剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
You don't even realize how much you hated him.
你都没发觉自己有多恨他
How much you hate all of them.
你恨所有人
I'm telling you that I didn't have any kind of a racial problem with Mitchell.
我告诉你们 我和米切尔没有任何种族矛盾
But you had another problem with him.
但你和他一定有其他矛盾的 是吧
The guy couldn't keep it in his pants.
他人真太贱了
This was... about a girl?
是关于某个女孩吗
You see the disgust? Yeah.
你注意到厌恶没 是的
Well, that's hate.
憎恨
I'm guessing it's racially motivated.
我猜还是种族问题
Was that your problem?
这就是你讨厌的吗
Was it that he was black and she was white?
因为他是黑人 那女孩是白人
I didn't know Eric was dating a white girl.
我不知道埃里克和一个白人女孩交往
Is that why this happened?
就是因为这而杀他的吗
Well, we're not sure.
我们还不确定
Racial hatred is about disgust,
种族厌恶导致厌恶
But when we pressed Caddick about the girl...
但当我们和卡蒂克说到那女孩时
The predominant emotion was anger,
他马上满脸的愤怒
Which suggests that Eric may have crossed some other line.
这说明埃里克可能还做了其他不该做的事
That maybe caddick was angry because he disrespected his code.
卡蒂克愤怒可能是因为 因为他违反了规则
By dating a white girl?
因为和白人女孩约会
That's not part of any code that I remember.
我不记得规则里有这么一条
Well, we don't think this was just any white girl.
重点也许不止是白人女孩
Might have been another firefighter's girl.
可能是别的消防员的女友之类的
He knew better.
他深谙规则
He was smarter than that.
聪明如他可不会这样干
Did he ever bring anyone home from the firehouse?
他还从消防队带过别的人回家吗
Oh, god...
天...
she came by.
埃里克死后
After Eric died.
她来访过
She was upset.
那个女孩看上去很苦恼
She brought me a meal.
还给我带了饭
Do you remember her name? Kerry.
还记得那个女孩的名字吗 凯莉
The chief's niece.
是队长的侄女
Should I call D.C. gang task force?
我要不要通知特遣队
Ask if they've heard of a threat against Holly Sando?
问他们有否得知 荷利·桑多被威胁
Nope.
不用
Trillo didn't show any deception leakage.
特雷罗没有表现出任何说谎的迹象
Not when he denied threatening Sando,
他否认威胁桑多的时候没有闪现
Not when was talking about the truce.
谈及调停的时候也没有闪现
He's a criminal.
但他是个罪犯
He's a fantastic liar.
肯定也是个说谎大♥师♥
He's an appalling liar. He's atrocious.
他撒谎技巧并不高 甚至可以说非常糟
The one time he did lie, he was...
那次他说谎的时候 就像
Completely traparent; you should've seen that.
完全透明的被我看穿 你也看到了
So you think he's telling the truth?
所以你觉得他说的是真的
I don't think he's going back to the gang.
我觉得他应该不想回到帮派里去
Then why is Holly Sando lying?
那荷利·桑多为什么要说谎
If Trillo isn't threatening her, why is she lying for him?
如果特雷罗没威胁她 她为什帮他说谎
Well, I don't know.
我不清楚
Could be any number of reasons. Yeah, but there aren't any.
可能有几百万种理由 根本没有理由
Man, you need to listen to me.
你就不能听我说
You saw his anger. You know this guyis violent.
你看到他的愤怒了 你知道他有暴♥力♥倾向
You need... you need to listen to me.
你...就不能听听我的意见吗
You need to stop making this personal.
你不能掺杂个人感情
I'm not making this personal. Yeah, you are.
我没有 你有
Your procerus doesn't move, which means you had your nose fixed, right?
你的降眉肌没有动 你做过隆鼻手术 对吗
You don't strike me as particularly vain, so...
你反对我并不是因为我说的没道理
So what is it then?
那是因为什么
Who was it? Was it your dad?
是因为谁 是不是因为你的父亲
Your dad smack you around?
你父亲有家庭暴♥力♥
I know violent people.
我了解暴♥力♥的人
They don't change.
他们本性难移
You said so yourself.
