剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Actually 10,500--
哦 是1万零500英尺...
Going top speed.
急速飞行
I don't know what happened.
不知道怎么了
I had good weather, unlimited visibility.
天气很好 能见度很高
After that it just all went fuzzy.
突然眼前一片模糊
You blacked out? No, ma'am,
你休克了? 不 女士
I was fully conscious, but...
我神智很清醒 但...
I got disoriented,lost track of time.
我失去了方向感 也不知道时间过了多久
Next thing I knew,
下一件记忆清晰的事
The aircraft was pointed at the ground.
就是飞行器落地坠毁
I managed to get to the ejection handles and punch out.
我设法拉到了驾驶员弹出控制 弹了出去
That's how I ended up with this.
这就是我的结果
Commander markov, your fathercame to this country in 1972?
马尔科夫中校 你的父亲是1972年来到美国的
He defected from the USSR.
他叛离了前苏联
You think I crashedthe x-48 on purpose?
你觉得我故意撞毁了X-48
Did you?
那你承认吗
I love this country, Dr. Foster.
我爱美国 福斯特博士
I'd give my life for it.
我会为其奉献一生
That's a nice deflection.
你很巧妙的绕过了问题
That was a non-answer.
但没正面回答问题
You want to try it again?
重新回答看看
I wanted to be an astronaut since I was eight years old.
我八岁起 就想当个宇航员
And I trained for the space program every day
每天接受航♥天♥训练
Knowing that I only had a 1 in 400 chance of getting in.
即使我知道只有400分之一的机会
I did not intentionally crash the x-48.
我没有故意撞毁X-48
Danielle was my
丹妮埃尔是我
best friend in the world.
在这世上最好的朋友
I'm gonna miss her so much.
我会非常非常怀念她
I'll never forget her laugh.
我永远不会忘记她的笑脸
She had the greatest laugh.
那灿烂到让阳光都为之失色的笑脸
She was one of my best friends.
她是我最好的朋友之一
Danielle loved high school,
丹妮埃尔热爱高中生活
But she was also excited about the future.
但更憧憬未来
We were even gonna apply to princeton together.
我们还决定一起申请普林斯顿大学
Now I'm not even sure if I want to go.
现在我迷茫了 还有必要想去吗
But I owe it to Danielle
但为了她
To follow my dreams.
我一定要实现这个梦想
Well, she sure hada lot of best friends.
看来这个女孩很受欢迎
Yeah.
没错
Foster did a study once--
福斯特以前做过这方面的研究
Popularity and lies in schools.
有关在校受欢迎程度和说谎频率的调查
You know what she found?
你猜最后的结果是什么
There's a connection?
这两件事有联♥系♥吗
Yeah, the more popular the kid, the better the liar.
当然 越受欢迎的孩子 越会撒谎
Which makes me wonder why
这就让我对这位校花感兴趣
The queen bee showed a symmetrical sadness
为何当她在讲到她死去的朋友时
When she was talking about her dead friend.
脸上的悲伤表情不太对称
Uh, "when a person's facial expression "
"当人的脸部表情"
Is not symmetrical on both sides of the face,
"两边不对称的时候"
"it is likely that they
"极有可能他们"
Are pretending to feel the emotion."
"表露的感情是伪装的"
From your article in the journal for behavioral science, 2001.
你在2001年的行为科学杂♥志♥上的文章
Sucking up is really not your strong suit, is it?
拍马屁貌似不是你的强项
That was a good speech.
刚才讲得真好
Um, thanks.
谢谢
But you didn't mean a word of it, did you?
不过没有一个字发自内心 对吧
What? Who are you?
你说什么 你们是谁
I'm Dr. Lightman.
我是莱特曼博士
We're helping the FBI with their investigation.
我们协助联邦调查局进行调查
What kind of doctor are you?
你是研究什么的博士
I study people's lies, like the one you told
我研究人类的谎言 就像你刚在那儿
In there about being Danielle's best friend.
说你是丹妮埃尔的好朋友
We were best friends.
我们的确是好朋友
Then why were you faking being sad then?
那为何你的悲伤是装出来的
I wasn's. I was just shocked, like everybody else.
