剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Oh, Peyton made it for me. It's the french riviera.
天哪 我好久好久没跟Peyton聊过了
Gosh, I haven't talked to Peyton in, like, forever.
Lucas告诉了我好多她妈妈的事 天哪
Lucas filled me in on her mom situation. What the heck?
是的 这个妈妈的事情现在正处于最高警戒因为Ellie又回来了
Yeah, the mom situation's on high alert right now 'cause Ellie's back in town.
Peyton是怎么处理的?
How's Peyton taking it?
恩...
Well...
她来了
There she is now.
她正发给我今天晚上派对的海报
She's sending me a last-minute
flyer for the party tonight.
说起来 你今晚可不许生闷气
Speaking of which, you are not allowed to sulk tonight.
我才不会生闷气
I don't sulk.
你就是会 你是个爱生闷气的人
You sulk. You're a sulker.
但是今晚 你会玩得开心毕竟这是个派对
But tonight, you're gonna have fun. After all, it's a party.
它理应是...黑暗和压抑的?
It's supposed to be... dark and depressing?
好么 你问我她怎么处理这件事的 就是这样
Well, you asked how she's taking it. There you go.
嗨 Peyton.
Hi, Peyton.
上次我见你的时候 你把门直接摔在我脸上
Last time I saw you, you were slamming a door in my face.
那么我们开始吧
So let's have it.
什么意思?
What's that?
一个令人伤心也让人得到启示故事
The heart wrenching, yet inspirational
tale of a young girl's complex decision
一个年轻女孩艰难地决定和她挚爱的女儿分离的故事
to part with the daughter she desperately loves.
实际上没有那么复杂
Actually, it's not that complex.
当初我怀孕的时候 我喜欢毒品多过喜欢你
At the time I got pregnant,
I liked drugs more than I liked you.
就是这样
That's it.
我现在不同了 Peyton
I'm a different person now, Peyton.
但是那些决定是我做的 我没法改变
But those decisions are still mine.
I can't change that.
那又怎么样? 所以你就回来 让自己的良心平衡?
And what? So you -- you're just
coming to make peace with yourself?
简直太糟糕了
That is so screwed up.
你不能过了17年以后 就这么从你的洞里爬出来
You can't just crawl out of your hole after 17 years
然后像蝗虫一样制♥造♥一场灾难
and cause a plague like some kind of locust.
不管怎样 我很久以前就从洞里爬出来了
For what it's worth,
I crawled out of my hole a long time ago.
你♥爸♥爸不让我见你
Your father wouldn't let me see you.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
你过去经常坐在河边的那个桥下...
You used to sit under a bridge by the river...
你和一个深色头发的女孩 对于一个10岁的女孩来说 她的妆画得有点太浓了
you and a brunette girl who wore a little too much eye makeup for a 10-year-old.
她曾试图见我...
She tried to see me...
大概7年前 但是你把她赶走了!
like seven years ago, but you sent her away!
是的
That's right.
你怎么能那么做?
How could you do that?
因为我是你♥爸♥爸 那是我的权利
Because I'm your dad and it was my call.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
Peyton- 算了吧!
Peyton.- Forget it!
Peyton!
Peyton!
嘿!
Hey!
跺脚发脾气
and stomping your little chicken ass around this house
在我跟你说话的时候我仍然是你的父亲
while I'm talking with you. I am still your father.
但你不是我的父亲 是不是?
But you're not my father, are you?
当Ellie放弃你的时候 她同意不再见你
When Ellie gave you up, she agreed not to see you.
如果你妈妈不去世 我们会告诉你的一切会由你来决定的
Had your mother lived, we would have told you. It would have been up to you.
但是当她去世的时候 我认为那对你来说会太困难 太迷惑
But when she died, I decided it would be too hard, too confusing for you.
也许那是个错误
Maybe that was a mistake.
也许那是个错误
Maybe it was a mistake.
你知道吗 爸爸? 这个 -- 这就是你 知道吗?
You know what, dad? This -- this is you, okay?
最近就像张烂唱片一样 你不觉得吗?
Kind of a broken record lately, don't you think?
你知道 Peyton 有一天你会长大
You know, Peyton, one of these days you're gonna grow up
但是你也不会得到所有的答案
and you won't have all the answers.
Ellie出现的时候你还不到10岁
You weren't even 10 years old when Ellie showed up.
她吸毒上瘾 经常搬家
She had a drug habit, she moved around a lot.
那是你妈妈去世不到一年后
It wasn't even a year after your mother had died
你的情绪很差
and you were in a pretty rough place emotionally.
