剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
With a master liar
是个谎言大♥师♥
Is kind of once-in-a-lifetime.
这是个千载难逢的机会
Oh, and you think you'll learn something?
你是觉得你能学到些什么吗
A woman gets raped, she gets blinded, but at least
一个女人被强♥暴♥ 被刺瞎 但至少
You've been afforded an education, is that it?
给你了一次再教育的机会 是吗
Or maybe you just don't want me
不然就是你不想让我看到
to see that you're struggling
你困兽犹斗的样子
Oh, that's an interesting theory.
你这个见解很有趣
But incorrect.
可惜不对
And that fan mail you're so disdainful of--
而那些让你不屑一顾的来信
Well, the guy we're looking for is in there somewhere.
我们要找的人就在其中
And that's a fact, that's not a theory,
这是事实 不是见解
So go find him.
去把他揪出来
"Or maybe you just don't want me
"不然就是你不想让我看到
to see that you're struggling."
你困兽犹斗的样子"
She's very perceptive,
她很敏锐
You're little... protege.
你有一点 保护过度
Who's the copycat?
那名效仿者是谁
We can do this all day.
我们可以这样谈一整天
I'm not gonna make your little machines beep.
你的测谎器不会响一声
There's no one who can stay with you?
没有人能和你待在一起吗
I don't want anyone to see me.
我不想让别人看到我
W-well, what about your parents?
那你父母呢
My mom is gone.
我妈去世了
My dad was here for a few days,
我爸来过几天
But it... just made things worse.
不过是火上浇油而已
My friends do what they can.
朋友们已经各尽其力了
I'm s...
我很
I'm sorry. II'm sorry.
遗憾 我也很遗憾
I want to help you.
我想帮你
I know he has another woman, but I...
我知道他又抓了个女人 可我
I can't remember.
我想不起来了
He said his dog was missing, and I helped him,
他说他的狗丢了 我帮他一起找
And then...
然后
It's just gone.
我就什么都不知道了
And when I try to remember, all I can think is...
每次我努力回想 脑子里想到的全是
No one will ever love me.
没人还会爱我
I'm... i'm 23 years old,
我才 我才23岁
And my life is over.
我这辈子完了
My life is over.
我这辈子完了
Okay, so...
这就是
This is the girl he's got right now.
他现在抓着的女孩
Any idea where he's keeping her?
知道她被关在哪里吗
No.
不知道
I'll take that as a yes, then.
我就当你知道吧
Uh, DC?
华府
Maryland?
马里兰州
Virginia?
弗吉尼亚州
The home for bad boys was in Maryland.
马里兰州曾有个坏小子之家
You probably know that.
你可能听说过
You know, you'd think i'd have
你以为我在那边有过
All kinds of horror stories,
许多恐怖的经历
But it was actually nice.
我在那里其实过得不错
Had a dog.
我有过一条狗
Some of the guys from gen pop
有些坐牢回来的人
Get to train seeing-eye dogs.
开始训练导盲犬
I signed up for it once; didn't get picked.
我报过名 但没被选上
Why do you think that is?
你说这是怎么回事
You see that was weird.
奇怪
That was, 'cause that was the truth.
真奇怪 因为你在讲真话
Why the sudden honesty?
为什么突然变诚实了
Am I boring you? Is that it?
我让你无聊了吗
It's too easy?
还是觉得你游刃有余呢
Lightman--It's an interesting name.
莱特曼 这名字很有趣
I've been called a...Light Bringer myself.
曾有人叫我光明使者
You see, there you go again, that was the truth.
又开始了 你又说了真话
Might be getting somewhere.
可能有些进展
Here's something else that's true.
我还有句真话要告诉你
I'm never... gonna tell you who the copycat is.
我绝不会告诉你那名效仿者是谁
Okay.
好吧
Hey, Torres.Do any of, uh, Jenkins' fans
托勒斯 詹金斯的崇拜者中
Refer to him as "light bringer"?
是否有人叫过他"光明使者"
Yeah, yeah, one guy.
对 有这么一个
Um, it stood out to me, 'cause I went to Catholic school.
我记得很清楚 因为我上的是天主教学校
Light bringer's another name for the Devil.
光明使者是魔鬼的代名词
It's here in the "no" pile.
他在没嫌疑的那组里
What am I missing?
出了什么事
Pathological liars like pushing boundaries.
谎话连篇的人喜欢挑战底线
Jenkins has been in that box all night-- he's bored.
詹金斯已经被关了一整晚 他无聊了
He's flirting with the truth.
他在玩弄真♥相♥
By telling you the copycat's pet name for?
告诉你们效仿者对他的爱称了吗
Yeah. the person who calls him light bringer's
嗯 叫他光明使者的那个人
Important to him somehow.
不知何故 对他很重要
He's important enough that
重要到
When the truth starts coming out,
当他开始讲真话的时候
It's the first person he thinks of.
第一个想到的人就是他
Here, got it. Milo Dodds.
这里 找到了 麦勒·多兹
Thank you.
谢谢
You've been writing to Jenkins for years.
你给詹金斯写了好几年信了
In fact,
事实上
You've written more letters than anyone.
你写的信比谁都多
We counted.
我们数过
Is that illegal?
这犯法吗
What do you know about the copycat?
你对那名效仿者有多了解
It's on the news.
都是听新闻里说的
That's an evasion.
这是借口
He's hiding something.
他在隐瞒什么
Oh, yeah, and what are you hiding, Milo, hm?
是吗 你掩藏什么
Is it a woman?
是个女人吗
Is it Camille Halpern?
是卡米耶·哈尔彭吗
The mother of a two-year-old little boy?
那位2岁小男孩的母亲吗
I'm not hiding anything.
我没掩藏什么
That's a masking smile.
那是假笑
That's bad, that is.
太假了
So, tell me this.
告诉我
What's your favorite part?
你最喜欢哪部分
Is it the sizzle of the acid
是你把酸倒进
As you pour it into her eyes?
她眼睛时的咝咝声吗
Or is it the blood
还是血从她脸上
Dripping down her cheek?
滴下的那一刻
Blood, you like that?
血 你喜欢血吗
Blood flowing? Blood?
流动的血 血吗
I didn't do anything.
我什么也没做
Where is she?
她在哪里
I don't know. You sick
不知道 你个变♥态♥
Son of a...
兔崽子
Where is she? Where?! Where?! I don't know!
她在哪里 不知道
Whoa! Whoa! No!
别
In the room, in the room, in the room, in the room.
在房♥间里 房♥间里 房♥间里
What room?
什么房♥间
I didn't take her--
我没抓她
I just cut out the article.
只把文章剪了下来
I'm a collector.
我喜欢收藏
Work with me, Milo.
合作点 麦勒
Come on, work with me! I didn't do it.
快 合作点 不是我♥干♥的
He's not the guy, let him go.
不是他 放了他吧
He's not the guy! Aah!
不是他
Two... Let him go!
2 放了他
Look. Look, look, look.
看这个 看 看
One... Look, look.
1 看 看
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表