剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah, but check out Nicole.
对 但你看下尼科
I also apologize and beg forgiveness.
我也非常抱歉 并恳求宽恕
At first we thought
起先我们以为
it was just sleep deprivation, but she doesn't look fatigued.
这是睡眠剥夺 但看起来她不疲倦
No slouching, no leaning.
不懒散 没有倾斜
I mean, I guess that could be adrenaline.
我猜是肾上腺素的作用
No, she's not sleep-deprived.
不对 她没被剥夺睡眠
She's slurring her words intentionally.
她说话故意含糊不清
The US should leave Iraq now.
美国应该尽早撤离伊♥拉♥克♥
Saddam Hussein is a great leader.
萨♥达♥姆♥·侯赛因是伟大的领导
I don't understand.
我不明白
Who is this soldier?
这个士兵是谁
He's an American POW from the first Gulf War,
他是第一次海湾战争的美国战俘
but what's relevant here is that he's using
重要的是 他忏悔时的说话模式
the same speech pattern in his confession
和你女儿用的
that your daughter does.
是一样的
It's a code; the army teaches
这是规则 军队让
soldiers to slur their words
被俘的士兵在忏悔时
if captured or forced to give a confession.
说话要含糊不清
The enemy can't hear the difference,
敌人听不出差别
but it signals that they haven't broken you.
但这表明敌人还没突破你
It's part of the military
这是军队中
Survival, Evasion, Resistance, and Escape training.
生存 逃避 反抗 逃跑训练的一部分
Military training?
军事训练
Neither of our children have any military training.
我们的孩子没人参加军事训练啊
The State Department files don't mention any.
只是国♥务♥院♥文件没提到
I'm sorry. What are you saying?
抱歉 你是什么意思
Diane, please... Don't do that, Robert!
黛安 别 罗伯特 闭嘴
You've been telling me to be calm this whole time.
你一直叫我冷静
Now, Marcus is a poetry major, for God's sake!
我的神啊 马尔库斯是学诗歌♥的
What about your daughter?
那你女儿呢
This is a joke.
开玩笑吧你
Mr. Bradin?
布拉丁先生
To my knowledge,
就我所知
Nicole's never been involved with the military.
尼科和军队没有任何关系
"To my knowledge."
就我所知
Are you telling us everything?
你是否坦白一切了
Robert?
罗伯特?
Mr. Bradin, I can't be effective
布拉丁先生 没有全部信息
without all the information. I can't give you
我没法尽力 我不能告诉你
all the information.
真♥相♥
Robert, what are you talking about?
罗伯特 你在说什么?
I can't tell you.
我不能说
I'm not supposed to know. I'd be breaking the law.
我不该知道的 这样我就违法了
She's US intelligence.
她是美国情报局的
She's a spy.
她是个间谍
What the hell were you thinking?
你到底是怎么想的
Uh, excuse me?
你说什么
Our firm has a reputation for discretion.
我们机构以谨慎周密著称
You have secrets, you tell us.
你必须告诉我们实情
Otherwise, we can't do our job.
不然我们恕难从命
I still don't know what you're talking about.
我还是不懂你的意思
You know exactly what I'm talking about.
你当然知道
Nicole Bradin is a spy.
尼科·布拉丁是个间谍
How was I supposed to tell you that?
我怎么能告诉你呢?
It's classified information.
这是机密
Get a lot of people killed, including Nicole.
这攸关尼科自己和许多人的性命
I wish I had known that earlier. Yeah, well,
我真希望我早些知道这点
maybe now you'll understand why I'm taking the deal.
那你现在或许能明白为什么我答应了条件
Wait. What deal?
等等 什么条件?
Rafik called an hour ago.
拉菲克一小时前来电♥话♥
He's offering to hand over one of the prisoners
他答应释放一名人♥质♥
in exchange for their humanitarian demands.
以作为他们"人道主义"要求的回报
We're getting Nicole back.
