剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
I can't believe you're really here.
真不敢相信你来这了
You should've called me first.
你应该先打个电♥话♥的
And ruin the surprise? No way.
那还有什么惊喜可言 才不要呢
You tell Mom and Dad you were coming out?
你告诉老爸老妈你来这里了吗
Are you kidding?
别逗了
I finished my last final
刚考完最后一科
and took the first flight I could get.
我就乘首班飞机来这里了
They're gonna freak out.
他们会气疯的
Eh,they'll get over it.
他们会理解的
So,I figured since you couldn't be home for the holidays,
我想既然你不能回家过节
I'd bring a piece of home to you.
我就准备点家乡的小礼物给你
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Say hello to my little friends.
向我的小宝贝们问好
Marcus You can't bring that here.
马尔库斯 你不能把大♥麻♥带到这里
What's the big deal? Get rid of it right now.
有什么大不了的 赶紧扔掉 别废话
Oh, relax. We'll smoke it back at your place.
别那么严肃 回你家再抽好了吧
Put it away.
快藏起来
Put it back in your pack right now. Why?
赶紧藏在你后面的包里面 为什么
Just do it, Marcus.
马尔库斯 你马上照做
Don't look at them.
别直视他们
Stay calm.
表现的和平常一样
Really calm.
要表现的非常冷静
What's going on? Who are these people?
出什么事了 这些人是谁
They're Yemeni military.
他们是也门的军队
Don't say anything. Keep your hands where they can see them.
一句话也别说 把手放在他们视线之内
They have guns. What do we do?
他们有枪啊 我们怎么办
Don't say anything.
别说话就好了
Nicole, what do we do? Shut up, Marcus!
尼科 我们怎么办 闭嘴 马尔库斯
Nicole, what do we do?
尼科 到底怎么办
Don't say a word.
别说话
What do we do? Shut up, Marcus.
怎么办啊 赶紧闭嘴 马尔库斯
Nicole, what do we do?
尼科 我们怎么办
I disrespected the most...holy laws.
我亵渎了最神圣的法律
I do not deny this.
我对自己的罪行供认不讳
I'm so sorry for my actions.
我为我的罪行道歉
I'm deeply... deeply sorry.
我万分的后悔
I am guilty of my crimes.
我触犯了法律
I do not deny this.
我对自己的罪行供认不讳
I also apologize
我也万分的后悔
and beg forgiveness.
并乞求宽恕
They sound terrible.
他们听起来真的很不好
Do you hear how terrible they sound?
你们听出来了吗
Diane, you got to... let 'em do their job.
黛安你应该 不影响他们的工作
Listen, I told you that we're negotiating
我们正在进行谈判
with the Yemeni government to release your children.
希望也门政♥府♥释放你们的孩子
We're just having trouble
不过我们遇到了瓶颈
getting a read on their negotiator,
我们无法参透他们谈判代表的意图
and that is why we hired the Lightman Group.
所以我们雇用了莱特曼集团
We understand how hard this must be.
我们理解这一切很艰难
We can tell you that last year the Lightman Group helped free
去年在莱特曼集团的协助下
several American hostages in Colombia.
哥伦比亚释放了几个美国人♥质♥
You have to be patient.
你们一定要有耐心
It's been 29 days,
已经29天了
and my children are halfway around the world
可我的孩子还在地球的另一边
having God knows what done to them.
只有老天知道那些人会怎么对待他们
Don't tell me to be patient.
别和我说什么耐心
You might have tried a little diplomacy
你有没有尝试些外交手段
with Mom and Dad there.
去安抚他们的父母
Please, I don't have time to hold hands.
拜托 我可没有时间去哄他们
The situation's getting worse by the minute.
时间拖的越久他们的希望就越渺茫
Why are the Yemenis detaining them?
也门政♥府♥为什么要留置他们
The brother Marcus was visiting the sister on spring break.
弟弟 马尔库斯利用春假去探望姐姐
Yemeni police pulled them over for speeding.
也门经常因为超速拦住了他们
They find an ounce of marijuana in the car.
结果他们在车上搜出了一盎司大♥麻♥
Under Islamic law, trafficking drugs
按照伊♥斯♥兰♥的法律 非法持有毒品
is punishable by death.
是要被判处死刑的
Nicole slurred a few words. Have they been tortured?
