剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Previously on One Tree Hill.
One Tree Hill 上集内容回顾.
Look, I’ve got an opening in my line-up; varsity. What do you say?
瞧,在我的队伍里还有一个空缺的位置,正式的校队.你有兴趣吗?
So if this new kid is taking you position, he’s no longer your team-mate is he?
如果这个小鬼想要霸占你的位子,
你将不会视他为队友,对吗?
He’s your opponent.
他是你的对手.
I can describe Lucas in one word…
我可以用一个字来形容 Lucas
Bastard.
私生子.
So what if he wins, what does he get?
如果他赢的话, 他将得到什么?
He gets you.- Lucas.
你.- Lucas.
I don’t know what hurts worse;
我不知道哪个伤害我更深;
you and Lucas sneaking around behind my back or you lying about it to my face.
是你和 Lucas 背着我搞地下情还是直接了当的告诉我事实.
If I could just get up, walk over to you, and tell you how much I need you.
只要我能站起来,来到你的身边,告诉你我有多么需要你.
Haley.
Haley.
It’s okay.
没事的.
But that’s just like him. To get you branded with his jersey number right about your ass!
但他就是那样. 将他球衣上的号♥码印在你的屁♥股♥上!
He doesn’t even know about it!
你根本就不了解情况!
You have to right to think of him, not today or any other day of his life. How dare you!
你没有权利去考虑他的事,不但是今天以后也是.你敢!
If you weren’t out helping your little friend Karen and her café,
如果不是你去帮你那所谓的好友 Karen和她的咖啡店.
you might have been there for him like I was.
你当时就应该像我那样在场为他加油.
I need a doctor!
我需要名医生!
I want you out of this house or so help me god, I will stab you in your sleep.
我要你离开这个家,要不然我会在你睡觉的时候杀了你.
You’re his legal guardian?
你是他的合法监护人?
He’s my son.
他是我儿子.
Where you drinking before you drove Lucas?
你在接 Lucas 之前喝酒了?
Yes.- I want you to leave.
是的.- 我要你离开这儿.
Were you serious about wanting to get out of here?
你想清楚要离开这儿了?
I’ve got a way that you can go but you have to leave tomorrow.
我有个办法但是你明天就得走.
I asked you if you had a problem.- Yeah, I do, it’s called you bitch.
我想问一下你是不是对我有意见.- 是的,死三八.
They handed me the consent forms, he needed surgery. You have a right to be upset but…
他们给了我一张同意书,他需要立即动手术.你可以生气但是
Thank you.
谢谢你.
I need to talk to you.
我想和你谈谈.
Okay.
好的.
I think I’m pregnant.
我想我可能怀孕了.
I love you Karen.- Keith.
我爱你 Karen.- Keith.
Marry me.
嫁给我吧.
I thought you weren’t ready. I thought you were going to wait until you got married.
我原以为你还没有准备好.我以为你要等到结婚时才会做.
We did wait.
我们确实等了.
What’re you talking about Haley?
你在说什么 Haley?
We got married last night.
昨晚我们结婚了.
Mom… I want to leave Tree Hill.
妈,我要离开 Tree Hill.
You killed me, you bitch!
是你杀了我,死三八!
Hey you.
嘿.
Hi.
嘿.
I had the strangest dream.
我做了个很奇怪的梦.
I dreamt we actually got married yesterday.
我梦到我们昨天真的结婚了.
That’s weird… I had the same dream.
那奇怪吗?我也做了同样的梦.
No.
不会吧.
Oh, that’s right,
噢,是的,
we actually did get married.- We did get married.
我们的确结婚了.- 我们结婚了.
It’s pretty wild, huh?
不可思议是吧?
Yeah.
是啊.
How do you feel?
你有什么感觉?
I was just watching you sleep, thinking;
我只是看着你睡觉,思考着;
let’s always be like this.- Yeah.
让我们永远都这样吧.- 好啊.
And then I turn my cell phone back on.
然后我得接一下电♥话♥.
No! no no no no no no.
不要!
Argh… it’s my mom. She’s been calling like crazy.
是我妈. 她就像疯了一样不停的给我打电♥话♥.
Do you think she found out about us?
你觉得她是否可能已经知道我们之间发生什么了?
No. She probably just wants her car back.
不会的.她可能只是想要回她的车.
Oh. In that case, don’t worry about it.
如果是那样的话,就没什么好担心的了.
Gimme that.
把手记给我.
Holy cow!
不是吧!
What happened to your head?
你的头是怎么一回事?
Yeah.
是的.
I figured; new town, new look.
我想来个新城市新造型.
Okay, whatever you say, Felicity.
没关系,随便你怎么说,Felicity.
