剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
You good with that, old man?
你还行吗 大叔
Yeah, I got it. Thanks.
行 多谢
All right, watch your back. Don't hurt yourself.
好 注意背后 别伤到自己
So anyway, last night, went to a movie.
昨晚去看了场电影
We went to this, like, uh, little italian joint, had some drinks,
之后又去一间意大利夜店喝了点
whatnot. It was nice.
感觉还不赖
This that polish girl?
和那个波兰妞一起吗
No, she's czech. Her family's czech. She's nice.
她家是捷克人 她人不错
We connect, you know, emotionally.
我们情投意合
And otherwise, too. Otherwise.
其他方面也是 其他方面
I remember otherwise. Yeah? How long you been divorced?
我记得你那些丑事 离婚有段时间了吧
Six years? Seven years.
六年 七年
Best years of my life.
我的黄金岁月
It's a red backpack.
红背包的那个人
That's him.
就是他
police department! Hold it!
我们是警♥察♥局的 别动
Metro police! Open the door now!
警♥察♥ 快开门
I'm going around back!
我从后面包夹他
Hold it! Hold it there
别动 站住别动
Come here.
这边
Did you hear it? Roof.
听到了没有 屋顶
Go.
走
Come out! And put your hands where we can see them!
出来 把手伸出来
Hold it!
别动
I'm gonna go check on him. You call it in.
我去检查一下 你去报♥警♥
Call it in, all right? Yeah.
去报♥警♥ 好
Okay.
好
Thanks for dinner, cal.
感谢你的盛情款待 卡尔
Oh, uh, sure.
不客气
Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢 多谢
Don't wait up. I'll be at work till midnight.
不用等我 我今晚得忙到半夜
See ya.
回见
You got a work night? Yeah. Deputy director's in jakarta.
晚上要加班 嗯 副局长在雅加达
Um, it's 9:30 in the morning there.
现在那里是上午九点半
All our clocks run on his time.
我们都得按他的步调行事
Oh, that sucks.
你真倒霉
Still looking for your glasses?
还在找你的副眼镜吗
Yeah, I can't believe they weren't in the restaurant. I thought I brought them with me.
没想到不在餐馆里 我以为带在身上的
See you.Must be at home. See U.
回见 肯定在家里 回见
Take care. Bye.
注意身体 拜
Hey, alec.
阿莱克
Uh, waiter gave me those.
服务员把这个给了我
Oh, thanks.
多谢
Hello.
你好
This is, uh, christine tackett.
这位是克里斯丁娜·塔克特
Uh, cal lightman. I work with alec's wife.
卡尔·莱特曼 我是阿莱克妻子的同事
You're state department?
你也在国♥务♥院♥吗
No, no, just a friend.
不 只是朋友
Well, it's nice to meet you.
幸会
You, too. Thanks.
我也是 多谢
Might want to invest in a spare pair.
多备几副吧
请速到8区警局
市长办公室
those cops are criminals!
那些警♥察♥都是罪犯
They shot that boy in cold blood!
他们蓄意枪杀了那个男孩
They need to be charged!
他们应受到指控
Are we gonna let these police kill our young men? No!
我们能坐视不管吗 不能
Are we gna let these cops kill our young men? No!
我们能袖手旁观吗 不能
No! No! No! No! No! No!
不能 不能 不能
I didn't realize we had a night shift.
想不到我们要加夜班
This is about the kid who got shot?
是那件少年被枪杀的案子吗
Dr. Lightman. I'm corey strong. I'm from the mayor's office.
卡尔·莱特曼博士 我是市长办公室的科里·斯壮
He's sorry that he couldn't come down here.
市长很抱歉 他不能来了
Please move back.
请退后
Hell with that! We ain't going nowhere!
少来这套 我们才不走
Let's move inside.
我们进去谈
No justice, no peace!
不还公道 别想安宁
No justice, no peace!
不还公道 别想安宁
Eric kuransky.
艾瑞克·库里安斯基
Adam duke.
亚当·杜克
They're detectives in the eighth district.