尼科说的话很含糊 他们被用刑了吗
Well, she might have seemed sleep-deprived,
也许她只是被禁止睡觉
but Yemeni's definitely not known
但也门政♥府♥也绝对
for its humane treatment of foreign prisoners.
不是对外国犯人非常人道的
Is that their negotiator?
这就是他们的谈判代表
Yep. Guy speaks in monotone,
是的 一个说话乏味的家伙
has an endless list of demands, and we have no idea of what
提出的要求就象无底洞 到底给他什么
he actually needs to get a deal done.
他才能满意 简直没人知道
So if you can pick up...
希望你们可以
anything in his speech or his body language,
在他的谈话中或者身体语言中
get a read on him.
找到可以解读他的信息
W e'll take a look at the negotiation footage...
我们要先研究下谈判的录像
I don't need details.
我不需要细节
Okay?
好吗
I need answers.
我要的是答案
Nicole and Marcus are being sentenced in two days.
尼科和马尔库斯将在两天后被审判
If we don't start making progress,
如果我们不能取得进展
they're gonna be facing execution.
他们将被执行死刑
Dr. Buchanan?
布克南博士
Yes.
是的
Hi. Ria Torres. Hi.
你好 我是莉亚·托勒斯 你好
Dr. Lightman's just finishing up a call. Oh, great.
莱特曼博士马上就打完电♥话♥了 太好了
You must be the new wunderkind he's told me so much about.
你一定是他常提的那个新来的神童
How many times has he lied to you?
他对你说过几次谎?
Excuse me? Well, he said you're a natural.
您说什么? 他说你是个天才
You must have caught him in some big fat ones?
他在大吹牛皮的时候肯定被你抓住过吧
Yeah, maybe one or two. One or two?
是吧 有一两次 才一两次
Oh, he's mellowed out.
看来这家伙退步了
Back in the day, he was pathological.
以前他可绝对是个神人啊
Really?
真的啊
Oh, seriously.
绝对的
The morning of my 25th birthday,
在我25岁生日那天早上
I look out my dorm window, and there parked outside
我从公♥寓♥窗户往外看 结果外面有辆车
is a vintage Harley registered in my name.
结果是辆用我名字登记的哈雷
I have no idea how he pulled that off.
我都不知道他是怎么把车停那的
Oh, come on. I'm serious.
真的吗 我说的全是真的
That boy lied, cheated, and stole his way through Oxford.
他是靠撒谎 诈骗 偷东西读完牛津大学课程的
I never stole.
我从来没有偷过东西
Uh-huh, so you say.
随便你怎么说好了
It's good to see you. And you.
见到你真好 我也是
You good? Yeah, I'm good.
你还好吗 我不错
I trust Jeffrey introduced himself.
我想杰弗里介绍过自己了
Yep. Former US Surgeon General.
是的 美国前公共卫生局局长
Used to be quite an important man.
以前绝对是重量级人物
Don't let him fool you.
别被他忽悠了
I'm still quite an important man.
我现在也是重量级人物
Yeah.
是啊
Something wrong, Jeffrey?
有什么事吗 杰弗里
Need your help, Cal.
要你出手相助了 卡尔
He's 27!
他才27岁
Who has a stroke at 27?
哪有人27岁就中风
Mrs. Coleman, Ribocore will do everything we can to help you.
科曼太太 Ribocore公♥司♥会尽全力帮您的
Everything? What are you doing
全力 你们打算如何
to track down the people who did this to my husband?
帮我抓到害我老公成这样的人
That's Erica Vandeman.
那是艾瑞卡·万德曼
She's the CEO of Ribocore Pharmaceutical.
她是Ribocore制药公♥司♥的CEO
Is that one of the companies that throws money at you?
是扔钱给你的公♥司♥之一吗
I only take their money if I believe in them.
因为信任他们所以我才拿了钱
Erica was a student of mine at Georgetown.
艾瑞卡是我在乔治敦大学的学生
She's one of the good guys.
她是最优秀的学生之一
Six weeks ago, someone broke into the Ribocore labs,
6周前 有人闯进了她的实验室
stole the formula for Priox.
偷走了"普利克斯"的配方
It's their new insulin pill.
那是他们新的胰岛素药
Recently, a cheaper knockoff version hit the market.
最近 有种价格更低的盗版药上市了
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表