你自己也这么说
Once people learn this kind of trigger...
人一旦会被某些事情触发...
Who are you calling?
你要打给谁
I think you might be right in a way.
也许你说的没错
Put me through to lieutenant governor Goldin, please.
帮我接戈尔丁副州长
I think you should go ahead and announce Trillo's release. Let him go.
你应该宣告释放特雷罗 让他走
Yeah, just one thing, though.
只是还有一件事
Have the cops follow him.
派警♥察♥跟着他
I met Eric on his first day.
埃里克来的第一天我就见过他
He was so excited.
他很兴奋
He moved here from dc,and he didn't know anyone, so I...
他从华盛顿搬过来 谁也不认识
I offere dto take him out.
所以我主动提出带他出去逛逛
I was being friendly, and... and six months later,he asked me to marry him.
我对他很友好 六个月后 他向我求婚了
Your relationship--it was a secret?
你们是...地下情
It had to be.
必须如此
Working in the house,
在消防队里工作
It's like having a dozen over-protective brothers.
就像有几十个过度保护你的哥哥
And my uncle, he...
我叔叔他...
he didn't know?
他不知道
He wouldn't let me datea fireman, not...
他不会让我和一个消防员约会的
Not one in his house.
特别是他手下的人
That's why Eric put in for a transfer.
这就是为什么埃里克申请转职
I thought that if we made a clean break...
我们如果能和这里的一切做个了断
We were going to move to a little town outside of philly.
就可以搬去 费城郊区的小镇
He wanted a family.
他想有个家
Jack?
杰克
I had no idea.
我根本不知道
I had no idea that they were in a relationship.
我根本不知道他们在谈恋爱
That's true. Apologies.
没错 抱歉
I took the liberty of taping your reaction just now.
我刚才把你的反应录了下来
When your niece started describing her relationship...
当你侄女描述她和埃里克的恋情时
And six months later, he asked me to marry him.
"六个月后 他向我求婚了"
Surprise.
惊讶
So, this hasnothing to do with Mitchell's murder?
那么恋情和谋杀没有关系
It did.
有关系
Eric Mitchell was killed because he stepped out of line.
埃里克·米切尔是因为他的行为过头了
He slept with thechief's niece.
他和队长的侄女上♥床♥
He disrespected the code.
他违反了规则
Now, the chief sets the rules, but he doesn't enforce them.
队长创立了规则 但他没有强力执行
That's somebody else's job.
执行的另有其人
I taped you, too.
我也录下了你的表情
And six months later, he asked me to marry him.
"六个月后 他向我求婚了"
Anger and disgust: The language of hate.
愤怒 不屑 怒火中烧
You? You killed him?
是你 是你杀了他
No. I didn't.
不 我没有
I just wantedto humiliate him. He needed to learn humility.
我只是想让他丢脸 他该学学什么叫羞耻
He was one of our men. No, he wasn't one of my men.
他也是我们的一员 不 他不是
My men respect the code.
我的人不会违反规则
My men don't complain when they're forced to broom the latrine,
我的人也不会抱怨被派去扫厕所
And my men know damn well not to crap where they eat.
我的人都明白 兔子不吃窝边草
For God's sakes, Tommy.
汤米 看在上帝份上
You killed a man.
你杀了人啊
Arrest him.
抓起来
I was just following the code.
我只是遵守规则
Holly Sando?
荷利·桑多
Hi. What've you got
你好啊 拿的什么
What have you got there, a .38?
你带了把什么枪 点三八型
.38 special?
一把特制的点三八手♥枪♥
Police said you registered that a couple of months ago.
警方说你几个月前登记了一把
Long enough to figure out how to use it, eh?
几个月够你搞清怎么用了是吧
He's right. I've been practicing.
他说得对 我有勤加练习
Drop the weapon! Drop the weapon!
放下武器 放下武器
Easy now, easy. Okay, everybody,calm down.
放轻松 好了 大家冷静点
Move out of the way!
不要挡着路
Just give me a minute to talk to her.
给我一分钟和她谈谈
Just want to talk to ms. Sando.
我只是想和桑多太太谈一会儿
Holly. Holly.
荷利 荷利
Listen to me. Can you listen to me?
听着 你听我说一句
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表