剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
I'd obviously heard of the company,
显然我听说过这家公♥司♥
But I had no idea who he was.
但我完全不知道他是谁
I just saw this adorable guy standing there at the bar.
我在酒吧里看见他在那点东西喝
No more illustrators.
不再用手语了
Her hands are in her lap.
她的手放在了大腿上
It must be strange coming from North Columbus
北哥伦布市的人能和这么牛的人约会
And now to dating someone so well off.
感觉一定很奇怪吧
Instead, she touches her watch and... her earring.
相反 她摸了下手表 和耳朵
Manipulators.
控制物
When you see illustrators decrease
当发现手语减少
And manipulators increase-- scratching, licking the lips,
控制物增多 比如抓耳挠腮 舔嘴唇
Or in this case, touching jewelry, it's a sign of lying.
在这里 摆弄配饰 表明她在撒谎
I can't believe this.
我真不敢相信
Whatever she told you,
不管她怎么跟你说
She knew who you were when you met.
她认识你之前就知道你是谁了
You have my check.
我的支票已经给你了
Mr. Kachani...
卡査尼先生
I don't want to see you any more. Mr. Kachani...
我不想再看见你们了 卡査尼先生
I thought he was coming back in tomorrow.
我以为他明天才会过来的呢
He said he couldn't wait.
他说他等不及
What did you tell him?
你怎么跟他说的
The truth-- she's after his money.
实话实说 她是冲着钱来的
That's not the whole truth.
可事实不全是这样的
It's all he wanted to know.
他想知道的就这么多
Yeah, but that's not all we found out.
那倒是 不过那并不是我们发现的全部
We're sure it was an accident?
已经确定是事故了吗
Of course it was.
已经确定了
We knew that our men would never intentionally
我们知道自己的员工是绝对不会故意
Do harm to the building.
损害大楼的
Mayor Fallon is right.
费琳市长说的没错
We've ruled out the possibility of explosives.
我们已经排除了几种爆♥炸♥物的可能
Should be able to reach the men within the hour.
应该不久就能到达受困人员那里
What was the exact cause?
事故原因到底是什么?
Detonation of a blowtorch acetylene tank
布朗特先生失手把喷灯掉进了地基
Dropped through the substructure by Mr. Blunt.
喷灯的乙炔罐爆♥炸♥了
That man doesn't believe a word he just said.
那家伙刚说的话连他自己都不信
No, he doesn't.
是啊 他自己都不信
The specifics of the collapse pattern are consistent
倒塌模拟的具体情况也与
With Blunt's description.
布朗特的描述相符
Maybe he knows what really happened.
或许他知道到底发生了什么
Hey, Stevens.
嘿 史蒂文斯
You got a problem.
你有什么事
The city engineer doesn't believe
市建工程师不相信
That blowtorch caused the building to collapse.
是喷嘴导致了大楼倒塌
Of course he does. He said so.
他当然信 他亲口说的
The engineer is lying.
他在撒谎
He knows something about how this collapse happened.
他知道倒塌到底是怎么发生的
Come on. Five minutes ago you told me Blunt caused the collapse.
算了 刚才你指责是布朗特一手造成的
Who the hell am I supposed to believe?
我到底该他妈相信谁
Well, I'll tell you who not to believe.
我可以告诉你不该相信谁
That guy.
那家伙
I've been in love with the same woman for 30-plus years...
30多年来我一直爱着这个女人...
...the same woman for 30-plus years...
30多年来我一直爱着这个女人
Thanks for coming back in, Mr. Kachani.
谢谢你能回来 卡査尼先生
I don't understand why I'm here.
我自己都不明白为什么还会来
Well, the fact that Nadia knew who you were before you met
关于娜迪亚见到你之前已经认识你的事实
Isn't the only thing we learned when I talked to her.
并不是我跟她谈话发现的全部情况
Okay.
那又怎样
Look at this.
看下这个
...and the way he hates breakfast food,
他不喜欢早餐吃的那些东西
And how frustrated he gets in traffic.
