剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
That he's not going back to gang life.
他是否真的不会再回归黑帮了
All right. More than happy to put my reputation on the line.
好吧 挑战我声誉的案子我最有干劲了
First couple of years here, I was angry, so I took on the other prisoners.
入狱的早些年 我很愤怒 我挑衅狱友
I took on the guards. I did a lot of solitary.
挑衅狱警 经常被关禁闭
Got so bad, I started stealing books from the prison library
结果很惨 后来我开始偷监狱图书馆的书
And carrying them around.
随身带着它们
I wouldn't have picked you for a bookworm.
偷点书看我是不会揭发你的
That much time in the hole...
既然时间很多
I read anything I could got my hands on.
我就读可以到手的一切手
Gardening manuale, conomic text books, spanish etry.
园艺手册 经济教科书 西班牙诗集
"There is no cry of pain without, at its end, an echo of joy."
"在痛苦的尽头 总是有欢笑"
Ramon De Campoamor.
拉蒙·德·卡波莫的诗
I read that and...
我读了
I don't know.
但我不懂
I caused so much pain.
我制♥造♥了这么多悲剧
What joy could come from that?
欢乐又会从何而来
And then, I'd realized...
然后我意识到
I had to be the joy.
我得成为欢乐的源泉
That's a charming story.
真是个动人的故事
Would you mind? I missed lunch.
你不介意吧 我没吃午饭
So, you're saying that you regret what you did.
所以你说你后悔了
All I cared about was the power, the money.
以前我只关心金钱与权力
And I took a life.
我还杀了一个人
Just the one?
只一个
I ruined the lives of many young latinos, kids who could have had a chance.
我毁了很多年青人 他们本该有大好前程的
Do you have any... plans, you know, for after prison?
出狱后 你有什么计划吗
I have a plan for street peace.
我有个维持街头治安的计划
We need a social agenda for the barrio.
西班牙语区需要社会关怀
I've been stabbed twice the last month.
一个月来我被扎了两次
15 stitches this morning.
今早又缝了15针
My life is in your hands.
我的生命在你手中
I couldn't agree more.
我很赞同
Do you think it might be helpful to
你能给我解释下
Clue me in to your little experiments?
今天的所作所为吗
Nope.
不能
Gang leaders like Trillo learn eay that respe is key to survival.
特雷罗这样的黑帮头 深知尊敬是生存之道
They need to respond to perceived disrespect,
他们要对不敬有所回应
And it becomes what we call emotional trigger.
这就形成了 所谓的情感触发器
He needs me to believe that he's reformed,
他需要我相信他已痛改前非
But when I talk to him with my mouth full, this is what we get.
但我吃着东西跟他讲话 他的表情是这样
Nostrils flared. Lips tightened.
鼻孔张大 嘴唇紧绷
Anger. He can't control himself.
怒火 他无法控制自己
Disrespect is still a trigger.
不敬仍是触发器
You're saying Trillo hasn't changed.
你是说特雷罗没有转变
Not necessarily. When he talks about his past,
不一定 他回忆过去时
He shows us something else.
显示出了别的东西
And I took a life.
"我杀了一个人"
Shame.
羞愧
He's truly ashamed for what he's done.
他对他的作为感到羞愧
Yeah, but the anger trigger... No.
可是愤怒触发器 不
That's a survival trigger, and they're really hard to turn off.
那是生存触发器 很难消除
Doesn't mean he hasn't changed.
不意味着他没有转变
You need to compare this to an emotional baseline--old videos.
我们得和他的过去做下比较
Call the governor's office and see if
问下州长办公室
They have anything they can send over.
看他们有没有相关资料
Preferably before someone sticks another fork in Mr. Trillo.
最好能在特雷罗 再次被扎之前弄到
Yeah. No problem.
没问题
You see that?
看到了吗
You think you made the right call putting her on this case?
你认为该让她 参与这个案子吗
Well, who wouldn't want to be on this case?
谁不愿参与这个案子呢
Evolution generally takes millennia, but change in a lifetime, now...
进化要上千年 短短一生中发生了转变
That's something to see.
值得一看
All the naturals that we have seen, they share two traits.
我们见过的"天赋"者 都有两个共同特点
They are uneducated and...
他们都不懂理论 而且
And the other trait should have nothing to do with
另一个特征应该与人是否本性难移
the scientific question of whether a man can evolve.
这样的科学难题无关吧
Yes, but psychologically, if she has dealt with a history of...
从心理上讲 如果她不能面对历史
Hey, if she has strong feelings about Trillo,
如果她不能接受特雷罗这样的人
Then she has to learn to put them aside.
