剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
And that's what we did with James.
我们就是这么保护詹姆斯的
We home-schooled him as long as we could
我们一直对他实行家庭教育
to shield him from drugs and sex and corruption.
这样使他远离了毒品 性 还有堕落
Is that why you were angry about the material she was teaching him?
那个是你对她教授的教材不满的原因吗
We are in the world,but not of the world.
我们生活于这个世界但不能随大流
And we need to protect our children from nonbelievers.
我们必须把孩子看牢让他们远离没有信仰的人
Is there anything you wouldn't do
为了保护孩子
to protect your son from a nonbeliever?
你什么都愿意做吗
Watch yourself. I'm a man of God.
说话小心点 我是上帝的子民
Well,I like horse racing,Manhattans,
我喜欢去曼哈顿赛马
briefs,not boxers,
爱穿三角裤而不喜欢平角裤
all of which makes us equally likely to lie,
我们一样都是人 都会撒谎
so I'll ask you again. Get out of this house.
我再问一遍 滚出我家
I've been doing some research into James' family.
我查了查詹姆斯一家
I spoke to an overseer of their church
我和他们教堂的一个负责人通了话
who said Mr. Cole has had fights
他说科尔先生因为其他教♥徒♥生活不检点
with other churchgoers over they unholy lifestyles.
而跟他们吵过几次
Some of them said he was an extremist.
有些人说他是个极端分子
Something going on in that family.
这家人肯定有问题
The police saw James running away from the front door
案发之后 有警♥察♥目击到
of Ms. McCartney's house after the murder.
詹姆斯从麦卡特尼夫人家前门逃走
Maybe he was trying to stop his father from killing her.
也许他想阻止自己父亲让他别杀她
What's your content analysis of the mother?
你对他母亲怎么看
She was definitely concealing something.
她肯定在掩饰某些事情
When I asked her about Ms.McCartney,
当我问到麦卡特尼夫人时
she stopped using contractions
她就不用简称来称呼她了
and started referring to her as "that woman."
取而代之地把她称为"那个女人"
As in "I did not have sexual relations with that woman,Ms. Lewinsky."
比如"我和那个女人完全没有性关系"
Distancing language.
想划清距离
She knew something about her. She didn't want to say.
她知道点她的事 可不愿说
We need to look at the polygraph test James failed.
我们得看看詹姆斯没通过的测谎
I want to see what questions he spiked on.
我想知道他对哪些问题撒谎
Have I mentioned that your office
我有没告诉过你
looks like it belongs to a serial killer?
这像是连环杀手的办公室吗
Several times.
好几次了
PD is running background checks on both the parents nd
人力资源部再次去调查那对父母
trying to confirm their whereabouts the night of the murder.
试着找出案发当晚他们在哪
As for the girl that was so anxious-- Jacquelin Mathis,
关于那个焦虑的女孩 杰奎琳·马蒂斯
no connection to James Cole outside of school.
在校外和詹姆斯没有来往
But I do know why she might have been anxious.
但我知道她为什么焦虑
School nurse insinuated that Jacquelin is pregnant.
校医说杰奎琳怀孕了
Pregnant.
怀孕
Not what a father in my shoes wants to hear.
我这样的父亲无法接受
I got to go.
我要走了
I have Emily,and her boyfriend's coming over.
艾米丽和她男朋友要过来
You worry too much. You do. You worry. You're a worrier.
你担心太多了 杞人忧天
You don't even know if they talked about having sex.
你都不知道他们有没有谈过做♥爱♥
He's taking her to a fancy restaurant.
他们要去一家高级餐厅
Emily's a smart girl. You have to trust her.
艾米丽很聪明 你要相信她
Her mother's a smart girl too,and I trusted her.
她妈也很聪明 我曾经相信她
Well,I think Roger's a loser,
我觉得罗杰是个窝囊废
but if Mom wants to be with a loser...
但如果妈妈都想跟个窝囊废
You don't have to say that for me.
你不必因为我那样说
I'm saying it 'cause he's a loser.
我这么说是因为他本来就是窝囊废
I have the utmost respect for anyone your mother cares for,
我对你妈关心的人心存敬意
and so should you.
你也要这样
Admit it. You're thinking "what a loser."
你在想真是个窝囊废 别不承认
I saw your eyes do the thing.
我看到你眼睛的动作了
Uh,Dan's early.
丹来得好早
Yeah,and about that-- I know your mother's out of town,
关于这件事我知道你妈出差了
you've got the keys,and Dan has a car.
你有钥匙 丹有车
No,we're not doing this. You just go let Dan in
不 别说了 让丹进来就是
while I finish getting ready,
在我准备的时候
and you better not do some covert scientific technique
你最好别用什么秘密的科学手段
to find out what we're doing or not doing tonight.
