剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
enough to control them.
就足以控制他们了
We need her to name her abductor, right?
我们需要她 说出绑♥架♥者的名字 是吧
So, we have to break their bond.
所以我们得帮他们打破僵局
You any goodwith kids, detective?
你和孩子处得好吗 探长
Elements of content-based analysis. These are foster's books.
基于内容的因素分♥析♥ 这是福斯特的书
Yeah, I borrowed a few. Been doing some research.
是啊 我借了一些在做一些研究
Okay... into what?
好吧...哪方面的
Uh, mugisha.
有关穆吉沙的
've been trying to figure out
I我想要搞清楚
what felt wrong about her.
她到底有什么不对劲
What do you mean? Just... listen.
你什么意思 那个...听这个
The rebels agreed to a cease-fire a week before my birthday.
我生日前一周反叛军曾答应停火
But without the support of the international community,
但因为没有国际社会的支持
talks broke down by christmas.
圣诞节时 谈判破裂
"A week beforemy birthday,"
"我生日前一周"
"talks broke down by christmas"?
"圣诞节时 谈判破裂"
Yeah, those detailsare contextual embedding.
没错 这些细节是嵌入语境的
Means she's telling the truth.
说明她说了实话
Yeah, but later,there's a change.
没错 不过之后 有了变化
I watched as they murdered
我眼看着他们的屠♥杀♥
almost every member of the village.
几乎将村子里的人赶尽杀绝
The rest of us they dragged into the bush,
我们剩下的人被赶进丛林
where I was made a rebel officer's wife.
而我成了叛军指挥官的妻子
No more contextual embedding.
这里没有嵌入语境
She's lying. The horrors I saw were beyond compare...
她在撒谎 我所见到的恐怖场景无可比拟...
that's, uh,
那个...
not bad for a rookie,but it's wrong.
这对一个新手来说 已经不错了 但这不对
That's not a conversation. It's a speech.
这不是一个对话 而是一个独白
It's written, it's memorized.
这是写下来背出来的
You don't know what you're talking about.
你没有意识到自己在说什么
All right, maybe you should just read up a little more.
行了 你或许应该再多读点书
She got nervous when you told her
当你告诉她我们的工作时
what we do here--she touched her face.
她紧张了 她摸了脸
That's a manipulator. Oh, now you're an expert on manipulators...
那是说谎表情 现在你突然变成专家了
because six weeks ago, you didn't even know what that was.
几个月前你还 对此一无所知
Okay, you just don't see what's going on here,
好吧 你只是不能看清事情的真♥相♥
because you've got a thing for her.
因为你对她有感觉
That's not true.
那不是真的
I saw that she didn't mention
我清楚知道她没有提到
details about the atrocities.
任何关于暴行的细节
Did you ever stop to think
难道你就不能想想
that maybe she doesn't want to remember?
说不定是她不愿去回忆呢
I'm bringing this to foster.
我会把这些交给福斯特
You do whatever the hell you want.
随便你
Samantha.
萨曼莎
I know that you know your name is samantha.
我知道你清楚自己真正的名字
I know that you're scared.
我知道你很害怕
What is he saying to her?
他在和她说什么
He's telling her that you love her,
他在告诉她 你是爱她的
but I really think that she should hear that from you.
但我当真认为你应该亲口对她说
I've tried. She doesn't hear me.
我试过了 她听不进去
I know it seems that way.
我知道 表面上确实如此
You reach out to her,
你想亲近她
and then she rejects you,
她却拒绝你
and you can't help but recoil.
于是你不得不退却
You don't know what it's like.
你不明白我的感受
You're not a mother.
你不生为人母
No, but I was.
没错 但我曾经是
My husband and i adopted a baby girl last year.
去年的事情 我和我丈夫领养了一个女婴
We brought her home from delaware,
我们把她从特拉华州接回家
and we bathed her and rocked her to sleep and built a nursery.
