剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Caden's a bad man.
卡登不是好人
He raps about how he's killed half a dozen men.
他在歌♥词里说他杀了6个人
We nail him for this,
这项罪名成立
We can put him behind bars where he belongs.
我们就能送他去坐牢
Baby that's what I do
这就是我
That's what I go for right now.
这就是我的主张
Now, that looks good.
这个不错
On to the next.
开始做下一个
You got a second to talk to Detective Riley?
有空跟莱利侦探谈谈吗
I don't talk to cops, man.
伙计 我不跟条子讲话
My manager will show you to the door.
我的经纪人会带你们出去的
Look, I'm sorry. My cousin's not a snitch.
不好意思 我表弟不喜欢警♥察♥
You know what would happen to album sales
你知道如果外界知道你们来过这
If people knew you all were here?
唱片销量会怎么样吗
Listen, Davis, your cousin doesn't want to cooperate,
戴维斯 你表弟不合作的话
We'll bring him in.
我们就逮捕他
I can dig it.
我有办法
Everybody, find another room the party's over.
各位 挪挪地儿 派对结束了
Now.
现在说吧
What?
干嘛
Did you know Dante Edwards?
你认识旦特·爱德华兹吗
That's a lot of regret for a killer.
作为一个凶手你很悔恨哪
Look, I didn't kill him.
我没杀他
You got a lot of loyal folks in your entourage.
你有不少忠实跟班
Maybe you got one of them to do it.
或许你指使其中一个杀了他
Let me tell you something.
我跟你说
Look, me and my cousin grew up with Dante.
我和我表哥是跟旦特一起玩大的
He lived three doors down from us
当初住Carollsburg公♥寓♥的时候
In the Carollsburg projects.
他就住在我们旁边第三家
And you're coming up in here... Cade, Cade, Cade...
你们却跑到这来 卡登 卡登
No, no, no. Let me explain something
不 让我解释
Why I'm upset right now.
我现在很烦
The world should know this is unacceptable to me.
全世界都该知道 这对我不可接受
The world should know this, B,
全世界都该知道 B[兄长简称]
And you're coming up in here and accusing me
你们却跑来指控我
Of killing somebody that I grew up with?
说我杀了自己从小的玩伴
Are we finished yet?
你说完了
I haven't heard an alibi.
你没有不在场证据
My cousin and I were here,
我和我表弟当时就在这
Watching the Carver-Nova game.
看Carver对Nova的比赛
Caden seemed to be telling the truth.
看起来卡登说的是实话
Yeah... and his sadness was for real.
他的悲伤也是真的
You're saying you believe the guy?
你们是说你们相信他
The rivalry with Little Sid's crew, the argument,
与李特·席德的竞争 还有那次争吵
both point to Caden.
卡登很有嫌疑
Okay, but why would a killer show remorse for his victim?
好吧 可是凶手为什么会同情被害者
AJ, what about this one?
AJ 这是谁
That's Santa Claus.
圣诞老人
Yeah, it is.
对了 是他
Tell me about Santa.
给我讲讲圣诞老人
He has a sleigh and reindeer.
他有辆雪橇 驾着驯鹿
He brings me presents.
给我送礼物
Quiet.
安静
Have you ever seen Santa?
你见过圣诞老人吗
No.
没有
I always fall asleep.
我总是睡过去
But I think I heard him
但是我想我有一次
On the roof once.
听见他在屋顶上
Shh. I told you. Quiet.
我跟你说了 安静
Who are you talking to?
你在跟谁说话
That's Penelope.
佩内洛普
Quiet. I told you, be quiet.
安静 我跟你说了 安静
You did that.
是你弄的
Eh? You did that.
嗯 是你弄的
Penelope did that.
是佩内洛普弄的
You're making that up.
你瞎编
Now, that's not fair. She thinks you're cool.
这可不公平 她觉得你很酷呢
There's no one there.
那儿没人
She told me that she thought that you were super cool.
她告诉我说她觉得你非常酷
You're weird.
你好怪
Your imaginary friend Penelope?
你想象出来的朋友佩内洛普
Yeah, it's the only girl I know tells me the truth.
她是唯一一个跟我讲真话的女孩
What? Oh, sorry.
怎么 哦 对不起
So...
现在看来
It's clear AJ can tell the difference
AJ明显是能区分
Between reality and fantasy, right?
想象和现实的 对吧
Yes, but that was your fantasy.
是的 不过那是你的想象
He's a little fuzzier when it comes to his own,
对他自己的想象就不一样了
I mean, he's still at the age where he thinks Santa's real.
我是说 他还小 还相信圣诞老人存在呢
So you think he imagined Garcia running away from the fire?
你认为他是想象加西亚从火场逃走的
Yeah, I think so.
嗯 我觉得是
But I'll still get him to draw some more.
但我还会让他再画些画
It's a more direct line to his unconscious.
图画能更直接地反应他的潜意识
I'm not sure we'll need it.
我不确定是不是还有那个必要
We still have a receptionist here, don't we?
我们这有接待员的吧
Jack Garcia wasn't the only person
杰克·加西亚不是唯一一个
That Frank Ambrose owed money to.
借给 弗兰克·安布罗斯 的人
The guy's under a mountain of debt-- credit cards,
这家伙的债务堆积如山 信♥用♥卡♥
Student loans, you name it. Take a look at this.
学生贷款等等 看看这个
Homeowner's insurance.
业主保险
Housing prices have dropped, but his home
房♥价下跌了 但他的房♥子
Was insured at the value it had before the market collapsed.
是以市场崩♥盘♥之前的价格上的保险
His house was worth more to him
他的房♥子烧毁后
In ashes than it was standing.
比完好时更值钱
You think I'd burn down my own house?
你认为我会放火烧自己的房♥子
I lost everything in that fire.
那场火让我失去了一切
You made a lot of money when the house went down.
房♥子被烧毁让你赚了很多钱
That doesn't make me an arsonist.
那不足以证明我是纵火犯
Jack Garcia told us how desperate you were.
杰克·加西亚告诉我们你经济窘迫
Jack Garcia is the one who did this.
火就是杰克·加西亚放的
He's a user.
他是个变♥态♥
He lives off the suffering of everybody else.
靠别人的痛苦生活
Now, you believe that, don't you?
你当真以为是这样了 是吧
Come on! My son saw him.
我儿子看见他了
What is the matter with you people?
你们这些人怎么回事
So, how long are you stuck here?
你还要在这里待多久
My doctor said I could go home at the end of the week.
医生说我这周末可以回家
It's not so bad.
其实也不坏
It's been kind of cool here.
在这里挺好的
Really?
真的吗
All my friends came by.
所有朋友都来看我
And it's nice having my family around.
一家人都在一起也很好
My dad hasn't left.
爸爸从没离开过
Oh, yeah? What about your mom?
是吗 那你妈妈呢
Yeah, she's been here, too.
她也在
Do you believe Mr. Ambrose?
你相信安布罗斯先生吗
Yeah. Most of what he said.
是的 我相信他说的大部分话
But I'm interested in what the daughter told you.
我对他们女儿告诉你的事情比较感兴趣
The family would've been through a lot
家庭历经波折
And the kid would've seen the worst of it.
孩子看到的可能是是最黑暗的一面
What have you got?
你看出来什么
A lot of anger from Maggie.
麦琪对她母亲
Towards mom.
很恼火
Mom?
母亲
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Looking at Mum.
观察她母亲
How did you know Mr. Garcia?
你怎么认识加西亚先生的
He's friends with my daddy.
他是我爸爸的朋友
She's holding her breath.
她屏住了呼吸
Anxiety.
焦虑
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表