剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Heard you did all right.
听说你搞定了
Yeah.
对
Yeah, we did, actually. It was okay.
我们干得还不错
Torres did, too, on the drive-by
托勒斯也搞定了驾车杀人案
with a little help from Loker.
在洛克尔的一点帮忙上
How did it go with Zoe?
跟左伊一起怎样
It's good, actually.
老实说 蛮好的
Yeah.
真的
Yeah.
真的
Roger's proposed to her.
罗杰向她求婚了
You okay?
你没事吧
You know what I miss?
知道我错过了什么吗
I miss the arguments.
错过了他们吵架
You do?
是吗
Probably not the best time to tell her, though.
可能还不是时候告诉她吧
Absolutely not.
当然不是
Thanks for your help on this.
谢谢你出手相助
My office is grateful.
我们会感激你的
Your office is welcome.
随时愿意为你们效劳
We're not a total disaster together.
我们在一起也不是很糟糕嘛
What?
什么
I mean, working together.
我是指 在工作上
Oh. And I know.
还有 我本来
I should've told you about Roger.
我应该早点跟你说罗杰的事
It's just... I don't know.
只是...我也不知道
I guess it just never seemed like the right time...
只是好像还不是时候
No. Hey, so, if, um, Roger makes you happy,
没关系 如果罗杰能给你幸福
Right, then we'll make it work.
我们能搞定的
For Emily, I mean.
为了艾米利
Yeah. Thanks.
是啊 谢谢
You should probably wear the ring, though.
你应该把戒子带上
Oh. It's a little confusing.
让人不解嘛
Okay.
好的
All right, then.
那好吧
Bye.
拜拜
What was that?
那是什么
Mom, I'm home.
妈 我回来了
Katie's mom is sick, so we're staying here tonight.
卡蒂妈妈病了 我们今晚留在这里
That would be our daughter.
那是我们女儿
Oops.
糟了
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表