剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
我很高兴穿你设计的婚纱
I would love to wear your dress.
你太好了,不过你还是把你的一番好意
留到今晚以后吧
That's really nice,
but I think you might wanna save the love
until after dinner tonight.
你还记得我问你的那些
关于你和内森的问题吗?
You know all those questions I've been asking you
你觉得我不是真的想知道这些,是吗?
You didn't think I really wanted
to know all that stuff, did you?
是的
Yes.
确实如此
No.
我只是在收集素材
I was just gathering material.
今晚见
See you tonight.
外面人真多
It's really filling up out there.
真的?
Really?
谢天谢地
Thank God,
我正在担心
I was worried.
外面正流感肆虐,我还担心大伙都生病了呢
Apparently there's a flu going around
and everybody's dropping like flies, so...
卢卡斯随时都可能回来
Well, Lucas should be back any second.
你兴奋吗?
You excited?
是的
Yeah, I am.
但我说不上来
But I don't know,
有点奇怪
it's kind of strange,
我认识到,他走了以后
I realized since he's been gone that
我并不像自己想的那样依赖他
I'm not as dependent on him as I thought.
我有自己的时装设计
You know, I have my clothing line
还有朋友
and I have my friends
有我自己
and I have me.
我是个不赖的伙伴
And I'm not such bad company.
谁知道呢?
Who knew?
佩顿
Peyton,
内森他俩来了
Naley's here.
好
Okay.
布鲁克...
Brooke.
...你是最好的伙伴
You're the best company.
相信我
Believe that.
好了,从前
"Once upon a time, a girl and a boy..."
不
No.
从前
"Once upon a time
在一个遥远的地方
in a land far, far away,
有一个男孩和一个女孩...
a girl and a boy fell in love."
嘿,漂亮女孩
Hey, pretty girl.
嗨,男朋友
Hi, boyfriend.
我想你
Oh, I missed you.
我也想你
I missed you.
这地方不错
This place looks great.
你很了不起,布鲁克
You did good, Brooke.
是的,我知道
Yeah, I know I did.
佩顿和其他一些人也帮忙了
但主要是我
Peyton and some other people helped,
but it was mostly me.
有点小麻烦
Small problem.
斯基尔斯生病了
他应该和我演第一幕的
Skills is sick and he's supposed to be
in that first scene with me.
芬奇代替他
Fergie said he'd stand in for him,
但我觉得没人会认为他像内森
but I don't think
anyone's gonna buy him as Nathan
因为...
'cause,
...他的头发
you know, his hair.
我觉得没问题
You know what? I think it's gonna be fine.
把台词给他
Just give him a set of lines.
卢卡斯,这是你的
Lucas, here's yours.
好戏上演了
It's showtime.
从前
Once upon a time
在一个遥远的国度
in a kingdom far, far away
有一个女孩爱上了一个男孩
a girl and a boy fell in love.
另一个女孩
And then another girl,
他们的朋友
supposedly a friend,
偷偷录下了他们相爱的情景
想用来对付他们
secretly taped how they fell in love
and decided to use it against them.
因此,今晚
So tonight
今晚我将向诸位献上
原汁原味,未经授权的
I give you an authentic
and very unauthorized reenactment
情景再现,名字叫做
“童话--内森和海莉”
of"Nathan and Haley, A Fairy Tale."
“第一次约会”
"The First Date"
她穿着着我的披肩!
She's wearing my poncho! Hey!
老天呀
Oh, my God!
你是内森 斯科特
So you're Nathan Scott,
篮球队的明星
Mr. Big Shot basketball player.
我不信任你
I don't trust you
我一点也不喜欢你
and I'm totally not into you.
只不过是在给你辅♥导♥功课
And I'm just tutoring you
为的是抛开我最好的朋友--卢卡斯
so that you'll leave my best friend,
Lucas, alone.
嘿,宝贝
Damn, baby,
你这披肩真是难看
that is one ugly-ass poncho.
看啊
Yo, check it out.
别说我什么也没给过你
Don't say I never gave you no bling.
“留宿”
"The Sleep Over"
内森
Listen, Nathan.
我知道你今天倒在球场了
I know you collapsed
on the basketball court tonight,
我觉得你也许
so I was thinking
也许今晚想留下来
maybe you wanted to stay the night
来点刺♥激♥的东西
and get a little freaky.
这个怎么样
How about this?
好吧
Okay.
不是那样的
This is not how it happened!
“最后一道障碍”
"The Last Hurdle"
怎么了,海莉?
What's wrong, Haley?
我只想回到我自己的家,自己的房♥间
I just wanna go home to my own room.
我不是一个妻子
I'm not a wife.
高中都还没念到最后一年
I'm not even a senior.
我会一直在你身边的,斯科特太太 --
I'll always be there for you, Mrs. Scott.
我是说,海莉 --
I mean, Haley.
永永远远
Always and forever.
今天看来是有点不顺利
It seems that
there's a bit of a bug going around
我们有几个演员上不了场了
and we've lost a few performers.
我在想,下一幕
是不是让内森来演他自己?
So I was wondering if in this next scene
Nathan wanted to play himself?
什么?
What? No!
不,不
Come on, come on.
“第一个吻”
"The First Kiss"
你会吵醒我父母的
You're gonna wake my parents.
那是他们的房♥间
That's their room.
海莉,我--
Look, Haley.
等等
Oh, no.
这个剧本上没有
That is not in the script.
你还有几句台词没说呢
You missed a few lines.
老天
Gosh.
看来我搞错了
I think I messed up.
再来一次吧
We better start over. You come back down.
“和好”
"The Make Up"
我想出去走走
I decided to go for a run
却走到了这里
and I ended up here.
哦,雨真大
Boy, is it raining out.
我很生气,内森 斯科特
I'm mad at you, Nathan Scott.
海莉,请听我说
Haley, please listen to me.
我知道,我是个...喜欢毛♥片♥的家伙
I know I'm a porn freak.
嘿
Hey!
内森,没事
Nathan, it's okay.
我也喜欢毛♥片♥
I like my porn, too.
有时候,我还会“自我安慰”
And I "Haley" myself from time to time.
但我还是要知道,你是不是爱我
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表