为她洗澡哄她入睡 还造了一间婴儿房♥
In delaware, the birth motherhas 60 days to change her mind.
特拉华州的生母 有60天时间考虑
We made it to day 57.
到了57天的时候她改变了主意
And I didn't getto keep my baby, but...
我没能保住我的孩子 但是...
yours is right there.
你的孩子就在你身边
You know, you need to talk to her.
知道吗 你必须和她谈谈
What was your daughter's name?
你的女儿叫什么
Sophie.
索非
I tried so hard.
我尽力了
Look, samantha needs to know that you love her,
听着 萨曼莎必须知道
no matter what she does.
不管她做了什么 你都是爱她的
I think you should tell her.
我觉得你应该告诉她
Then maybe she'll tell us who took her.
她才可能会告诉我们带走她的人
It's the onlyway she'll start seeing you as her mother.
要她把你视作母亲这是唯一的办法
hey, samantha.
嗨 萨曼莎
I'm here.
我在这儿
I'm right here.
在你身边
You can say you're not my daughter.
你可以不承认你是我女儿
You can say you're not my sammy.
也可以不承认你是我的萨米
You can try to push me away,
你可以试图拒我于千里之外
but I'm you're mother,and I'll always find you.
但我一日为母 就总会找到你
I'm your mother.
我是你的妈妈
I love you,and I'm not going anywhere.
我爱你 而我永远在你身边
Mom.
妈
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
对不起 真的很对不起
it's okay.
没事了
I was worried about Heather.
我担心海瑟
Who's Heather?
海瑟是谁
She's the other girl.
她是另一个女孩儿
What other girl?
什么女儿
The other girl who was taken.
另一个被带走的女孩儿
Who's Heather? Do you know her last name?
海瑟是谁 你知道她姓什么吗
I can't tell you.
我不能告诉你
You afraid? What are you afraid of?
你在害怕 你在怕谁
Samantha...
萨曼莎...
no one is going to take you again.
不会再有人伤害你了
We got you now, darling.
你身边有我们 亲爱的
I could go outside... Or heather could.
我可以出门 海瑟也可以
But never at the same time.
但我们不能同时出去
Go out where?
到哪儿去
We always had to be back by noon.
我们必须在中午回来
Where? Back where?
哪里 回哪
She's still there.
她还在那
We'll get her outof there safe, honey.
我们已经赶走她 宝贝 这里很安全
Just tell us where she is.
告诉我们她是谁吧
I can't tell you. I can't tell you.
我不能说 我不能告诉你们
You bring all your dates here?
你所有女朋友你都带到这来吗
Just the ugandan peace activists.
只有那个乌干达和平活动分子
Actually, I don'T...
实际上 我没
I don't go out on many dates.
我没有很多女朋友
Why not?
为什么没呢
People lie to you with polite conversation.
人们用礼貌的话语欺骗你
Then, when they finally show themselves to you,
然后当她们暴露了真面目
you realize you've spent all that time with a stranger.
你才意识到 原来她很陌生
I promise not to make any polite conversation.
我保证不说任何礼貌的话语
What is it?
怎么了
Uh, torres,
托勒斯
the woman I was withat your speech...
那个在你演讲上和我一起的女人
she thinks you're lying about...
她认为你在撒谎
well, it's hard to exp...
关于...也很难去解释
you touched your ear.
你摸了你的耳朵
Does that mean I'm lying?
就意味着我在撒谎吗
Are you?
你觉得呢
What part of your story isn't true?
你的故事里 哪儿是假的
Is any of it true?
有真的吗
Who would make up such a terrible story?
谁会编一个如此可怕的故事
Do you know how many people are taken in my country?
你知道我们国家有多少人被劫持吗
Do you have any idea what that does to a person?
你知道这对一个人的伤害有多大吗
You were never taken, were you?
你并没有被劫持过 对吗
They're children.
他们都是孩子
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表