剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
I just got off the phone with the secretaryof the treasury. He's furious,
我刚和财政部秘书通完电♥话♥ 他非常恼火
So we're gonna lease all the guests
所以我们得放了所有客人
And turn the investigation over to DC Police.
把案件交给华盛顿警方调查
We got another problem.
还有另一个问题
Phoebe's gone.
菲比不见了
She told the agent at the door she was going
她跟门口的探员说她要去医院
Back to the hospital,but she's not there.
但她不在那儿
Nobody knows where she is.
没人知道她在哪儿
I got to open the doors.
我要去开门了
Just give me 15 minutes, all right?
给我15分钟就行 好吗
No.
不是
No.
不是
No.
不是
No. No.
不是 不是
No.
不是
Well, that's it for that atch.
这一组没有
Put the next lot up.
放下一组
That's all I've got.
这是所有的了
Every microexpression and emblem we
我们只找到这些
could findthat displays anger, contempt,
显示出愤怒 轻蔑 敌意
hostility,latent violence
或者潜在的暴♥力♥意图的
or anything like them.
微表情或者姿势
All right, we've had the secret serviceand the
我们让特勤部和婚礼策划者
Wedding planner go over the guestlist with the video.
列出了录像里出现的宾客名单
As-as far as we can tell,
可以这样说
We have seen every guest.
我们已经见过每一位宾客了
If someone was concealing homicil intent,
如果要找潜在的杀人犯
He wasn't on camera.
那么他肯定不在录像中
Oh, Loker's right.
洛克尔说的对
So, then,where was he?
那他在哪儿呢
Tell Aronson to let the guests go.
告诉阿伦森让宾客散了吧
I know who we need to talk to.
我知道该和谁谈谈了
Well, thanks for letting us look through your stuff.
谢谢你们让我们检查物件
It was great.
太好了
Very thorough
十分彻底
In fact, the only person
事实上我们在录像片段中
We didn't see on the footage was you,
唯一没有看见的人是你们
the cameramen,which makes sense.
录像师 很简单的道理
I mean, cameraman's not supposed to be on camera, right?
录像师是不会出现在录像中的
Now, I talked earlier about an expression
我之前说过的表情
That's displayed when you're About to commit an act of violence.
在你打算实施暴♥力♥行为的时候
There's also an expression that's triggered by the motive behind that violence.
同样的 暴♥力♥行为的动机也引发了一个表情
For example, when you went to see your ex-wife,
例如 当你去见你前妻的时候
And she told you she was going to get remarried to some rich guy,
她告诉你 她准备和有钱人结婚
And she didn't care how you felt,
她不关心你有什么感受
Because, as far as she was concerned, you were nothing.
因为对于她而言 你毫无意义
You've been replaced.
你被取代了
Now when you think back to that moment,
现在你回想起那一刻
And the anger that you felt...
愤怒油然而生
your face...
你的脸
It shows inyour face.
都显示在你脸上
We were married.
我们结婚了
That's supposed to be for life.
这理应是一辈子的决定
Isn't thatwhat getting married means?
那不正是结婚的意义所在吗
For better or worse?
不论好坏
Richer or poorer?
富有或贫穷
Sickness and health?
疾病或健康
Right?
对吗
He's former military.
他以前是军人
He and phoebe were married four years ago.
他和菲比四年前结婚
Her name Wascarla Dimeo then.
那时她名字叫卡拉·迪梅奥
They divorced.
后来他们离婚了
She changed her name, moved to D.C.
她改了名字 搬到华盛顿
He tracked her down a couple months ago.
他数月前查到了她
How did he get through security?
他怎么通过安全检查的
Well, he probably spent months planning this.
他很可能花费数月策划已久
He was obsessed.
他沉迷于此
He remachined his pistol to break apartin smaller pieces.
他重组了手♥枪♥ 把它们拆成小块
It looked like camera equipment inside his bag.
放在他口袋里 看起来就像是相机零件
That's romantic.
太艺术了
Aronson?
阿伦森
Excuse me.
不好意思
Dr. Lightman. Dr. Foster.
莱特曼博士 福斯特博士
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
I saw them take Howard away.
我看到他们把霍华德带走
Did he hurt somebody else?
他伤害到其他人了吗
No.
没有
I had no idea he was here during the wedding.
我不知道婚礼时他在场
I would have said something if I had.
要不我就会说点什么了
I never meant to lie to anybody.
我其实并不想对任何人撒谎
It didn't even feel like lying, really. It's just...
我甚至没有感觉我在撒谎 真的
I was so unhappy when I left Michigan,
当我离开密西根时 我很不开心
And changing my name,
改名换姓
And pretending like none of it happened-- it was ju such a relief.
假装这一切未曾发生 聊以慰藉
Tell Won-hee...
告诉元熙
Won-hee is awake.
元熙醒了
He's looking for you.
他在找你
We should go see him.
去看看他吧
Okay.
好
Full day, huh?
充实的一天吧
Want to get a drink, celebrate?
去喝一杯如何 庆祝一下
I don't think that's a good idea.
我认为那不是个好主意
Didn't we get past the tough talk?
我们不用继续顶嘴了吧
Yeah, we did.
没错啊
Still don't think it's a good idea.
但我还是不答应
You know, we were briefed on your team before you guys came in,
在你们的人参与进来之前我们作过了解
And, uh, I know what you can do, and it doesn'tscare me.
我知道你的能力 但我并没有被吓倒
I got nothing to hide.
我没什么需要隐瞒的
So, come on. It's just a drink.
别这样 只不过是喝一杯
The problem is...
问题是
I like you.
我喜欢你
And that's a problem because?
那为何这是问题
Because it'll be more than just a drink.
因为接下来就不止是喝一杯了
And then it'll get complicated.
情况会变得很复杂
I'll know every lie you tell, which means,
我看得出你说的每句谎话 也就是说
I'll know everything about you.
我会知道你的每件事
You sure you're up for that?
你确定自己能受得了吗
I'm in.
我确定
Okay then.
那好吧
Uh, yeah, yeah. Maybe 20 minutes.
好 好的 大概20分钟
No, I made a reservation.
不是 我预定了
Okay. I'll see you there.
好 到那儿见面
Date night?
约会夜
Sort of.
算是吧
More of an apology date, really.
说真的 更像是道歉约会
What are youapologizing for?
你要道什么歉
Oh, he asked for my help getting out of the embassy,
他让我帮他离开大使♥馆♥
And I turned him down.
我拒绝了
Now, you're not supposed to do that when you're married. You remember?
我们可是夫妇啊 怎么能这样呢
You did the right thing.
你做的很对
Oh, you're not my husband.
你不是我丈夫
Alec's trying to move up at state,
阿莱克想升职到政♥府♥任职
Which means doing favors for your bosses and getting to
这意味着要讨老板的欢心
The right meetings, which I could have helped him with.
在我的帮助下 参加重要的会议
But I had to follow the rules
但我坚守自己的准则
And be the good girl, so...
做一个好女孩
I'm gonna pour him a glass of wine
因此我要去给他倒一杯酒
And say I'm sorry.
跟他说声抱歉
Marriage.
婚姻
Okay, I'll see you tomorrow.
好吧 明天见
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表