来测我们今晚要干什么
Promise.
你保证
No covert science,I promise.
没有神秘科学 我保证
Hi,Dan. Hi,Dr. Lightman.
你好 丹 你好 莱特曼博士
Are you going to try and have sex with my daughter tonight?
你打算今晚跟我女儿上♥床♥吗
We appreciate your time.
谢谢你抽出时间
Congressman Weil,have you ever been to a club called Centurion?
议员威尔 你是否去过百夫长夜♥总♥会♥
Marshall,what is this really about?
马歇尔 这到底是干吗
I'm a five-term US congressman. I'd appreciate if...
我可是5届议员 我想最好
Answer the question,Zeb.
扎布 回答问题就是
I've never heard of it. Why?
听都没听过 怎么
It's been alleged that you go to this club on Friday nights.
有消息称每周五晚你会去那里
Tell me how you spent last Friday evening.
说说上周五晚你做了什么
I went for a swim at the congressional gym.
我到国会体育馆游泳
Then I went home to catch up on some committee reading.
之后回家看了些会议记录
Go on.
往下说
I had dinner alone
一个人吃的晚餐
before leaving for an event at the Smithsonian.
然后有事去参加了史密森学会的一个活动
Got it. Now just tell it to me backwards.
好 现在反过来说一遍
What?
什么
Start at the end of the night and work backwards.
从你睡觉前开始 倒序一遍
Before the event at the Smithsonian,I,uh...
去参加史密森学会的活动前
well,as I told you,I did some reading.
我 我说过我看了点东西
And,uh...
然后
before that,I,uh...
在那之前 我 呃
That guy's lying his ass off.
这人谎话连篇
Yes,he is.
没错
When you're lying,it's hard to tell a story backwards,
撒谎时 很难把事情倒序说出来
because there's no real memory of what happened.
因为都是编的
Liars rehearse their stories in order.
撒谎者按顺序编故事
They don't think to rehearse them backwards.
从没想过倒过来顺一遍
Have you ever engaged the services of a prostitute?
你是否召过妓
I am certainly not going to dignify that with an answer.
我不会回答你
And that is an expression of deep shame.
那是深感羞愧的表情
This guy religious? That's what I don't understand.
这个人是信徒吗 我正纳闷呢
Not religious,not married,no kids.
非教♥徒♥ 未婚 无子
But he shows deeper shame than politicians
但他怎么比其他被发现
who've been caught cheating on their wives?
偷♥情♥的政客都更惭愧
Yeah,being the Ethics Chairman
作为道德委员会主席
takes a lot of the fun out of having sex with hookers.
不只是做♥爱♥能让他开心
But seriously,what if he's into something a lot more shameful
说真的 如果是更加难以启齿的事呢
smacking them around or underage girls?
虐待她们或是未成年少女
I need to restore the expression
把詹姆斯测谎时的表情放上来
I had from James's polygraph up here.
我要梳理一下
Did you attack Susan McCartney?
你是否攻击了苏珊·麦卡特尼
No.
没有
The same shame expression.
哈 同样惭愧的表情
Now punch in on his eye. I want to see his pupil.
把眼睛放大 我要看他的瞳孔
They're fully dilated.
瞳孔完全放大了
And it's not fear or anger.
不是害怕或愤怒
You know what else makes pupils dilate.
你知道还有什么使瞳孔放大
Sexual arousal.
性♥欲♥
You think there was a sexual relationship between James and Ms. McCartney?
你觉得詹姆斯和麦女士有性关系
Maybe that's what the parents were hiding.
他父母瞒着的也许就是这个
My son did not engage in sexual activity of any kind.
我儿子没做过任何性行为
As I told you,we're here
我告诉过你 我们来
because we believe your son is innocent.
是因为我们认为你儿子是无辜的
There were no signs of rape or sexual assault in this crime.
没有证据显示这起案子里存在强♥奸♥或是性骚扰
But on his polygraph,James exhibited
但在测谎时詹姆斯对麦女士
intense sexual feelings for Ms. McCartney.
表现出强烈的性♥欲♥
Gerald... Be quiet.
杰拉尔德 闭嘴
We saw you try to conceal your scorn for Ms. McCartney.
我们看到你试图掩饰你对麦女士的不满
That's not just about the books she was teaching,is it?
不只是针对她的教学吧
What can you tell us about your son and her?
你能说说她和你儿子的关系吗
I've already told you everything.
该说的我都说了
Both of you and your son are lying.
你们俩和你儿子都在撒谎
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表