剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
My father would have been proud of these men.
我父亲会为他们骄傲
When he was mayor, it was his dream
当他还是市长 那曾是他的梦
To try to bring industry to our city,
让我们的城市工业化
And we're fulfilling that dream.
现在我们实现了这个梦
And I am proud of our strength in this difficult time.
我为艰难时我们的坚强感到骄傲
And once we get the men out...
一旦我们把他们救出来
Excuse me. is Valerie Blunt here?
打扰了 请问瓦莱丽·布朗特在这吗
...we'll rely on each other to get through this...
我们相互支持渡过难关
Thank you.
谢谢
...just as we always have.
就像我们一直坚持的
I know you're concerned, and I'll take questions
我知道你们很担心 我会配合回答
One at a time. please...
请一个一个来
We met in high school.
我们高中认识的
I was a cheerleader and Jered was
我是个拉拉队长而杰里德是
A third-string running back.
替补后卫
Ridiculous, right?
很奇怪吧
But we fell in love.
不过我们相爱了
Are you still in love?
你们现在还相爱吗
Of course.
当然
I mean, you know, it's...
我是说 你知道的
It's not perfect; it's...
一切并非完美
It's a marriage.
但这就是婚姻
I can't believe this happened
我无法相信 发生了那么多事情之后
after everything else this year,
我们又遇到这种事
You and your husband have been through a lot?
你和你丈夫经历过很多磨难吗
Uh, no.
没有
No, no. I just mean, um...
不 我只是想说
With how hard it is to...
无论谁在这找到工作
To find work around here for anyone.
真的很难
Maybe he's just crazy.
也许他疯了
What?
什么
Your husband, maybe he's just bonkers.
你老公 也许他就是疯子
Wha... what are you talk-- I don't know...
你在说什么 我不知道
He was arguing with the company,
他和公♥司♥有矛盾
He was constantly getting into fights, right?
经常会吵起来对吗
What my partner is dancing around here is
我拍档在这手舞足蹈是
That we think your husband just lost it
因为我们认为你丈夫情绪失控了
And blew up the building.
把楼给炸了
Jered would never do that. what are you doing?
杰里德不可能这么做 你在干什么
This isn't appropriate.
这不好吧
There's something she's not telling us.
有些事他没告诉你
We're wasting time. I'm sorry.
我们在浪费时间 不好意思
I'm sick of watching you coddle these women.
我讨厌看到你纵容这些女人
Well, I'm sick of you derailing this investigation.
很好 我讨厌你总是破坏调查
You know, you can be a bitch sometimes.
你知道 你有时候就像个母狗
Who the hell are you people?!
你们到底是谁
Stay away from me!
离我远点
You almost didn't sell it.
你差点穿帮了
I'm going to have to hit you harder next time.
下次我要打的更狠点
You know, you take a little bit too much pleasure
你知道你表现出了一点点
Valerie Blunt was disgusted when you slapped me,
你打我时瓦莱丽·布朗特感到厌恶
But she wasn't afraid.
但她并不害怕
She showing no heightened sensitivity to violence
她并没有显示对暴♥力♥过分敏感
Between a man and a woman.
在夫妻间
I think it's unlikely she was abused.
我认为她不大可能受虐
So you don't think her husband
所以你认为她老公不会
could have blow up what it is?
炸楼的话那是什么呢
With no violence at home? it's hard to believe.
没有家庭暴♥力♥ 难以置信
It's loker. give me a second.
是洛克尔 等会
Yeah?
喂
Take it.
接呀
Yeah. Yeah.
对 好的
What was that? A job? Yeah.
怎么 又有活儿 对
You going to tell me what it is?
你要告诉我是什么活儿吗
I don't need your permission to take on a case.
我接案子不需要你的批准吧
That depends on the case, doesn't it really?
那要看是什么案子了 对不
It'll be fine, I promise.
会搞定的 我保证
That usually means I'm getting screwed.
通常这意味着是我又要被骗了
Usually.
通常是
Isn't that the head of green city construction?