堵车的时候沮丧的样子
I don't know, I just love everything about him.
我也说不上来 我爱他的一切
I... I want to spend the rest of my life with him.
我...我想和他白头到老
There.
看那
That's an illustrator.
那也是一处手语
There she is telling the truth.
这里她说的是实话
She does love you, and your money.
她确实爱你 也爱你的钱
You're lying to yourself if you
你要是觉得能把这两者分开
Think you can separate the two
那可真是自欺欺人呢
She lied to me.
她对我撒谎
Well, why are you in love with Nadia?
你为什么会爱上娜迪亚
She's charming, she's intelligent and...
她很迷人 又聪明 而且...
Oh, wait for it...
什么来着...
She's beautiful.
人又漂亮
How's her beauty any different from your money?
她的美貌与你的钱有什么区别呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Exactly.
这就对了
Just be honest with her.
这要真心对她就好
And yourself.
还要真心对待自己
And get a prenup.
记得签婚前协议
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I didn't shrug my shoulders.
我没有耸过肩膀啊
Yeah, you don't believe the blowtorch caused the explosion,
是啊 你也不相信是喷嘴导致的爆♥炸♥
Do you, Mr. Boulware? Yes, I do.
是吗 博威尔先生 我相信啊
What's he doing?
他在干嘛
11 beats every five seconds.
脉搏每5秒钟跳11下
That's 132 beats per minute.
那就是每分钟132下
What are you talking about?
你说的是什么啊
Your carotid artery is pulsing
你颈动脉的脉搏
132 beats per minute.
是每分钟132下
Your heart's racing.
你的心跳加速
Why are you so tense?
你为什么这么紧张
Maybe you found something in your inspections
是不是你在检查的时候发现了
That could have caused the collapse.
真正导致大楼倒塌的原因
I didn't find anything.
我什么都没发现
Now that's the truth.
这倒是实话
Now you're telling the truth.
现在你开始说实话了啊
So i'm thinking, maybe you didn't find anything,
所以我猜 你没有任何发现 很可能
Because you didn't do the proper inspections.
是因为你没做该做的检查
There are three men trapped
现在有3个人困在
Underneath us.
我们脚下
And if you know there's a problem
若是你知道有问题却坐视不管
And something happens to them--
万一他们出事了
It's going to be your fault.
那可就是你的责任
My wife and I were three payments behind on our mortgage.
我和我妻子的抵押贷款已经晚欠了3次了
We were gonna get foreclosed.
要是再不交就会失去赎回权的
I don't know where the hell
我也不知道这些钱到底
The money came from. Money?
是从哪来的 钱?
And a note.
还有一张字条
From who? I don't know.
谁给你的 我也不知道
It just said to skip the inspections
上面写明要我跳过检查的步骤
And sign off on the approvals.
直接在认可证明上签字
Well, why would someone pay you off?
为什么有人会送钱给你
What was it they didn't want you to find?
他们到底不想让你发现什么
Look, usually these inspections are pro forma.
听着 通常这些检查也就是走个形式
I'm sure someone just wanted to move things along faster.
我敢肯定有人想让事情尽早结束
Mr. boulware, you don't believe that's all it is.
布维尔先生 你也不相信那些鬼话吧
Now you're minimizing-- you're playing down
你想大事化小 你在推脱
Your responsibility for what's gone wrong.
自己在这件事上的责任
You don't want to admit how big a risk
你不想承认对这些工人来说
You really took with these men's lives.
风险有多么的大
But you need to tell us, what is the worst thing
你得告诉我们最坏的情况会怎样
Somebody could be trying to hide on this site?
这个地址下面藏着什么
There.
那里
There.
就是那里
What were you thinking?
你在想什么
Soon as the drills allow us to pull them through,
一旦钻开缺口
We're gonna get your husband out of there.
我们就把你丈夫就出来
Please. he's everything.
求你了 他是我生活的全部
Just get him out of there.
赶紧把他救出来
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表