剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Real anger starts more slowly and then builds.
真正的愤怒是慢慢积蓄起来的
Fake anger has a more jagged onset.
虚假的愤怒来去都快
Comes in stages.
回到镜头上来
And after the fake anger,
在虚假的愤怒之后
Adulation.
是阿谀奉承
Oh, my god.
我的天
Husband's a fan.
丈夫也是个粉丝
Do you know where Paul is?
你知道保罗在哪里吗
He, um, he checks on his empty listings every night.
他每晚都检查遍他的房♥产表
He's a real estate agent.
他是个房♥产商
Can we, uh, can we have his addresses?
能否告诉我们他的地址
What's going on?
出了什么事情
Paul Russell is not your husband's real name.
保罗·罗素不是你丈夫的真名
It's Leo Carter. he changed it
原名是利奥·卡特 6年前
Six years ago before you met.
他在你们相遇前更改了姓名
I-I don't understand.
我不明白
We found letters
我们找到了一些信件
He wrote to Andrew Jenkins in prison.
他给在监狱里的安德鲁·詹金斯写了信
He wanted to tell him how much he hated him.
他只是想让他知道他有多恨他
How he hurt me.
恨他伤害了我
No. they were-- they were fan letters.
不 他们是粉丝笔友
From before you two even met.
早在你们认识之前
That's not possible.
不可能
Michelle, we really...
米歇尔 我们十分
He sought you out to be close to Jenkins,
他通过詹金斯和你混熟了
And to be close to what Jenkins did to you.
并痴迷于詹金斯对你的所做所为
So, um, so all those nights where he told me
这么说那么多次他让我
That I should talk about-about what happened,
把自己经历过的事说给他听
That it would help me, you're saying that he would...
说这样对我好 原来都是他
He was enjoying it?
都是他在享受吗
Michelle, you can help us find Camille in time
米歇尔 你能帮助我们及时找到卡米耶
The listings are in the drawer next to the desk.
房♥产表在桌旁的抽屉里
All right.
很好
All right... well, there's over 20 houses here.
这里有超过20间房♥子
Have you got enough men to get to all of them?
你有足够人手去勘察吗
We only have to find the one.
我们只需找到一间房♥子
Now Foster said underground, right?
福斯特说是在地下 对吧
That means the place would have a basement
就是说那房♥子有个地下室
And an attached garage so that he could drive right in.
并且连着车♥库♥ 这样他可以直接开车进去
Houses shouldn't be too close together.
房♥子之间不会太紧密
And he'd prefer a young, busy neighborhood.
他比较喜欢年轻忙碌的邻居
The more going on, the less people notice.
方便行事 不会被注意
63 Meadow Lane. Mclean, Virginia.
弗吉尼亚 米克林区梅都路63号♥
Let's go.
走
It's all right. you're safe now.
没事 你现在安全了
Stop! Freeze!
站住 别动
Go home.
回家去吧
You used me.
你利用我
You made it easy.
多亏了你
How did you know how to get to Jenkins?
你怎么知道要怎样接近詹金斯
In prison, the first time I asked him
在监狱里我第一次问他
About the copycat, he showed pride.
效仿者的时候 他显得很骄傲
Also there was just the faintest hint of anger.
当然也流露了少许愤怒
So I knew he resented his protege.
所以我知道他怨恨他的徒弟
Right. The kind of thing only you would notice.
只有你才会注意到这种事
Yeah, well, I'm trying to teach you.
我这不是在教你吗
You let me think that Camille was dead.
你让我以为卡米尔死掉了
Yeah, yeah, I did.
嗯 不错
Couldn't afford anyone knowing that any part of this
不能让任何人知道整件事
Was a con-- Jenkins would have read it.
都是一个骗局 否则会被詹金斯识破
Reynolds knew.
雷纳斯就知道
Only about the photograph.
他也只知道那张照片而已
Are you jealous? Really?
你嫉妒了吗 真的吗
How long till we break up for real?
你什么时候才能真正决裂
Eons.
下辈子
You've got loads to learn.
你有很多东西要学
This is my assistant's notion of whimsy.
这是我助手异想天开的方式
Very cute.
很可爱
Yeah?
是吗
Look, I just wanted to say thank you.
我是过来道谢的
Hell of a job.
干得好
There's no universal signal for gratitude.
感谢的方式多种多样
Surprises some people.
让很多人感到惊奇
Well, it's a good thing I can use my words.
我能说出来就是件好事
Your boss wants to put me on a retainer.
你的老板想把我归入麾下
Well, even the government has a good idea once in a while.
政♥府♥也会有聪明的时候
I'll make FBI cases my number one priority.
我会把联调局的事务放在首位
In exchange, they pay me handsomely
作为交换 他们给我开出高薪
And give me full access to federal resources.
允许我使用联调局的一切资源
Well, good luck with that.
祝你好运
Including you.
包括你
Excuse me?
什么
They want me to have a man with a gun around full time.
他们叫我找个持枪保镖全天保护我
To protect the valuables, huh?
和保护贵重物品一样
Guess I can't blame them.
这也不能怪他们
I mean, you guys are a bunch of scientist nerds
你们只是一群书呆子
Running around poking your nose in people's faces--
到处给人家看面相
Calling them liars.
叫人家骗子
But I am not a bodyguard.
但我不是保镖
I don't have anything like you in my toolbox.
我的手下没人和你一样
And you're something that I clearly need.
而你正是我想要的人
Without you, we wouldn't have found
没有你 我们无法及时找到
Camille Halpern in time.
卡米尔·哈珀纳
Plus,
此外
Foster could have been killed today.
福斯特今天险些丧命
I said yes.
我都说行了
Yeah, well, I'm flattered, but I'm saying no.
真是令我受宠若惊 不过我还是不用了
No, you're not flattered.
你不是受宠若惊
You're angry.
你是在生气
But the decision's been made
这个决定
Above your pay grade, so...
超越了你的工资额度 所以
Look, if this happens, I work for the FBI.
如果是这样 我就为联调局工作
I don't work for you.
而不是为你
You actually believe that, don't you?
你还挺自信的
Welcome to the Lightman group.
欢迎来到我们的团队
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表