the problem, Haley, trust me.
我只是想要你再要我一次,我...
I just wanted you to want me again. I...
是的,我 -- 布鲁克认为我可以...
Yeah, I -- Brooke thought I could...
不像原来的你
I mean, it's just not really you.
不算喜欢
Not really.
你喜欢?
You like it?
衣服不错
Nice costume.
嗨!
Hi!
好吧
Okay.
我来端吧? 就当利息
Why don't I take this? Consider it interest.
谢谢
Thanks.
很好
Good.
我们是的,不会有下次了
We are. It won't happen again.
我觉得我们应该算比较亲近的
I thought we were closer.
遇到困难你没有想到来找我
that you didn't feel that you could come to me and ask if you needed help.
我也很难过...
So am I...
我很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
是的,呃...
Yeah. Um...
是你吗?
Was it you?
咖啡店的收款机一直丢钱
There's money missing from the register at the caf?
我不是那意思
That's not what I mean.
还有再过5分钟我就回家大吃曲奇饼了
and I'm about five minutes from going home and bingeing on cookie dough.
是的,如果没事的意思是脚后跟疼得要命
Yeah, if "okay" is like heels that are killing me,
呃, Haley... 你没事吧?
Um, Haley... are you okay?
他什么打扮?
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表