At least the town looks nice.
至少这城市看起来不错.
Yeah, it does.
是啊,是不错.
I think we’re going to like it here.
我想我们会喜欢这儿的.
Yeah…
是的
You know, not many people get a chance you know, just to start over you know?
你知道,不是所有人都有机会重新开始的?
I mean just leave Tree Hill and reinvent themselves.
我是指离开 Tree Hill 然后彻底改造自己.
And it all starts today.
但是这些今天都发生了.
Yeah…
是啊
Hello?
哪位?
Hey girl!
美女好!
Doesn’t anyone ring the doorbell in this town?
难道这镇上就没有人会按门铃的吗?
Some do; I don’t. Let’s go.- And where are we going?
有些人会,但我不会.我们走吧.- 去哪里?
It is day two of the Brooke and Peyton ‘Hoes over Bros’ reunion tour. Come on.
今天是 Brooke 和 Peyton 的团聚之旅.快点.
Come on you fake blonde goldilocks. Let’s go.
快点,你这假冒的金发美女.我们该出发了.
Bad news?
坏消息?
My dad’s in the hospital.
我爸住院了.
He had a heart attack.
他得了心脏病.
Oh no. Is he going to be okay?
哦.他会好吗?
I don’t know, my mom just left it on my voicemail.
我不知道,我妈在语♥音♥信箱里只留下这些消息.
I’m sorry Nathan.- Yeah, I gotta go see him.
抱歉 Nathan.- 我得去看他.
Yeah, I’ll go with you.
我和你一起去.
Ah Nathan…
还有 Nathan
maybe we shouldn’t tell them about us yet.
或许我们不该告诉他们我们现在的关系
I mean maybe we should just wait until he recovers.
我的意思是或许我们应该等到他康复以后再说.
They’re going to find out, Haley.
他们迟早会知道的, Haley.
I know; it’s just that I saw your dad before the game and he wasn’t happy about us dating…
我知道,只是我在赛前见过你♥爸♥,他好像不喜欢我们在一起.
what’s he going to say now?
他现在知道了会怎么说?
It’s not about him.
这与他无关.
We’re married now, Haley.
现在我们已经结婚了, Haley.
I’m never going to hide that.
我永远都不会去掩盖这个事实.
Brooke, what are you up to?- You’ve been on my dad’s boat before.
Brooke, 你想要去哪?- 你之前上过我爸的船吧.
Yeah, with you and your dad.
是的,和你还有你♥爸♥.
Details. It’s like driving a car just on water and without a speed limit.
确切的说.这就像你在水上开着一辆不限速的车子.
Brooke.
Brooke.
Peyton… look at us. Look at this day.
Peyton?看看我们.看看这天气.
We are practically a beer commercial. It would be wrong not to take it.
就当是一次啤酒节.我们没有理由不去的.
So let’s go.
我们走吧.
Hop on bestest friend.
上船吧,我的好姐妹.
Is it normal for him to be unconscious like this?
他这样不省人事属于正常现象吗?
Well, yes and no. Your husband is sedated from the angioplasty
呃, 算是也不算是. 你丈夫刚从血管扩张中恢复.
but he suffered major heart failure, he could be unconscious for a while yet.
但他的心脏功能还有些障碍,他可能会昏迷一段时间.
Would it have mattered if I had found him sooner?
如果我发现的及时他是不是会好一点?
Well in medicine, earlier is always better…
从医学角度看,早一拍永远是好事
but you called as soon as you could, right?
但是你已经是第一时间把他送来了,不是吗?
Dan?
Dan?
Dan! Dan! Can you hear me?!
Dan! Dan! 你能听见我说话吗?!
Deb? Deb.
Deb? Deb.
What?!
什么?
You better hope I die!
你最好希望我死!
You’re threatening me?
你在威胁我?
Here. Dial it yourself.
手♥机♥在这儿.自己拨急救电♥话♥吧你.
Deb.
Deb.
You know; I came here to apologise. To tell you I was sorry,
你知道吗?我来这是想向你道歉.告诉你我很抱歉,
even though you’ve been the assiest ass on the planet for the better part of our married lives.
即便你在我们的婚姻中也扮演着混♥蛋♥的角色.
What are you doing?- I’m considering, Dan.
你在干什么?- 我在思考, Dan.
Please. Help me.
求求你.救我.
Dan?
Dan?
I’m sorry.
对不起.
Keith.
Keith.
Gee, who died?
是谁死了吗?
It’s Dan.
是Dan.
He had a heart attack.
他得了心脏病.
Haley, have you seen my grey t-shirt?
Haley,你看见我的灰色T恤了吗?
I wanna do something, okay?
我想做一些事,行吗?
Haley.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表