剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Well, our doctors examined him after the crash.
我们的军医在坠机事件后给他做了检查
Medically, he checks out fine.
结果表明他身体一切正常
There's another possibility.
还有另一种可能
It's calleda hysterical blackout.
可能是癔症性昏厥
It sometimes happens just before
有时候当个体有轻生念头时
someone tries to take their own life.
就会发生这种情况
You think he could have been trying to commit suicide?
你是说他当时可能试图自杀
And what, changed his mind atthe last second and ejected?
然后呢 在最后一刻又改变想法而弃机逃生
It's a possibility,
的确有这个可能
But I'll need assess his psychological state
但我需要对他事发前的心理状况
Prior to the crash.
进行评估
Do you have anyold videotape of him?
你有他以前的录像记录吗
We're the federal government.
我们隶属于联邦政♥府♥
We record everything.
我们对所有东西都进行记录
Hey, have you seen these?
你见过这些吗
Oh, those are...
这些是
yeah, those were probably taken in the '80s.
这些可能是80年代拍摄的
Your dad was doing research in Morocco
那时你♥爸♥爸在摩洛哥做调查研究
Proving his theory on the universality of emotion.
去证明他关于表情跨文化一致性理论
Research? Are you kidding?
调查研究 你开玩笑啊
He's baked.
他在嗑药
Oh, yeah,he's completely baked.
没错 完全是在嗑药
Ugh, he's such a hypocrite.
他真是个伪君子
Like getting mad at me for throwing a party.
我开个派对 他就气愤得不得了
I mean, look at him.
但瞧瞧他自己
Well, I think he's, um,I think he's just scared.
我觉得他只是害怕而已
Uh, no... no,
不是吧...
I'm thinking wasted.
我 我看他是嗑到飘飘然了
No, I mean,he's scared right now.
不是说这个 我是说他现在有点害怕
About you.
关于你
Why would he be scared about me?
我有什么好怕的
Well, you're a 15-year-old girl.
你是个15岁的花季少女
Statistically speaking,you're at the prime age for
据统计 你这个年龄最容易
Abusing alcohol,
酗酒
Experimenting with drugs,
吸毒
Contracting a sexually transmitted disease.
感染性病
You really know how to take all the fun out of rebelling.
你把叛逆的快♥感♥全消灭了
Look on the bright side.
乐观点看
You're way more likely to die in a car crash
除此以外 你更加有可能
With one of your friends than any of those things.
和某个朋友死于车祸
Control, this is Zulu 7.
控制中心 我是Zulu七号♥
We are level and steady.
飞机已达到水平面 保持稳定
We have ignition.
完成点火
Execute roll program.
执行滚转控制程序
Going through mach 1...
马赫数为1
mach 2...
马赫数为2...
Is there something wrong with these speakers?
喇叭是不是出问题了
I can barely hear him.
我听不清楚
No, it's not the equipment.
设备上没问题
It's the man.
是这个人有问题
Slow, soft speech points to extreme sadness and anxiety.
说话缓慢轻柔表明他内心极度的悲伤焦虑
He doesn't sound like the same person we interviewed.
他说话一点都不像我们当初采访的那个人
You still thinking suicide?
你还是认为这是自杀
I was but then I saw this
我是这样想过 但是我看了这个
From four weeks ago.
四周前的录像以后就不这么想了
Commencing scramjet simulation.
超音速喷射模拟装置正在启动
Let her fly, boys!
让她尽情飞翔吧 兄弟们
Kick the tires and light the fires!
检查设备 马上点火
We have ignition.
完成点火
On all the tapes from before a month ago,
一个月前的所有录像
Markov's mood is depressed.
都显示马尔科夫的情绪非常抑郁
But on all the tapes in the last few weeks, he's like this.
但是过去几周的录像里面 他成了这样
He appearsconfident, relaxed,
他变得自信了 放松了
Happy.
高兴了
Something changed for him.
有些事改变了他
Go ahead, call my parents.
