剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
I understand that. that is basic.
我能理解 那是人之常情
They lied.
他们说谎
They lied about everything.
他们满口胡言
They lied about how long she would be there.
他们谎报了她该在那里呆多久
What she would do,
她能做什么
what kind of armor Her truck would have.
她开的车是哪种装甲
They even lied about how she died.
他们甚至谎报了她是怎么死的
All they did was tell lies.
他们只会说谎
Well...
当然
I can lie, too.
我也可以说谎
There you go.
给
Kuransky gave us four more sleepers.
库里安斯基又给我们提供了四个间谍
Were they police?
他们是警♥察♥吗
No.
不是
They were emts. paramedics.
是急诊医生和急救员
Why them?
为什么选他们
Their plan was a double-attack.
他们计划两次袭击
An initial explosion to produce casualties;
首次爆♥炸♥造成人员伤亡
Then the ambulances would arrive, driven by sleepers,
随后间谍驾驶救护车到来
And stuffed with more explosives.
装载更多爆♥炸♥物
We would have waved those ambulances right in
我们不会多加思索
Without thinking twice.
就会让救护车进来
Because kuransky had us convinced
因为库里安斯基让我们深信
That the terrorists were police.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥是警♥察♥
He told the fbi that i was a terrorist?
他对联调局说我是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
What does this have to do with the shooting?
这和枪击案有什么关系
Well, kuransky's story
库里安斯基的言论
Depended on you being on the police force.
基于你身在警♥察♥部门作为条件
And when you shot andre ricks,
当你对安德烈·里克斯开枪时
he knew you could get arrested,
他知道你可能会被捕
so he had to make the shooting looked justified.
所以他得让开枪合乎情理
That shoot was good.
那枪开得是合情合理
No, it wasn't.
不 不是
When kuransky got to the street,
当库里安斯基到街上时
he saw andre wasn't armed.
他看见安德烈没拿枪
So he put a gun on him.
所以把枪放在他手里
He had a gun on the roof.
他在屋顶时手里有枪
I was there. i saw it.
我当场看到的
No, what you saw was this. his cell phone.
不 你看见的只是他的手♥机♥
You saw a gun because you believed he had one,
你看见了枪 是因为你相信他有枪
But it wasn't there.
但当时没有枪
Put your hands where we can see them.
把手伸出来
Hold it!
住手
Listen to me, detective.
听我说 探员
Before you say anything, you talk to a lawyer.
你开口说话前 先和律师谈谈
How is the kid?
那孩子怎么样了
Doctors say there's no lasting damage to his spinal cord,
医生说他的脊髓没有永久性损伤
So he should recover.
所以他会痊愈
Tell him, uh...
告诉他
Tell him i'm sorry.
告诉他我很抱歉
Hey. My office.
到我办公室来
Okay.
好
Before you say anything, it was me.
在你说任何话之前 是我
I-i blew up the deal.
我毁了那笔生意
I went to the sec.
我去了证券交易委员会
I lied to foster about it.
这事我对福斯特说了谎
I still think it was the right thing to do.
我仍旧认为那是我该做的事
But no one else was involved. it was just me.
但其他人没参与 只有我而已
I knew that.
我早就知道
You did? Yeah.
你知道 对
Yeah, i've known that all along.
对 我自始至终都知道
Why didn't you say anything?
你为何什么话都没说
'cause i decided to run a test.
因为我想做个试验
What kind of test?
什么样的试验
The lawsuit. that was a test?
那场诉讼 那是个测试吗
You lied to everyone in the office
你对办公室里每个人都说了谎
So you could treat me like a lab rat?
就为了拿我做试验吗
No. no, i was testing torres.
不 我在测试托勒斯
Why?
为什么
'cause i could tell she knew what you'd done.
因为我看得出她知道你做了什么
I mean, there's no surprise there,
这是轻而易举的事
But, you know, we have a lot of secrets here.
不过我们有很多秘密
So, i wanted to see
所以我想看看
If she could keep one under pressure.
她是否能在压力下保守秘密
Are you going to fire her for not turning me in?
因为她没说 你会解雇她吗
No, i'd have fired her if she had.
不 如果她供出 我会炒了她
Loyalty's crucial here.
忠诚在这里很关键
But, you, on the other hand...
然而你的所作所为
What you did is inexcusable.
难辞其咎
And involving her is selfish,
把她牵扯进来是自私
Disrespectful, and it's plain stupid.
不敬 愚蠢至极的
I'll empty my office.
我会把我的办公室腾出来
No, you can stay.
不 你可以留下来
You can stay, but
你可以留下来 但
From now, you'll be paid what you're worth,
从现在开始 你的薪水取决于你的价值
Which is nothing.
而你毫无价值
You're an unpaid intern.
你是个没有薪水的实习医生
It's that or you can leave.
是留是走由你决定
So, what's he going to do?
他接下来会怎么做
I don't know.
不知道
Didn't hang around to find out.
我没坐在那里等他表明态度
Loker isn't the only one who lied.
洛克尔并不是唯一一个说谎的人
Oh, yeah?
是吗
That woman who came in yesterday?
昨天来的那位女士
That's alec's sponsor.
那是阿莱克的教母
He had a problem with cocaine
在我们结婚之前
Before we were married.
他就有吸食可♥卡♥因♥的毛病
But he's been in recovery since, yeah...
但他在恢复期
A couple of months ago, he started using again.
直到数月之前 他又复吸了
And he's just trying to stay clean.
他现在只想远离毒品
How's he doing?
他现在怎么样了
Some days are good, some... not so good.
时好时坏
Well, if there's anything i can do...
如果有什么我能帮上忙
You didn't just happen to find
那晚你并不是偶然发现
alec's glasses the other night,
阿莱克的眼镜
Did you?
是吗
You thought he was having an affair.
你认为他有婚外情
I was afraid you were going to get hurt.
我怕你会受到伤害
You were protecting me?
你在保护我
Something like that, yeah.
算是吧
The line we talked about?
我们所谈论的界限
You know, the line we have to draw
我们必须划清的界限
Because we see things people are hiding?
因为我们了解人们隐瞒的事情
Things they don't want us to know?
那些不想让我们知道的事情
I think we should respect the line.
我觉得我们应当尊重那条界限
I think it's best for both of us.
我觉得这样对我们都好
Good night, cal.
晚安 卡尔
Good night.
晚安
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表