剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
in meaningless deaths in other people's wars.
将无辜死去的孩子们
Do it for your son.
为了你儿子
That recording that you have of me--
那段我的录音
Yes.
没错
I was scolding him.
我在责骂他
I thought he was taking the cans for the coins.
我以为他拿罐子是为了硬币
I caught him.
被我抓住了
I thought he was trying to steal the money.
我以为他要偷钱
I brought him here from Jordan.
是我把他从约旦带过来的
How could he do this to my son?
他怎么能这么对我儿子
It was your nephew.
是你侄子做的
FBI.
联调局特工
Freeze!
不许动
Freeze!
不许动
Messler tells me you fired your gun
马斯勒告诉我
the same time as the guy moved.
那人动手的瞬间你开枪了
I didn't have a choice.
没办法的事
A second later, he would have hit the detonator.
再等一秒 他就要引爆♥炸♥弹了
How'd you know?
你怎么知道
Just the look on his face, I guess.
看他表情就知道了
You know, we really are going to have to find you an office around here.
我们真得给你在这里找间办公室了
Hey, did you hear they found out how we broke the case?
你知道吗 他们发现我们怎么破案的了
They're saying that the mosque was bugged illegally.
他们说清♥真♥寺被非法监听
It'll be all over the press tomorrow.
明早的报纸肯定有大幅报道
It'll be a recruiting tool for al Qaeda.
会成为基♥地♥组♥织♥的招募工具
That's tomorrow's problem.
那是明天的事
How do you think we arrived at today?
你觉得我们今天做个决定怎样
Go home.
回家去
Okay.
好
I mean it, go home.
说真的 回家去
How you doing? You all right?
你怎么样 没事吧
I'm okay.
没事
You want to talk about it, love?
你想说出来吗 亲爱的
Alec and I are separating.
阿莱克和我分居了
I'm-I'm moving out.
我要搬出来
I'm sorry.
真遗憾
You know, I can't even picture it.
我想都不敢想
Being on my own.
要一个人过
It's been a long time.
已经很久了
I got to go to the hospital.
我要去医院了
To see torres? Yeah.
去看托勒斯吗 对
I'll be all right.
我会没事的
You should go. You should go.
你该走了 去吧
How's he doing?
他怎么样了
They were able to clear out most of the blood.
他们把大部分淤血清理出来了
Everybody's waiting for him to wake up.
大家都在等他醒来
That's good, right?
这是好消息吧
Is it over out there yet?
那边都完事了吗
For now, yeah.
目前没事了
I'm sorry I had to lie to you, about...
那件事我不得不对你说谎 抱歉
If you hadn't have picked up on the imam--
如果不是你挖出教长
We wouldn't have found the tapes.
我们就找不到录音带
A lot more people would be dead.
更多的人会丧命
I would have had a choice.
我本可有选择的余地
What you do-- lying all the time
你所做的 一直瞒着
Deciding who gets to know what
决定谁知道什么
It doesn't matter with Loker,
对洛克尔来说没什么
'cause he worships you
因为他崇拜你
Or Foster who indulges you,
福斯特也是 她迁就你
But not me.
但我不会
Not anymore.
再也不会了
So, time to find a different job then?
那你要换工作了吗
What?
什么
It's not the last time I'm going to lie to you, so...
这不会是最后一次我对你说谎
Well, the problem's not the job, it's working for you.
不是工作问题 而是为你工作的问题
You still don't get it, do you?
你还不明白吗
Get what?
明白什么
This isn't about you.
这件事不是针对你
It's not about me.
也不是针对我
You think I wanted to lie to you about your boyfriend?
你以为我想对你瞒着你男友的事
Do you?
不是吗
You have a talent.
你有天赋
But it comes with sacrifice, believe me.
而随之而来的就是要做出牺牲 相信我
And it's time for you to realize that that talent,
是时候你该意识到你的天赋
it doesn't belong to just you anymore.
不再是只属于你一个人
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表