那不是绿色城市建筑公♥司♥的头儿吗
Warren? With Mrs. Blunt?
华伦 和布朗特太太
Less than a foot and a half between them
他们之间距离可不足一尺半
A flash glance from her before a quick turn away.
她目光游移不定的
They've been intimate before.
此前他们一直很亲密啊
You know, Walerie Blunt
你也知道 瓦莱丽·布朗特
Was hiding something when you asked
隐瞒了些事情 你问她和她丈夫之间
If she and her husband had problems, eyelids fluttered.
是不是有问题的时候 她眼睛眨得很快
There was something she didn't want to say.
有些事她不愿意说出来
Maybe her husband wasn't the perpetrator.
也许她丈夫并不是作案人
Maybe he was the target.
而是作案目标
So Warren sleeps with Blunt's wife,
就是说华伦和布朗特的老婆有一腿
And then buries him alive?
所以把他活埋了
If you would think I would have
如果你们觉得我对此做了手脚
Anything to do with this, you are completely
你们就彻底疯了
Out of your mind. Why would I sabotage
我为什么要毁了我的工作
My own job, my own company?
毁了我自己的公♥司♥
For, for woman? And I got
为了女人吗
Ten guys on this crew at least who can tell you
这些工人中至少有十个人
Exactly where I've been on this site
能告诉你过去三天里 任何时间
Every minute of the last three days.
我都在忙些什么
I haven't been down to the substructure for weeks.
我都好几周没去下面了
But you and Mrs. Blunt had an affair, right?
但是你和布朗特太太有私情 对吧
It wasn't an affair.
那不是私情
They were separated at the time.
他们那时候分居了
And he'd hardly
而且他们分开之前
Spoken to her for six months before they broke up.
差不多有半年没说过话了
Why did your relationship end?
那你们的感情为什么断了
I just wasn't into it anymore.
我只是没有太认真
You know, I told her
你知道吗 我告诉过她
I just wasn't really feeling it, you know?
我不是真的有那种感觉 知道吗
That's a lot of anger you're showing
你看起来很愤怒啊
For a woman you don't care about.
为了一个你不在乎的女人
Men usually reserve that kind of
男人通常只会为
Anger for women they love.
他们爱着的女人感到愤怒
I don't know why it ended, okay?
我也不知道为什么就断了 好吗
I thought we were on cloud nine.
我想当时我们无比幸福
We both felt like we were kids again.
都觉得像是返老还童了
We were out to dinner one night,
有天晚上我们出去吃饭
She got a phone call from blunt;
布朗特给她打了个电♥话♥
She spoke to him for about five minutes
他们谈了大约五分钟
and she bolted out of the restaurant, I don't know.
之后她就冲出了餐厅 我不知道
She went running back to him, just like that, so...
她就这样回到他身边了 就这样
You believe him?
你信他吗
well, he's pretty confident about his alibi.
他对他的说法很有自信
And he used similes and metaphors
对 他说起瓦莱丽·布朗特时
When he was talking about Valerie Blunt.
还用了很多明喻和暗喻
"we were on cloud nine. we felt like kids again."
"我们无比幸福 像是返老还童"
People don't use that kind of language when they're lying.
通常说谎时是不会那样说的
What do you think Blunt told her
你觉得是布朗特告诉她
That brought he be contempt.
那让他觉得耻辱吗
There's something going on between them.
他们之间一定发生了些事
And we still don't know why he showed fear when he
我们还是不知道为什么
Found out he was going to be rescued.
他在听说会获救时会流露出恐惧
I need to know what else Loker found on the footage.
我要知道洛克尔在片子里发现了什么
It's hot down here,
这里很闷热
But there's still air.
不过还有空气流通
Can we zoom in on his left cheek and forehead, Sylvia?
西尔维亚 能把他的左脸颊和前额放大吗
Oh, there's that thing again. What is that?
又是那种表情 什么表情
Contempt? Could be contempt.
轻蔑 可能是耻辱
Its unilateral.
只有一侧
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表