剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Now,let me tell you something.
我告诉你
The only way three people can keep a secret is
要三个人保守秘密的方法就是
if two of them are dead,
其中俩人死了
so why don't you wake the hell up.
你为什么不清醒点
Everything you're doing makes perfect sense.
你所做的一切都没错
You're afraid for your son,Mrs. Cole.
科尔夫人 你担心你儿子
And when we experience fear,
害怕时
we try to exercise whatever control we can,
人就会尽力保持现状
even if it makes things worse.
即使会让情况变得更糟
That's why you lied to us before.
这就是你之前说谎的原因
It may help you feel better,but it's not helping your son.
也许你心里好过些但对你儿子毫无帮助
Because right now,the only people who
因为现在 相信你儿子无辜的人
believe James is innocent are in this room.
都在这里
I know that you have the courage to move
我相信你有勇气
past your fear and tell us the truth.
战胜恐惧告诉我们真♥相♥
Wait here.
在这等着
We found these hidden in James's room
在警♥察♥来搜查前
before the police came and searched his things.
我们在詹姆斯房♥里发现这个
I-I know how this must look,
我知道你怎么想的
but our son couldn't possibly have done this.
但我儿子不可能会干这些事
Did you know James had been spying
在你发现这个前
on Ms. McCartney before you found these?
你知道詹姆斯在偷♥窥♥麦女士吗
No.
不知道
You ever talk to James about sex?
你和詹姆斯讨论过性吗
I talked with him about the urges that young men feel.
我和他谈过年轻人的冲动
We-we read from Colossians together.
我们一起从歌♥罗西书上看到的
"Fornication,uncleanness,sexual appetite is idolatry."
乱♥伦♥ 不贞 嗜性都是错误的
He-he knows there's no greater sin.
他知道不会有更大的罪孽了
I need to see the crime scene photos.
让我看看案发现场照片
You can't show these photographs to anyone,please.
这些照片你不能给任何人看 拜托了
We need to show them to your son.
得给你儿子看
You took these,James.
詹姆斯 这些是你拍的
And... I understand why.
我也知道原因
Ms. McCartney didn't make you feel anger.
麦女士并没惹恼你
She made you feel temptation.
你被她吸引了
She was a beautiful woman,
她十分漂亮
and for the first time in your life,you felt desire.
你生平第一次有了欲望
You took these pictures so you could fantasize about her.
你偷♥拍♥她就能满足你的幻想
You spied on her,for weeks,at school,at her home.
很长时间在学校 在她家 你偷♥窥♥她
lYou took these,hiding right here behind these trees,
你藏在树后透过落地窗
looking through the bay window.
拍摄了这些照片
And on the night of the murder,you went back to her house to spy on her.
案发当晚 你再次来到她家 偷♥窥♥
And this is what you saw.
这就是你看到的
There she was.
她就躺在那
You became aroused.
你冲动了
You gave in to temptation.
突然产生欲望
I didn't know she was dead.
我不知道她死了
And... I started to have thoughts.
我就开始幻想
Unclean thoughts.
不纯洁的想法
And I touched myself.
我不由得抓紧自己
I swear to God I did not know that she was...
我发誓我不知道她已经
that she was dead.
已经死了
It wasn't until afterwards.
直到
I was walking away,and...
我准备回家
I saw the blood.
我看见了血
And I ran around to the front.
我跑到客厅
And I was gonna call 911,but the police came and...
准备打911 但警♥察♥来了
I ran. I just ran.
我就逃跑 不停地跑
What was I supposed to do?
我能做什么呢
the truth! I didn't kill her!
我告诉他们真♥相♥了 我没杀她
I told what I did!
我坦白了一切
What was that?
怎么回事
You spoon-fed him a good defense,
你教他为自己辩护
and he's not stupid. He went with it.
他很聪明照你说的做
But there's,uh,still a preponderance of evidence against him.
但还是有很多证据对他不利
More than enough for a grand jury.
对大陪审团来说足够了
James was telling the truth.
詹姆斯刚说的是真♥相♥
Oh,he lied when he said
但他撒谎说
he'd never been to Ms.McCartney's house before,
他从没去过麦女士家
and these photographs go a long way toward proving premeditation.
这些照片说明他心理不正常
You aren't gonna reconsider other suspects?
