剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
So you looked the other way?
所以他就该死
He needed to learn.
他得学会这些
But make no mistake about it, I demand a certain level of respect out of my men.
别误会 我有要求我手下相互尊重
There's a line. And they wouldn't have crossed it.
我们是有底线的 他们绝不会跨越
Then you won't mind if we talk to the other men in the company?
你不介意我和队里其他人谈谈吧
No.
不介意
Kerry-- the chief's niece--she'll help you out.
凯莉 队长的侄女 她可以帮你
I got real work to do.
我还有正经工作要做
It's like they never left the frat house.
他们搞得像是兄弟会一样
You know, it's not just frat houses.
不只是兄弟会才这样
Initiation rites can be found in all major cultures.
入会仪式在哪种 文化中都存在
You're defending these guys?
你居然还为他们辩护
Hazing can serve an important psychological function.
捉弄新人会对心理机能有重要作用
Oh, that's funny. I don't remember reading
真有意思 我不记得美国心理协会杂♥志♥上
Any articles in the APA journalon swirlies.
有关于侮辱性玩笑的文章
Initiation for you MIT mathletes was pretty hard-core, huh?
你加入麻理数学组的入会仪式也很惨吧
You make fun but you try waking up in a shower stall
你觉得好笑是吧 想象下在洗澡间醒来
With a killer hangover
醉劲还没过
And a quart of macaroni salad shoved up your...
还有一夸脱的马可洛尼沙拉塞在你...
What?
怎么了
Check out herself-hushing emblem.
看看她自我噤声的手势
She knows something.
她应该知道点什么
Yeah, she does.
是的
And she'shushing herself because part of herwants to tell.
但是她要自己噤声 因为她想说出来
I knew he was hiding a badge. La policia siempre asi.
我知道他是个卧底的条子 警♥察♥总是这样
Shield don't make no difference to me.
防护网对我来说没什么用
Chota got what he deserved.
肖塔是活该
Making any headway with the old Trillo videos?
特雷罗以前录像有什么进展吗
Not really.
没有
No evidence of emotional change at all?
没有任何情绪变化的证据
Trillo doesn't seem all that different to me.
特雷罗在我看来没有什么不同
Let's run the tape.
放带子
I've been watching video surveillance from before Trillo's arrest.
我在看特雷罗被逮捕之前的监视录像
That's good. Natural habitat--that's the best baseline.
很不错 看看他原来的样子 可以用来对比
All right... let's drop the sound and run it
好吧 关上声音 和我们在他忏悔的时候
Side by side with the video we shot at the penitentiary.
拍到的影像一同播放
Anger. Contempt. Contempt.
愤怒 轻蔑 轻蔑
Trillo's emotional palette
特雷罗那时的情绪模式
was substantially different back then.
和现在完全不一样
I'm surprised you missed it.
我很惊讶你居然漏掉了
Shocking.
震惊
Anger. Disgust.
愤怒 厌恶
Though, that expression was practically default back then:
这是当时的他的基本表情
The brow lowered, upper eyelid raised,
上眼皮提高
and that glare is the mark of a hostile personality.
那一瞥是敌对个性的标志
How many of these did Trillo flash in the old video?
特雷罗的这种表情 在旧录像里出现多少次
I don't know. Three or four a minute?
我不知道 每分钟3到4次
Well, he didn't show any in our interview.
之前谈话时 没有看到这种表情
Not until the burger incident.
直到我吃汉堡包之前没有
Seems like a pretty big change to me.
依我看这是个很大的改变
Whatever.
随便你
Well... well, that is the kind of emotionally detached ientific analysis we value around here.
我们重视的是 与感情无关的科学分♥析♥
I'll be sure to pass that onto the governor.
我一定把分♥析♥结果告诉州长
Do you have any idea how much worse the punio-salva war will be
你知道如果特雷罗出狱后接管黑帮势力
If Trillo gets out and takes over?
结果会有多糟糕吗
Much, much worse. I'm sure there'd be a boom in the crack trade, too.
非常非常糟 毒品交易量肯定也会暴增
What if Trillo's just conning us?
如果特雷罗骗了我们怎么办
Well, emotional evidence suggests he's not the same man.
情绪迹象表明他和以前不一样
Do you know how many kids in the barrio want
你知道西裔聚居区有多少孩子
The kind of power Trillo had before he went away?
想拥有特雷罗被捕之前的那种权势吗
The guy is pretty good at working the system.
这家伙很擅长控制帮派体系
Sure he is. Read your darwin.
毫无疑问 看看达尔文怎么说的
Survival of the fittest:
适者生存
It's not about being fit; it's about being adaptable to change.
