剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
That publicizing suicides leads to copycats.
放出自杀的新闻会引来更多的人自杀
The year after marilyn monroe killed herself,
玛丽莲·梦露自杀的那一年
Suicides went up ten percent.
自杀人数上升了十个百分点
Same for kurt cobain.
柯特·科本[涅槃乐队主唱]那年也是
It's called the werther effect.
这个叫维特效应
Well, so is it possible that the first girl killed herself
那有没有可能是第一个女孩自杀以后
And that the other two were copycats?
另外两个就模仿她呢
That's what the cops think.
警♥察♥就是这么想的
What about rajal?
rajal是什么来头
Any strip club connection?
跟脱衣舞厅有关系吗
No, she was never involved in the strip club,
没有 她从没去过脱衣舞厅
And she wasn't on the internet site.
她也没出现在网络上过
Well, what else have we got? anybody?
那还有什么线索 有谁知道什么吗
There's no other connections between the third victim
第三名死者和ashraf姐妹之间
And the ashraf sisters.
没有任何联♥系♥
Get foster to call me.
让福斯特给我打电♥话♥
I need to talk to her.
我要和她谈谈
Where the hell is she, anyway?
她到底去哪儿了
She's out at the sec...
她去跟进证交会的...
Are you with us here?
你不和我们一起了吗
Who the hell steals from charities?
哪个不要脸的贪了福利的钱
I want my pension back!
我要拿回我的养老金!
Hollin is a crook!
赫琳是个无赖!
All the money is gone.
所有的钱都没了
I provided the names of all my foreign companies
几周前 我向证交会提交我所有的
To the sec weeks ago.
海外公♥司♥的名字
You provided them with the names
你向他们提供了
Of three investment management companies you had a stake in,
三家你参股的投资管理公♥司♥的名字
But a lot of people believe there are many more.
但很多人觉得远不止这几家公♥司♥
Losses my company incurs are my responsibility,
公♥司♥的损失我要负责
But the idea that i'm hiding more money is ludicrous.
但说我把钱藏起来了真是太可笑了
My father has talked to ten different people today
我父亲今天跟十个不同的人谈了话
And told them the same thing.
但跟他们说的都是同样的东西
He's going to answer our questions.
他必须回答我们的问题
What is wrong with you people?
你们这些人是怎么了
He's fully cooperated.
他已经很合作了
You know he's not well.
你们知道他身体不好
He's in his third run of chemo, for god's sake.
看在上帝的份儿上 他的癌症第三♥期♥了
Those people outside might get their wish
外面的那些人会比他们想象得
Sooner than they think.
更快达成愿望
Well, did you ever stop to think
你有没有哪怕一次想过
Maybe there's a reason that they hate you so much?
也许他们那么恨你是有原因的
I was carrying losses forward, son,
孩子 我做了亏损转寄
And i had every intention
而且我打算过三两个旺季以后
Of paying the money back in a couple of good quarters.
就把钱全部还给他们
I'm not stealing anything.
我不会偷拿任何东西
You mean, you weren't stealing anything.
你是说 你没有偷过任何东西
That's what i said.
我就是这个意思
Did you hear him change verb tenses every time he talked
每次一谈及是否有钱剩下时
About whether there was any money left?
他讲的动词时态都不一样
He kept shifting from the past
他从过去式
To the present and then back again.
转为现在进行式 又再转回去
Yeah, it's a sign of lying, but it doesn't change the fact
这是撒谎的表现 但这不会改变事实
That he's going to go to a country club prison
他将要去软禁寓所待上五年的事实
For five years and he's never going to give up the money.
而且他也不用交出那些钱来
Mr. hollin is dying. he's not going to make it two years
赫琳先生快死了 在监狱医院里
In the prison health system.
他挨不过两年
Maybe he's protecting his daughter's inheritance.
也许他是在保护她女儿的继承权
Okay, but he's still not going
但他还是不想告诉我们
to tell us where the money is.
钱去了哪里
But if he's saving the money for his daughter,
但如果他是为了他女儿准备资金
Then she must know something about how to access it.