那她就应该学习如何克服这一点
Oh, so I guess, if someone's got to teach her how to avoid her feelings,
所以我猜想 如果要教她控制情感
Then you're the most qualified.
你是最适合的了
Anything elseI can do for you?
还有别的吗
I do need some help with my, uh, my firefighters.
帮我处理下消防员的问题吧
well, all three firemen showed increased manipulators,
三个消防员都在竭力控制自己
But only two of them showed microexpressions of fear.
但只有两个人的脸上 闪过了害怕的微表情
Well, take me through the one that didn't show fear.
让我看看那个不怕的家伙
Uh, I thought we were looking for the guy most likely to tell us what happened.
我们不是在找 能提供线索的人吗
We are.
没错
Okay. Doug Donovan.
好 道格·多诺万
No increased anxiety, no not able signs of...
没有焦虑情绪 没有显著的迹象
Oh, stop it there. Take it three seconds back.
停 退后三秒
Freeze it there.
停在这
Cheeks raised, lip corners depressed...
脸颊升高 嘴角下撇
Remorse.
悔恨
Maybe he knows something.
他可能知道一些事
Maybe the groupis forcing him to lie.
可能他是被迫说谎
Well, he's the one you want to focus on.
你要把注意力放到他身上
Monkey with the interview conditions.
他有可能说实话
Keep him with someone he respects. Use the chief.
让他和他尊敬的人呆在一起 叫他们队长
The more guilty the kid feels, the more likely he is to tell you what he knows.
他越内疚 就越有可能向你坦白
Training drill, 1500 Beecham Drive.
演习 比查姆路1500号♥
Truck 5, go, go, go!
5号♥车 出动
Stay together, keep your eyes on the man in front of you.
不要分散 盯住自己前面的人
Hold a line, and do not lose contact with the wall
保持队形 别离开墙
Probie, get back in line!
普罗比 回到队中
Wallace, take over.
华♥莱♥士♥ 这儿交给你了
Probie! Probie! Probie!
普罗比 普罗比 普罗比
Chief Morrow? What the...
莫罗队长 这怎么
Didn't work out like this for Mitchell, did it?
救米切尔的时候 你可没这么利索吧
You saved the chief. Why didn'tyou save him?
你能救队长 为什么不救他
You're not the type of guy to leave a man behind.
你不像是会抛弃队员的人
Hey, we know how guilty you feel.
我们知道你很内疚
There must be a good reason you lied.
你说谎是有原因的
Come on. Why won't you tell us what happened?
说吧 为什么不坦白呢
I left him.
我没去管他
I found him in the fire. I'm supposed to pull him out.
我发现他被困在火里 我应该把他救出来的
The flames had already got to him, but I'm supposed to pull him out.
火已经烧到他了 我应该救他出来的
I'm just as guilty as those other guys.
我和其它人一样有罪
What other guys?
哪些人
The ones who were hazing him.
那些戏弄他的人
According to Mr. Donovan,
据多诺万说
your men have been involved in some pretty extensive hazing.
你队员的行动有点过火了
He wouldn't say who was involved, but it went beyond the silent treatment.
他不愿说出有谁参与 但他至少透露了一点
Baking soda showers, bottle rockets in the bathroom stalls...
给他上苏打粉 在洗澡间里喷...
Did you know Eric Mitchell had a severe peanut allergy?
你知道埃里克·米切尔 对花生严重过敏吗
No, I didn't.
我不知道
Donovan heard that slipping Mitchell a little pb&j was the next big gag.
多诺万听说 下个作弄是给米切尔吃花生酱
Well, he's junior.
他还是新人
He wasn't one of the hazers, but that's why he didn't pull Eric's body out.
他没参与作弄 但因此他也没去救埃里克
He was protecting the men. He thought that they had killed Eric.
他想保护那群人 他以为他们把埃里克杀了
Were you aware of what was going on?
你曾注意到这些事情吗
Hazing is as much a part of this life as alarm bells.
恶作剧在这里太平常了
And if one of your men goes into anaphylactic shock and dies,
如果有人因此过敏性休克而死亡
C'est la vie?
也正常吗
You don't understand, but when you're trapped inside a burning building,
你不懂 但当你被困火场
You got to know that the other guys are going to put code before cowardice,
你需要相信其他人会克服胆怯
Walk through a wall of fire and come get you.
穿过火堆来救你
He's right.
他说的没错
I need men who are willing to risk their lives on a daily basis.
我需要一群能够 不怕死的人
And Mitchell just didn't have it in him.
米切尔没能做到这点
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表