适应并不是最关键的 关键在于随机应变
Violent people are violent. They don't change.
残暴的人永远残暴 他们不会改变
Did you see the message from lieutenant governor Goldin's office?
你看到副州长戈尔丁办公室 发来的消息吗
Nope.
没
Holly Sando, the widow of the officer Trillo killed,
荷利·桑多 特雷罗杀死的那位警♥察♥的遗孀
Has decided to speak to the parole board.
决定在假释裁决委员会面前发言
So she's testifying against Trillo's release?
那她是要作证反对特雷罗的假释啦
No. She's speaking on his behalf.
不 她是要支持他出狱
Tell Goldin we'll be there.
告诉戈尔丁我们会去的
Rough interview?
会谈不顺利
I just... you know, they're just all so tough.
我只是 你知道 他们都太强横
You know, acting like nothing's wrong.
就好像什么都没做错一样
I mean, the last thing they're going to do is talk to a woman.
我是说 他们压根儿就不乐意跟女人谈话
I'm sorry. I... I shouldn't be telling you this.
对不起 我 我不应该和你说这些
No. It's... I understand.
没关系 我明白
No, it's, it's completely inappropriate.
不 这完全不合适
No...
不
I know how they can be.
我了解他们
I don't think anybody meant to hurt Eric.
我认为没人会去故意伤害埃里克
The hazing got pretty bad, huh?
捉弄很过分 对吧
God, they'd... they're going to kill me if they know that I'm talking to you right now.
天 他们知道我在和你讲话 会杀了我的
Someone has to.
某些人不得不这样做
There's something you should see.
有些东西你应该看看
No! No, but what happens on an emergency call when you don't wear your helmet?
不 如果你没带头盔警报就响了 会怎么样
what happens on an emergency call when you don't wear your helmet?
如果你没带头盔警报就响了 会怎么样
It's milder than I thought it would be.
这比我想得温柔多了
One of those guy skilled Eric Mitchell.
这些家伙中有人杀了埃里克·米切尔
Okay, but this just looks like a bad joke.
是 但是这看起来只是个过分的玩笑
Whoa, wait. Look... look at Wallace.
等等 看 看华♥莱♥士♥
What? He's smiling.
怎么了 他在笑
Yeah, sure, he's enjoying the joke, but, uh...
是啊 他很享受这个玩笑 但是
Every time he looks directly at Mitchell...
每次他直视米切尔的时候
Intense disgust.
极度厌恶
That's more than a bad joke.
这不仅仅是个过分的玩笑
When Manny Trillo killed my husband, I...
曼尼·特雷罗杀了我丈夫以后
I was angry.
我非常愤怒
For years, I couldn't even say his name.
好多年 我甚至不能提他的名字
Then one day, someone told me about his book.
然后有一天 某人跟我说了他的书
I had a morbid curiosity.
我有一种病态的好奇心
So I went outand bought a copy.
所以就去买♥♥了一本
I read the whole thing... in two days.
我用了两天读完全书
I was shocked.
我震惊了
How could that man have written such a...
这个人怎么能够写出这样一本...
I was just...
我只是...
Everything I had believed...
我之前所有观念
it changed the way I look at things.
它改变了我看待事情的方式
Ms. Sando? Do you believe Mr. Trillo has changed?
桑多女士 你相信特雷罗先生改过了吗
Yes. Yes, I do.
是的 是的 我相信
I believe he's repented.
我相信他悔悟了
He's changed his heart.
他的内心已经改变
And he's changed mine.
而且他也改变了我的内心
That's quite a statement.
这是很好的佐证
Yeah.
是啊
Of course she doesn't believe a word she just said.
她刚才说的都是假话
Ms. Sando,do you believe Mr. Trillo has changed?
桑多女士 你相信特雷罗先生改过了吗
Yes. Yes, I do.
是的 是的 我相信
There it is. Slightest head shake no.
就是这里 轻微的摇头表示不
Now, we do this by accident when we don't mean what we say.
我们言不由衷的时候 会不小心做这个动作
Holly Sando did it every time she said
荷利·桑多每次说她认为特雷罗已改过时
She thought Trillo had changed.
都会做这个动作
And then there's this.
然后看这个
You can't let him die in this prison.
你们不能让他死在监狱里
There.
这里
Classic glare, which is a bit surprising from
典型的怒视 如果她真心相信特雷罗
A true believer in Mr. Trillo.
这是完全不可想象的
Why then lobby for the release of a man who killed your husband
如果你不觉得杀死自己丈夫的人已经改过
If you don't believehe's changed?
为什么还要说服假释委员会释放他
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表