你不准备寻找其他嫌疑人吗
He was stalking the victim; he fled the scene;
他跟踪受害人 逃离现场
and he failed a polygraph the night of the murder.
案发当晚的测谎没通过
All for the same reason: sexual guilt.
都是因为他觉得自己性罪恶
The polygraph only tells you if someone is feeling guilty.
测谎只能说明一个人是否在撒谎
It doesn't tell you what they're feeling guilty about.
但不能说明撒谎的原因
The guilt James felt had nothing to do with the murder.
詹姆斯的内疚和案子无关
Look,you want to ignore the evidence,fine.
你可以忽略证据
Look,I heard how things ended for you over at the Pentagon.
我知道五角大楼那件事最后的结果
And unless you want the entire Justice Department
如果你不想司法部门
picking apart every case you work for us,too,
对每个你介入的案子指手画脚
you'll leave this one alone.
这个案子就别管
There she is.
她在这
Hey,honey.
亲爱的
Hey,Cal. Sorry I'm late.
你好 卡尔 抱歉我来晚了
Had a bunch of work I had to finish before leaving.
有很多事要做
Why don't you come to dinner with us
和我们一起吃晚餐吧
clear your head for an hour.
让大脑休息一小时
It's gonna be a late night.
今晚肯定得熬夜
Nah,I'm good. You go ahead.
不用了 你去吧
Night.
晚安
Her husband just lied to her.
他丈夫刚撒谎了
He was lying when he said he got held up with work.
他撒谎说有很多事要做
Don't you have work to do?
你不是还有工作吗
You're not gonna tell her he's lying?
你不打算告诉她吗
How we doing on the congressman and the sex club thing?
那个议员和夜♥总♥会♥的案子怎样了
Okay.
好吧
Well,Congressman Weil still won't admit to anything,
议员威尔还是不承认任何事
so I'm gonna go to the club tonight and see if
我打算今晚去那个夜♥总♥会♥
I can find out what he did there that he's so ashamed of.
看看能否发现他这么惭愧的原因
Girl Weil's been seeing goes by Melissa,
威尔每周五都会去找梅利莎
and he sees her Friday night without fail.
一次都没落下
Classy,huh?
浪漫吧
Well,we all pay for sex one way or another.
无论何种方式 我们都会招♥妓♥
At least hookers are honest about the price.
至少皮条客不拿价格开涮
Bet your boyfriend's pretty happy this is his birthday present.
相信你男朋友得到生日礼物很开心吧
So,uh,how do you like this place,Melissa?
那你喜欢这里吗 梅丽莎
It's great. Always a party.
很好啊 总是很热闹
You really hate it,huh?
其实你很讨厌吧
Just for now. You know...
只是现在啦
it sucks being broke,
你知道没钱不好过
I can make a lot more money doing this than I did dancing.
这比跳舞挣钱多了
So are most of your clients,uh,regulars or one-offs?
你的客人是固定的还是随缘的
Mostly,um,regulars,actually.
大多是固定的
Maybe Julian and I could,um... That's my boyfriend.
也许朱利安和我可以就是我男朋友
Maybe we'll become one of your regulars.
可以做你的常客
Are you free next Friday night?
下周五你有空吗
No Fridays. I,uh,I have,um,a regular on Fridays.
周五♥不♥行 周五有固定的客人
I don't think the congressman was doing anything nasty to her.
我觉得那个议员没有和她上♥床♥什么的
She had this little smile about her Friday nights with him,
说到他们度过的周五晚上时 她的笑
like,like she has real feelings for the guy.
像是说她真心喜欢他
Was there wrinkling around her eyes when she smiled?
她笑的时候有鱼尾纹吗
Yeah,there was.
嗯 对
Then it was real. In a fake smile,there's no eye wrinkling.
那就是确有其事 虚情假意不会有眨眼
Excuse me. Turn on the news.
不好意思 打开电视看新闻
There's much to be learned still,
许多事尚有待查明
but House Ethics Chairman Zeb Weil reportedly spent more
不过据报 众议院伦理主席扎布·威尔
than $82,000 on a single escort
仅在一名陪酒女身上花费超过八万两千元
over a matter of months.
而且才在一个月内
He exited his congressional offices moments ago.
他在较早前走出了国会办公室
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表