剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Children who have seen unspeakable things.
孩子们看到了这些不可告人的东西
Made to dounspeakable things.
用来做不可告人之事
But it's a lie. It never happened to you.
但你在说谎 那没有在你身上发生过
It happened. It's happening.
以前如此 现在也没变
But nobody listened until there was a face.
但没有人会注意 直到某人出现
My face. My story.
这就是我 我的故事
Every lie has consequence sthat you can't see coming.
谎言的后果是你无法预见的
Someone needed to speak.
有人需要站出来说
I was educatedin the west.
我受的是西方教育
When I talk, people like you hear me.
当我说话时 你们才会听
My country is being torn apart by violence and shame
我的国家已经被暴♥力♥和耻辱弄得四分五裂了
and I would do anything to stop the killing.
我要尽一切努力去停止杀戮
What are you going to do, eli?
你准备怎么做 伊莱
This other girl
这是另外一个姑娘
heather
海瑟
might be heather mahome.
可能是海瑟·马罕默
Disappeared about three months ago.
三个月前消失了
Foster kid, recently placed.
是个收养的孩子 最近接到的举报
There were some similarities in their cases,
他们的案子里 有一些相似的地方
but when samantha disappeared...
不过在萨曼莎消失后
the press jumped in, and nobody was interested in heather.
新闻界介入 没有人对海瑟感兴趣
Happens every day.
每天发生
All right, it's past noon.
没错 已过正午
We have to find heather now.
现在我们必须找到海瑟
I need to talk to samantha again.
我要再和萨曼莎谈谈
Samantha...
萨曼莎
I'm going to play 20questions, all right?
玩一个20个问题的游戏 好吗
I can't sayanything.
我什么也不会说的
That's all right,
没关系
I'm going to do the talking.
我来说
All right, we know the person who took you uh, is an animal,
我们知道带你走的那个人是个禽兽
so we'll count that as question one.
这就当第一个问题吧
Two. Is it someone you know?
第二个 是你认识的人吗
Someone you know. Three. Is it a teacher?
认识的 第三个 是个老师吗
Not a teacher. Four.
不是老师 第四个
Is it someone connected to your family?
和你家有联♥系♥吗
Someone who works for your family?
和你家有工作关系的吗
Six.
第六个
Is she your psychiatrist?
她是你的心理医生吗
dr. Knowlton?
诺尔顿医生在吗
Police. Open the door.
是警♥察♥ 开门吧
They're gone.
她们离开了
still searching the house. Found samantha's sweater.
还在搜这栋房♥子 发现了萨曼莎的毛衣
Also a bunch of pictures of this girl.
还有很多一个女孩的照片
What, another girl she took? Nope.
什么 她还带了别的女孩 不
That's dr. Knowlton's daughter. What?
那是诺尔顿医生的女儿 什么
Jessica. August 2006.
杰西卡 2006年8月
Apparently, she died two yearsago-- some kind of accident.
很明显她两年前就死了 意外死亡吧
They're replacements. What do you mean?
她们都是代替品 你说什么
Samantha and heather are stand-ins
还有海瑟 代表诺尔顿失去的
for the daughter that knowlton lost.
那个女儿
They don't look anything alike.
她们没什么相似的
It doesn't matter. It's about heremotional connection to the girls.
这无所谓 她把这两个女孩当作精神支持
Knowlton's using them to relive the life she had with her daughter.
诺尔顿用她们 去重温和她女儿的生活
You think she took heather
你觉得她会把希瑟
somewhere she used to go with jessica?
带到她曾和杰西卡呆过的地方吗
It could be more specificthan that.
恐怕不只这么简单
Think you can find out where jessica died?
你能找到杰西卡出事的地方吗 谢了
everybody hold.
全体待命
Is she okay? I can't tell.
她还好吗 说不好
I'm not taking any chances.
我不会冒任何险
I'll get a negotiator out here.
我要找个谈判专家过来
No, let us talk to her.
不 让我们和她谈
She's got a gun.
她有枪
You looking to get shot?
你想挨枪子吗
Well, how long isit going to take to get a negotiator out here?
去找谈判专家 到这儿来需要很久吧
She's sleeping.
她在睡觉
Did you drug her?
你给她吃了药吗
This is one of our favorite spots.
这是我们最爱的运动之一
Jessica loves to swim.
杰西卡喜欢游泳
Jessica's dead, dr. Knowlton.
杰西卡死了 诺尔顿医生
I told her not to dive here.
我告诉过她别到这儿来游泳
But she wouldn't listen.
但她不听
I know you don't want to hurt her.
我知道你不想伤害她
For years I've been dealing with troubled kids.
这些年我和这些问题儿童打交道
Every day I see the parents screwing them up.
每天看着他们的父母毁掉他们
I understand.
我能理解
No, you... you took them for their own good.
不 你是为他们好
No, you could do a better job raising them.
才带走他们 你能把他们教育的更好
That's right.
没错
I'm a good mother.
我是个好妈妈
They loved living with me--
她们喜欢和我住在一起
they would come back every time I let them out.
每次我放她们出去玩 她们都会回来的
I'm a good mother!
我是个好妈妈
I haven't talked to foster yet.
我还没和福斯特说
Well, I did.
很好 我说了
She called the publisher.
她给出版商打了电♥话♥
They're probably pulling farida's
他们可能会将法里达的书
book off the shelf right now.
立即下架
I'sorry.
我很抱歉
She could've written a different book.
她可以写本不同的书
She didn't have to say those things happened to her.
她没有必要说 那些事都发生在她身上
No, she's right.
不 她说的没错
Nobody would have paid attention.
不是这样的话 没有人会注意
And the funny thing is she went out with me
有趣的是 即使她知道我的职业
even after she found outwhat I do for a living.
她依然和我出去约会
I think on some levelshe wanted to get caught.
某种程度上我认为她想要被揭发
Or maybe she just liked you.
或者她只是喜欢你
Well, I don't really care.
也许吧 我也不在乎
Hey, loker.
洛克尔
You just lied.
你刚撒谎了
I just needed a minute before I went home.
在回家前我需要休息一下
Sure.
当然
Sophie's 13 months.
索菲13个月了
You know, she's probably walking now.
你知道 她可能正在学走路
Yeah, emily startedaround that age, I think.
是吧 艾米利就是这个年纪学的 我猜
She's probably changing so fast.
她可能会变化很快
Every now and then I see a little girl on the street,
我偶尔会在街上看见一个小姑娘
and I, uh, I think it's her.
我想那就是她
And I have to...
我必须
fight so hard not to run up and hug some,
我尽力控制自己 不要跑过去
you know,stranger's little girl.
拥抱陌生人家的小姑娘
I'm sorry.
对不起
Don't be.
不需要
It's just, uh, alec doesn't want to talk about it.
我只是 阿莱克不想提起这事
Um, he says he can't, you know.
我只是 阿莱克不想提起这事
So we don'T.
所以我们不提
I'm okay.
我很好
You can go.
你可以走了
No, I'm all right.
不 我陪你一下
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表