那她一定知道关于钱在哪里的一些事
Okay, so, what? we get back in with the devil spawn,
那怎么样 像魔鬼一样再回去那里
And we see what she knows.
然后探探她知道些什么
The devil spawn? what is with you on this one?
魔鬼 你这是什么意思
This pompous douchebag flies around the country
这个浮夸的游说家坐着他的私人飞机
In his private jet.
环游世界
He gets people to give him
他让别人把一辈子的
Their hard-earned money,
血汗钱都给了他
He steals it, and then they act like we are persecuting him.
偷了钱以后还像是我们在迫♥害♥他一样
I'm talking to the daughter alone.
我去单独和他女儿谈谈
What? why?
什么 为什么
If she keeps sensing how much you hate her father,
如果她总是感觉到你很讨厌她父亲
We'll get nothing.
我们什么都得不到
Hey, where are we on video?
录像带弄得怎样了
I've got Rajal on video on the subway platform.
我认识在地铁站台管录像的Rajal
But it's being held from us by a U.S. attorney
现在在一个美国律师手上
Who's got some issue with us. well, with you.
他和我们 其实是和你 有过节
Just do your job. you know, get it.
做好本职工作 拿到录像带
Just get it.
就是要拿到
Where have you been?
你去哪了
Can I talk to you for a minute?
能单独和你说说话吗
I'm a little busy right now.
我现在有点忙
Could have used you a couple hours ago.
早些时候找你有事呢
I, uh, I called you, I think, twice.
我打电♥话♥给你了 两次
Just a minute. please?
一下就好 行吗
What? What do you want?
干吗 你想干吗
I'm on my way to meet with Carolyn Hollin,
我要去见卡罗琳·赫琳
But I just wanted to make sure that...
就想确认下
You were okay.
你是否有事
I'm fantastic.
我好得不行了
'cause I can put Hollin on hold for a while
我能把赫琳的事缓缓
Until things quiet down around here.
先把这里的事处理好
I told you.
我说了
I'm fantastic.
我非常好
You didn't make it to your meeting with the mayor.
你没去和市长见面吧
I canceled it.
我取消了
No, actually, you didn't.
其实没有吧
And it's been on the books for three weeks.
3周前就安排好了
I meant to cancel it.
我是想取消的
Cal
卡尔
Go mother someone else.
去管别人吧
Everyone back to work, please.
大家回去工作吧
Hey. how's it going in there?
你们怎么样了
This whole thing's a little weird, if you ask me.
要我说 整件事很诡异
What about it?
怎么说
Oh, I don't know. investigating suicides in the first place?
不知道 非得优先调查自杀吗
Yeah. Lightman's thing.
对 莱特曼喜欢
Yeah. yesterday, he was watching some old video
是啊 昨天我进他办公室时
Of a british woman when I walked into his office.
他在看一个英国女人的录像
I want the weekend to go home to my children.
周末我想回家看看孩子
It's my husband's birthday, and...
我丈夫要过生日
Well, we always celebrate.
我们每次都会庆祝
Brown hair? about 40?
棕色头发 40岁左右
Yeah.
对的
Lightman probably spent about a thousand hours
莱特曼差不多花了1000小时
Watching that film.
看那个录像
Oh, i'll bake a chocolate cake, just like I do every year.
我要做个巧克力蛋糕 每年我都做
Her name was Louise Mason.
她叫路易丝·梅森
She was a patient of one of Lightman's professors
她是莱特曼研究生时
When he was in grad school.
他的一个教授的病人
She had been in the psych ward
在那段录像后
About a month when that was recorded.
她在精神病房♥呆了一个月
She told the professor she was fine.
她告诉教授说她很好
And you've been feeling better?
你感觉有没有好点
Every day.
每天
Much better.
都更好
No one could see she was actually in agony.
没人看出来她其实很痛苦
Lightman finally got the idea to slow down the film,
莱特曼最后把录像慢放
And that's when he saw the agony on her face.
这才看到了她脸上的痛苦
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表