去吧 去打电♥话♥给我父母
I don't have totell you anything,
我没必要告诉你所有事情
And there's nothing you can do about it.
而且你也不能拿我怎么样
Really?
是吗
My dad's a lawyer.
我爸爸是个律师
I know my rights.
我知道我有哪些权利
Well, you're tellingthe truth about that.
好吧 你说的是实话
I think dad probably is a lawyer.
你♥爸♥爸可能是个律师
Though I don't think he's the kind that's
虽然我不认为他在刑事罪案上
gonna help you outwith a criminal case.
能帮上你什么忙
I'm thinking...
我想想
bankruptcy?
他擅长的是破产清算
Real estate?
不动产
Tax law?
税法
Oh, there it is.
就是这个
Tax law.
就是税法
You don't know anything.
你什么也不了解
We know the FBI's going to charge this
我们知道联邦调查局将以联邦毒品犯罪
as a federal drug crime.
的罪名对此提起上诉
Five year minimum.
五年以上有期徒刑
Unless we try to help you out.
除非我们设法帮你摆脱麻烦
Did you sell drugs to Danielle Stark?
是你卖♥♥给丹妮埃尔·斯塔克毒品吗
Yeah, but I-I didn't kill her.
是的 但我没杀她
I mean, I didn't even sell her any hard stuff.
我是说 我没卖♥♥给她任何烈性药剂
All she wanted was mph.
她要的只是MPH镇定剂
MPH?
MPH镇定剂
That's used to treat attention deficit disorder.
那是用来治疗注意力紊乱症的
Uh, how do you get high off that?
嗑那药有什么快♥感♥
You don't.
不会有什么快♥感♥
It helps you focus,
它能帮你集中精神
Cram for tests, pull all-nighters.
考试前抱抱佛脚 熬通宵
Half the kidson honor roll are taking it.
有一半的优秀生都在服用它
They're taking ADD drugs to help them study?
他们服用ADD药剂来帮助学习吗
Dr. Lightman?
莱特曼博士
Can I have a word, please?
我能和你谈会吗
I'm afraid this is highly in appropriate.
恐怕这非常的不合适
Well, you're definely afraid.
你肯定很害怕
No one wants to find the person who did this more than we do.
没有人比我们更想找到凶手了
The board has offered a sizeable reward
董事会提供了一笔可观的赏金
For any information leading to an arrest.
来征集有助于破案的线索
You've got kids here taking drugs to compete academically.
你们这里有孩子为了完成学业而吸毒
Don't you think that may have had
你们不觉得这和丹妮埃尔
Something to do with danielle's death?
的死有关吗
No, I don't.
不 这不可能
Of course not.
当然不
You know... you're probably right.
你知道 你说的可能没错
I think we're finished here. Thanks.
我想我们的调查结束了 谢谢
That's it? We're leaving?
这就完了 我们要走了吗
Well, you can't get the right answers
如果你没有合适的问题
If you haven't got the right questions.
就不可能得到正确答案
Headmistress definitely hiding something.
校长肯定隐瞒着什么
I thought she didn't know about the drugs.
我以为她不知道毒品的事呢
Yeah. Well, you brought up academic competition,
你一提起学课竞赛
She started caressing her own hand.
她就开始摩挲自己的手
"A self-comforting gesture.
一种自我安慰的姿态
"Trying to reassure yourself when you
当你不相信自己在说什么的时候
don't really believe what you're saying."
你会试图说服自己的过失
That one's real.
难道那是真的
Thanks for the tip.
多谢提醒
Ms. Torres, I thought we were clear about your involvement.
托勒斯小姐 我以为涉案情节已经清楚了
I'm not he to talk to any of your students.
我不是来找学生谈话的
Uh, I came to congratulate you. For what?
我是来祝贺你的 为什么
Well, I was looking at your academic rankings
我刚才在看过去十年里
For strivers over the past decade.
Strivers的学院排名
After you became headmistress three years ago,
自从三年前你担任校长一职后
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表