他们都是8区的探员
Decorated detectives. Thank you, captain hoopes.
受过嘉奖的探员 多谢 胡普斯警长
Anyway, they were chasing a drug dealer up on the roof
他们追赶一名毒贩到屋顶
when they found this kid named andre ricks.
得知这个孩子叫安德烈·里克斯
Now andre's in the hospital with two gunshot wounds and a broken back.
安德烈身负两枪 现在医院接受抢救
Now, duke and kuransky say andre was pointing a gun at them.
他们说安德烈拔枪指向他们
Yeah, because he did.
不错 因为确实是这样
You were there?
你在场吗
No, but I trust my men.
没有 不过我相信我的人
That's nice.
好
Andre's father says these two are lying,
安德烈的父亲说他们撒谎
and that his son never even owned a gun.
他儿子根本就没有枪
Right, and of course we should trust the kid's father.
对 那我们就该相信孩子他爸
Maybe we should.
也许我们本该这样
Was a gun found at the scene?
现场找到枪了吗
Yeah, in the alley a few feet from where andre fell.
对 离安德烈坠落地点几尺远
And it wasn't planted there; it was the kid's gun.
确实有把枪 这绝不是栽赃陷害
You got your head up your ass.
你个二百五
Excuse me?
你再说一遍
You've got your head up your ass.
你个二百五
Great.
好
Mayor brings in a guy to investigate, and he's already on your side.
市长带个家伙来调查 可他早站在你那边
No, he's got his head up his ass, too.
不 他也是个二百五
'Cause only three people know what happened on that roof:
因为只有屋顶上的三个人知道真♥相♥
The ones who were there.So excuse us.
其中两个在那里 两位失陪
We're gonna talk to someone useful.
我们得和有用的人谈谈
I've been on the job, uh, four years.
我当差已有四年
Made detective a year ago march.
一年前升为探员
Yeah?
是吗
I never fired my gun at a person before.
之前从未开过枪
First time for everything.
凡事总有先例
How you feeling? You look pretty calm.
现在感觉如何 你看上去很平静
I guess it's not real yet.
还没缓过神来
Eight years on a homicide squad in st. Louis.
在圣路易斯的凶案组干了八年
Four years in narcotics before that.
那之前四年在缉毒组
This was a good shoot.
这枪开得合理合法
You ask what you got to, but I'm telling you, there's nothing wrong here.
尽管问 不过我告诉你 这枪开的没毛病
Eric went out the door first. I was...
艾瑞克先出的门 我
sorry, no. That's not right.
对不起 不对
I went out first. Eric followed me.
是我先出门 艾瑞克跟着我
Did you identify yourselves?
你们表明身份了吗
Absolutely, no question.
这是肯定的事 毋庸置疑
When did you first see the gun?
你第一次看到枪是什么时候
Uh, as soon as the kid stepped out.
那孩子一踏进门就看见了
How far away from ricks were you?
里克斯离你多远
Maybe ten feet.
大概三米左右
So how far?
具体有多远
14, 15 feet away.
四 五米吧
Sure about that, right?
这你可以肯定吧
I know where I was.
我知道我在哪里
I'm sure you do. How far is it from your bathroom to your bedroom?
这点我信 那你的浴室离你卧室多远
20 feet.
六米五
Hear that pause?
注意到之间的停顿了吗
He had to think to measure a distance that he walks every day.
连他常走的地方 他都要考量距离
Yet, when I asked him about how far he was from andre ricks, no pause.
可当我问他离安德烈多远时却没有停顿
He prepared his answer. Look at this.
他早有准备 看这里
Did you plant the gun on andre ricks? Excuse me?
你是否把枪栽赃给了安德烈·里克斯 什么
Did I plant the gun? No. No, I did not.
我栽赃给他吗 没有的事
Look, he said he didn't do it. What's the problem?
他说他没有做 有问题吗
Soft voice.
柔弱的声音
It drops away when you lack confidence in
当你对自己的话缺乏信心时
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表