我才没有 我被吓到了 就像别人一样
You pluck your eyebrows?
你修眉毛吗
What? Did you pluck your eyebrows before you came here
什么 你过来之前修过吧
so they'd be perfect just like that?
现在才这么完美
Because signs of lying become particularly visible
说谎的特征在眉毛
In the brows when they've been thinned.
稀薄的时候 尤为明显
You weren't shocked at all about Danielle's death, were you?
对丹妮埃尔的死你一点都不惊讶 对吧
Look, Danielle was into some pretty bad stuff.
听着 丹妮埃尔陷入了很大的麻烦
Was she using?
她嗑药
What was she on?
到底是什么麻烦
I don't know.
我也不太清楚
Um, I heard she was scoring from
我听说她被校报那帮人
Some burnout on the school paper.
抓到了把柄当头条
This loser basically just...
那个傻货基本上...
Riley?
莱莉
You ready to go?
可以走了吗
Yeah.
好的
Okay, please don't tell my dad that I talked to you guys, okay?
别告诉我爸我们谈了点什么
He's on the board oftrustees at my school,
他是我们学校董事会的成员
And he'll freak.
他会疯掉的
You never told me about the eyebrow plucking thing.
你可从来没教过我"修眉毛"的事
Where have you written about that?
你哪本书里提到这个了
No where. Why not?
我没写过 为什么不写
'Cause it's complete crap.
因为这完全是胡扯
I can assure you we have no drug problem at Strivers Magnet School.
我能保证Strivers学校没有毒品问题
We have a strict honor code.
我们有非常严格的诚信制度
One infraction and you're out.
一旦违反就会被逐出校门
And family money can't buy you back in?
但有钱能使鬼推磨对吧
Well, this is a public school.
这是所公立学校
We have a rigorous admissions policy,
我们有高门槛的招生政策
A wait list.
还有很多学生等着候补进来
These students,they want to be here,
这些学生 他们想留在这儿
And they know that we don't tolerate
他们也很清楚我们绝不容忍♥
Violations of the code.
任何违反诚信制度的行为
One of your students was murdered.
你们的一个学生被谋杀了
Another one sold drugs to her.
而另一个学生向她兜售毒品
You don't think there's a connection?
你不觉得这当中有点联♥系♥吗
What can we do to help?
我们校方能帮上什么忙呢
I want you to announcea mandatory locker search for
我想你对丹尼埃尔新闻学班的全体同学
All the students that were in Danielle's journalism class.
宣布你要进行一次强制性置物箱大检查
Okay.
好的
Well, that may take some time to
可能要花点时间来
Coordinate with our school security.
调配我们学校的安保人员
No, no, no, I don't want you to actually search them.
不 我不是让你真的去搜查他们的箱子
I just want you to announce it.
我只是要你去宣布这个决定
In an effort to cooperate with
为了配合联邦调查局
The FBI's investigation,
的调查工作
We will be searching the lockers of every
我们要对法伊夫老师的新闻学课上
student in Ms. Fife's journalism class.
所有同学的置物箱进行一次搜查
I don't mean to speak out of turn,
我不是故意要说些不该我说的话
But the Fourth Amendment protects these kids
但是宪法第四修正案规定要保护学生
Against unreasonable search and seizure.
避免无理由地搜查和扣押
That's true.
没错
Absolutely true.
相当正确
Uh, truth is,
实际上
I only want to talk to one of you.
我只想和你们中的一人谈谈
Just one of you.
就你们中的一人而已
The one everyone's afraid to look at.
就是那个你们都不敢去看的人
I was at a cruising altitude of 10,000 feet--
当时我在距离地面10,000英尺的高空巡航
Actually 10,500.
实际上应该是有10,500英尺高
So, captain Markov admitted a lack of
马尔科夫上校承认
Memory about certain details.
他对当时情况的细节有所遗忘了
He also used spontaneous corrections:
他还进行了自我纠正
10,500 instead of 10,000 feet.
把10,000英尺改为10,500英尺
So, he's lying?
那么他在说谎吗
No, those are all signs of telling the truth.
没有 这些迹象表明 他说的都是真的
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表