剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Okay, there's the teacher.
好了 这是老师
There's Danielle.
这是丹妮埃尔
Can you zoom inon her face?
能把她的脸部放大吗
No, you can't see her face.
不 看不见她的脸
It's on her back when they start talking.
她们谈话的时候 摄像机在她身后
Try a trophy cabinet.
试试看下那个奖杯橱
Oh, there she is.
看到她了
Can you blow up her eyebrows?
能放大她的眉毛吗
And do that thing.
然后继续播放
Okay... what do you see?
好了 你看到什么了
True surprise.
非常惊讶
Lasts less than one second, right?
不到一秒钟 是吗
She hasn't got a clue whather teacher is talking about.
她一点儿不懂她老师在说什么
But if danielle didn't hire Fife to cheat for her, then who did?
可若不是丹妮埃尔雇佣她 那是谁呢
Someone whowanted her to
某个比她自己
Succeed more than she did.
更想让她成功的人
I did it for Danielle.
我是为了丹妮埃尔这么做的
Well, why didn't you tell us?
你为什么不告诉我们
Well, whatdid that have to do with anything?
这和那些有什么关系
I just wanted what was best for her.
我只是为她着想
Best for her or you?
是给她还是给你自己
I knew that if she could just get into a good college,
我知道如果她进入一个好大学
She would shine, but she wasn't going to get in.
她可以很有成就 但是她进不去
Not with her scores.
以她的分数进不去
So, you hired the teacher?
所以 你就雇了那个老师
To tutor her.
来指导她
They worked together for weeks,
他们在一起学习了几周 但是丹妮埃尔
But Danielle's second SAT was just as bad as her first.
第二次SAT考试和第一次一样差
She... was...
她
desperate.
很沮丧
No, you were desperate, right?
不 是你很沮丧 对吗
I created an e-mail account in Danielle'sname,
我用丹妮埃尔的名义写了一封电邮
And I contacted Ms. Fife again.
又再次联♥系♥了法小姐
I'd heard rumors that
有谣传说
She had done this for other students,
她以前帮其他学生考试
And, well, Danielle didn't even have to know.
这事也不必告诉丹妮埃尔
But she found out, right?
但她还是发觉了 对吗
She came home that night furious.
她那天♥怒♥气冲冲地跑回家
I had never seen her so angry.
我从没见过她气成这样
She said that I didn't trust her.
她说我对她不信任
Now, if danielle threatened to expose the cheating,
如果丹妮埃尔威胁要揭发作弊行为
that would put her at risk.
那么她就会有危险
If I had contributed to
如果我的行为
her death in any way...
导致了她被害
do you know any of the other
你知道其他和此事
kids that were involved in this?
有关的学生么
We need to get back to the student IDs,
我们回去再查一下学生证
Find out who else this teacher
看看这位老师
Was cheating for.
到底帮谁做过弊
I've never cheated before in my life.
我生平从不作弊
I've always done my own work.
我一直都是自己努力学习的
So, what was Ms. Fife's photo
那么 法小姐的照片
Doing in your studen ID?
怎么会上你的学生证
I don't know.
我不知道
I swear.
我发誓
Your last SAT score went up 320 points.
你这次的考试成绩比上次高了320分
How do you explain that?
这你怎么解释
I studied really hard.
这是我埋头苦学的成果
You know, your daughter is a really good liar.
你女儿真是很能撒谎
I don't know what you mean.
我不理解你的意思
Well, studies show that popular kids
调查表明
are the most facile.
受欢迎的孩子比较能说会道
They adapt quickly to hide their true feelings.
他们很快就学会隐藏自己的感情
Let's talk about Danielle's murder.
我们来谈谈丹妮埃尔被杀的事情
Where were youthat night?
当晚你在哪儿
What?
什么
You can't be serious.
你这玩笑开大了
Oh, my god, she was my best friend.
上帝啊 她是我最好的朋友
Sure, she was.
是啊
Right up until she threatened to expose
直到她威胁说要揭发你
The cheating scandal and ruin your college career.
考试作弊 毁掉你的大学生涯为止
What kind of person do you think I am?
你以为我是什么人啊
You tell me.
问你自己啊
I would never hurt danielle, not in a million years.
我绝不会伤害丹妮埃尔的 永远不会
That's enough, please.
够了
I can't do this.
我受不了了
Do you know what your daughter did, sir?
你知道你女儿干了什么吗 先生
Did she tell you?
她告诉你了吗
No.
没
You sure?
你确定吗
She had nothing to do with this.
此事与她无关
It was me.
是我♥干♥的
I over heard Danielle arguing with Riley
我无意间听到丹妮埃尔和莱莉大吵
And threatening to expose her.
并威胁说要揭发她
I couldn'T... I couldn't let her ruin my daughter's life.
我不能 我不能让她把我女儿的前程毁了
So, I...
所以 我
followed her into the park and...
尾随她进公园
I-I did it.
是我
I killed her.
我杀了她
You're under arrest for the murder of Danielle Stark.
我们以谋杀丹妮埃尔·斯塔克的名义拘捕你
There's just...
只是还有
there's one problem.
一个问题
I don't think he did it.
他没杀人
How you doing?
你怎么样
I've got, uh...
我 呃
I've got nothing more to say
我没什么好说的
I'm not FBI.
我不是联邦调查局
I told them to wait outside, so...
我让他们等在外边
why?
为什么
I told them what I did.
我已经认罪了
I killed her.
是我杀了她
Yeah.
好
I just want to show
我只是想给你
you a few photographs.
看一组照片
Okay.
好的
What do you see?
你看到了什么
What is this?
这是什么
It's the Stratton-Meyerhoff onalpersity test.
这是斯查顿·梅尔霍夫性格测试题
So, please, what do you see?
请告诉我你看到了什么
It's a clown.
这是个小丑
I know it's a clown.
我知道这是小丑
What emotion does he make you feel?
你看他是什么表情
What does this have to do with anything?
你给我看这个到底是干嘛
It's a simple question, it's a simple question.
这只是个简单的问题 很简单
What do you see?
你看到了什么
Sadness.
悲伤
I guess.
大概
Okay, well, that's good.
好的 不错
And this one?
那这个呢
Happiness, joy.
快乐 高兴
I don't know.
也许
And... this one?
这张呢
what are you trying to do?
你想干嘛啊
I'm trying to prove that you didn't kill Danielle Stark.
我想证明你没有谋杀丹妮埃尔·斯塔克
But I told you that I did.
但我已经认罪了
Now, Mr. Berenson
告诉你吧 贝伦森先生
There is no Stratton-Meyerhoff test.
不存在什么斯查顿·梅尔霍夫性格测试题
I just made that up.
是我自己瞎编的
I wanted to get a...
我只是想看你
An honest reaction to this photograph,
对这张照片有什么真实反应
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表