剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
So tell meabout the argument.
你们当时因何争吵
I don't have anything to say.
我无话可说
You know,james coleis innocent.
詹姆斯·科尔是无辜的
He's going to go to prisonfor the rest of his life.
他一辈子都将在狱中度过
Are you really gonnalet that happen?
你真想这样袖手旁观吗
I mean,maybe youcouldn't stop the murder,
可能你无法阻止命案
but you can stop this.
但你却能够避免这件事
You have to stop this.
你得制止这件事
I can'T.
不行
Jacquelin.
杰奎琳
I guess it doesn't matteranymore.
看来已经无所谓了
You're gonna haveto live with this
你一辈子都会受良心的谴责
because james cole just hangedhimself in his jl cell.
因为詹姆斯刚在牢中上吊自杀了
I didn't think that anything would happen to james.
我以为詹姆斯不会有事
Because he's a minor.
因为他还未成年
I didn't knowth he was gonna... oh,my god.
我没想到他会 天啊
Why did principal castle recognize your car
为何我给卡索尔校长看这张照片时
when I showed himthe photograph?
会认出是你的车
You're involvedwith him,aren't you?
你和他有暧昧关系 对吧
Castle took advantage of you.
卡索尔占过你的便宜
He didn't take advantage of me.
他没有占我便宜
We're in love. He loves me.
我们彼此相爱 他爱我
You're pregnant with his baby,aren't you?
你怀有他的骨肉
He was going to leave his wife to be with me. He told me.
他要离开他太太和我在一起 这是他亲口说的
When miss mccartney saw us,
可麦老师看到我们在一起
parked in my car,that was at school,
他在校内帮我停车
we didn't,we didn't know,but she saw us.
我们没察觉 可她看到了我们
Then later that day she came up to me in the parking
那天晚些时候 她来到停车场
freaking out,like,
似乎吓坏了
'cause she had to be all worried about me when...
因为她很担心我
I mean,I was the one who went after him.
要知道是我在追他
And then you argued about turning him in.
你们为告发他的事吵了起来
I begged her not to. He hadn't done anything wrong.
我求她不要 他又没做错什么
She didn't listen.
她不听
She said she was gonnaturn him in. So...
她说她要告发他 所以
I told him.
我把这件事告诉了他
You know,you know,he saidthat everything would be okay
他和我说没事
that he would talk to her.
他会找她谈谈
God... I didn't know he was gonna kill her.
天哪 我不知道他会去杀她
I didn't know.
我不知道
you get the e-mail from the us attorney's office?
收到司法部长的电邮了吗
No.
没
Principal castle confessed in exchange for 30 years.
卡索尔校长坦白从宽 被判三十年
I thought the truthwould set you free.
还以为真♥相♥会让你解脱
Speaking of which,do you still have
对了 我刚刚给你的那张便条
that note that I brought you?
你这留着吗
I want it for my office.
我想把它留在办公室
You really are a pack rat.
你还真是有收集癖
BRING TO TO ME IN 5 MINUTES AND LOOK GRIM
五分钟后给我这张纸 装作很阴沉
You could have just told mewhat this was for.
你直接告诉我不就得了
No,you're a terrible liar.
不行 你说谎水平太差
Normal people thinkthat's a good thing.
正常人会认为这是好事
You saying I'm not normal?
你是说我不正常
Good night. Go home.
晚安 回家吧
Dsc chairman's on the phone.
主席打电♥话♥来了
What are we gonna say about the congressman?
议员的事我该怎么说
Nothing.
什么都别说
So we're just gonna let him throw away his career?
就这样让他们毁掉他的前程吗
We're basically gonna lie?
那不就是要我们去说谎吗
Not basically.
不是"就是"
So you lie to your partnerabout her husband
你没告诉你搭档她老公的事
and you lie to the peoplewho hired us.
还对聘请我们的人也说了谎
What am I supposed to believe about you?
要我怎么相信你
You believe whatever you want. Everyone else does.
想信什么就信什么 大家都这样
I'm glad your spending the holidays with your family.
与你家人度过的这个周末 我很开心
Your folks are great.
你的父母人真好
I'm saying I didn't even want this promotion.
我从没想过要升职
I feel terrible they fired him.
他被开除了我很难过
I love you. I'm gonna leave my wife. I just need more time.
我爱你 我会离开我太太 再给我些时间
excuse me.
打扰一下
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表