我们要把尼科救回来
We'll do what we can for Marcus.
马尔库斯那边我们只能尽力
No, that is a terrible call.
这真是个致命的电♥话♥
It'll tear the family apart.
这会拆散他们的家庭
Nicole will never be able to live with herself.
尼科会内疚一辈子的
Okay, do you understand
好吧 你意识到吗?
that woman knows the address
那个女人知道所有中情局
to every CIA safehouse in the Middle East?
在中东的隐蔽所
And you're worried about her feelings?
而你却担心在她的情感问题?
Rafik's demanding patriot missiles for Marcus.
拉菲克提出用爱国者导弹交换马尔库斯
So, it's a nonstarter.
而这是不可能的
We're done here.
我们尽力了
I am getting Nicole back home
在也门人察觉她的真实身份之前
before the Yemenis find out who she is, and that is it.
我得把尼科救回来 情况就是这样
Dr. Foster.
福斯特博士
Mr. Bradin, what are you doing here?
布拉丁先生 你在这儿干什么?
The, uh, State Department hasn't been returning my calls.
国♥务♥院♥没有回复我的电♥话♥
I didn't know where else to go.
我不知道还能去哪儿
This is Ms. McDermott from the Red Cross.
这位是红十字会的麦德莫女士
One of their nurses
她是昨天获准看望马尔库斯
was allowed to visit Marcus yesterday
的护士之一
and she managed to get these photos out.
她设法拍了这些照片
What happened?
怎么了?
Apparently, he tried to escape.
显然他企图逃跑
The Yemeni guards beat him severely.
那些也门守卫打得他很重
He has broken ribs and a concussion.
他的肋骨断了 还有脑震荡
He hasn't been allowed
而且他们还不准他
to see a doctor.
去看医生
Our nurse demanded
我们护士强烈要求
that Marcus be transferred to a medical facility
将马尔库斯转送至一个医疗机构
for treatment.
接受治疗
She was told there was no point in treating him.
而他们却说没必要治疗他
Marcus is going to be sentenced tomorrow.
他明天就要接受判决
And then they're going to execute him.
然后就会被处决
They're gonna shoot my son.
他们要打死我的儿子
Please.
求你
Please.
求你了
You gotta get him out.
你要救他
You need to raise the acidity
如果你需要化合物的效果
if you want it to act as a compound.
那么就必须提高酸度
Oh, scientist and a businesswoman.
科学家兼生意人
No wonder Jeffrey was such an advocate.
难怪杰弗里这么拥护你
Dr. Lightman, Ms. Torres.
莱特曼博士 托勒斯女士
This is a pleasant surprise.
真是稀客啊
I'm sorry about the unexpected pop-in,
很抱歉我们冒昧前来
but I find the more time one has to prepare a lie,
不过为了我能顺利分辨谎言
the harder it is for me to spot.
还是不要给别人太多时间准备
Okay.
好吧
Would you excuse us
能让我们
for a moment?
单独待一会儿吗?
So, what can I do for you?
那么 我能帮到你什么呢?
Oh, well, um, some of the pharmaceutical journals
一些医药杂♥志♥
found out that I was involved in the case
发现我参与了这个案件
and they, uh, called with a couple questions.
他们打电♥话♥过来问了好些问题
So, I thought I'd just run a few things by you.
于是我想过来请教你
Sure. Appreciate that.
当然可以 感激不尽
Uh, well, first then...
首先...
The real Priox
真正的"普利克斯"
versus the knockoff drug.What exactly is the difference?
和仿制品之间有没有明确的区别?
Well, it's complicated.
这是很复杂的
It has to do with the way that you run the compound.
这与你处理化合物的方法有关
All right, well...
好吧
Try me.
说来听听
I was quite a chemist back in Oxford.
我在牛津时被称为未来化学家呢
There's certain
这些信息
proprietary information.
是有专利的
Why don't you have the journals refer to me on that one?
那何不让那些杂♥志♥直接来询问我呢?
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表