如果你问我的话 你现在仍然是
And if you ask me, you still are.
猜猜怎么样? 我也是
And guess what? So am I.
我不能冒险让你和她接触
I could not risk exposing you to her.
没门 -- 那时不行
No way -- not then.
好! 好 -- 那时不行
Fine! Fine -- not then.
好的 但是在这过去的八年中某个时间呢?
Okay, but what about sometime in,
oh, I don't know, the last eight years?
那时候呢?
What about then?
或者 现在呢?
Or, like, what about now?
我想现在的决定权在你
I suppose now is up to you.
嘿 你
Hey, you.
"嘿"回给你
"Hey" back at you.
1972在外边 它想要回它的家具
1972's outside. It wants its furniture back.
你嘲笑我 但是你不知道
You mock, but you don't know.
试试这沙发
Try out the couch.
不错
Nice.
不 我是说...
No, I said...
试试这沙发
try out the couch.
我喜欢这沙发
I like this couch.
我就知道你会的
I thought you would.
哦 这时候让我看这个也太早了吧
Oh, way too early in the day for me to see this.
好吧 那你喜欢什么时候看我们?
Well, what hour would you prefer to watch us?
哦 永远不要怎么样?
Oh, how about never o'clock?
或者 恩 你们从我眼前消失一刻钟之后?
Or maybe, uh, I don't know, quarter after stab out my eyes?
哪一种对我来说都挺好
Either one's really good for me.
顺便说下 这沙发还没经过防污处理
By the way, that couch has not been staingarded yet.
你们最好去找个房♥间
You may want to get a room instead.
如果我们去了房♥间 你就会赖在这张小沙发上
Well, if we get a room, then you're gonna be stuck on this tiny couch.
说得也是
That's a good point.
等我一会 然后我们就去海边
Give me a minute. We'll go to the beach.
Brroke让我帮她的
Brooke asked me to help her out.
说到"Brooke" 你是指你的兼♥职♥女友Brooke?
And by "Brooke," you mean your part-time girlfriend Brooke?
是的
Yeah.
我们要去安排夏季末的派对
We're gonna set up for the end-of-summer thing.
那到底是怎么回事?
What's up with that, anyway?
好吧 你看 有个季节叫"夏天" Haley
Well, you see, there's a season called "summer," Haley.
当它结束的时候 另一个叫"秋天"的季节就开始了
And when that ends, another season
called "fall" starts right up.
哦 好吧 玩弄辞藻 那兼♥职♥女友又是怎么回事?
Oh okay. Rephrasing -- what's up with the part-time girlfriend stuff?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
现在Brooke说得算
Right now, we're on Brooke's terms.
但我会随时向你汇报的
But I'll keep you posted.
哦 天哪 谢谢
Oh, gee, thanks.
我来也是为了看看你
I also came to check on you.
我很担心你
I was worried about you.
今早在river court Nathan的心情很差
Nathan was in a pretty bad mood
this morning at the river court.
我想那也许跟你有关
I thought that might have something to do with you.
Nathan回家了?
Nathan's home?
你...不知道他回来了?
You... didn't know he was back?
不
No.
不 我不知道
No, I didn't.
对不起 Haley
I'm sorry, Haley.
我以为你知道
I thought you knew.
你能告诉Brooke我晚上再见她吗?
Can you just, um, tell Brooke
that I'll see her tonight?
哦 这不是我亲爱的儿媳妇嘛
Well, well. If it isn't my beloved daughter-in-law.
Haley 你在我出事之后来看望我真是太好了
Haley, it's so nice of you to come by
and check on me following my accident.
哦 还有 我找到了一副你的黑手套
Oh, by the way, I think I found a pair of your black gloves.
皮的 是吗?
Leather, right?
恩 不是 我没有黑手套 Scott先生
Uh, no, I-I don't own any black gloves, Mr. Scott.
我知道你父母都不在了 所以叫我"爸爸"
I know your parents aren't around, so call me "dad."
我真的只是想看看Nathan
I'd really just like to see Nathan.
他没告诉你他回来了?
He didn't tell you he was coming home.
有时候我真佩服那孩子
Sometimes I'm so proud of that kid.
要来杯酒吗?
Can I fix you a drink?
我听说你们摇滚明星都很能喝酒 是吗?
I hear you rock stars are big drinkers, right?
好吧 你随意
Well... suit yourself.
Deb说你搬出去了
Deb said you moved out.
是的 真糟糕 哈?
Yeah. It sucks, huh?
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表