剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Sometimes he ends up on that roof.
有时他会到屋顶抽烟
He likes it up there because you can see the river.
他喜欢屋顶 因为那里可以看到河
You're his brother, right?
你是他弟弟吧
Antwon.
安特文
How you doing, Antwon?
你好 安特文
Something you want to tell us?
有什么事要对我们说吗
No.
没有
Well, the idea that Andre just pointed a gun at somebody,
说安德烈拿枪对着其他人
It's ridiculous.
纯属扯蛋
I mean, that boy never held a gun in his life.
那孩子连枪都没拿过
I think Antwon would disagree with you there.
安特文不会同意你的观点
Wouldn't you, eh?
对吧
What are you talking about?
什么意思
You got something you're trying not to tell us?
你有所隐瞒吧
If you know something, say it.
如果你知道什么 赶快说
He had a gun.
他有把枪
He was getting jumped by the Conlin Terrace crew.
他被科林·特雷斯一伙打劫
He got scared.
所以很害怕
So he got a gun to protect himself.
就弄了把枪防身
Just because Andre had a gun doesn't mean he pointed it
安德烈有枪并不能说明他就拿枪
At Kuransky and Duke.
指着库里安斯基和杜克
Yeah, well, we can't dismiss the possibility.
嗯 但不能排除这个可能性
We need to talk to Andre.
我们得和安德烈谈谈
Well, is there any chance of that happening soon?
能不能马上和他谈话
No. he's unconscious.
不行 他还没醒
Uh, how's it going with the detectives?
那两个探员的事进展如何
I've been looking over months of suspect interviews.
我查看了几个月的审讯记录
Kuransky is lying everywhere.
库里安斯基谎话连篇
Places he's been, cases he's worked.
他到过的地方 接手的案子
Also, his anxiety when he talked about the shooting...
还有谈到开枪时的焦虑
That wasn't from PTSD.
并非是创伤后应激障碍
Okay.
好
There's definitely something going on with this guy.
这家伙肯定有问题
I just don't know what it is.
只是我还没弄清楚是什么
All right, well, keep digging.
好 继续查
I'll be back as soon as possible, all right?
我尽快赶回来 好吗
Dr. Lightman.
莱特曼博士
Special agent Owen Finnegan with the FBI.
我是联调局的欧文·范尼根探员
We need to talk.
我们得谈一谈
Please get in the car.
请上车
Why? I'll explain shortly.
为什么 我稍后解释
Please get in the car.
请上车
Am I under arrest?
我被逮捕了吗
No, but I am authorized to compel you
没有 不过如果你不愿合作
Should you not choose to accompany us voluntarily.
我有权强迫你上车
Please get in the car, sir.
先生 请上车
Dr. Lightman, you were given access
莱特曼博士 你在中情局当顾问时
To top secret material when you were consulting with CIA.
曾接触过绝密资料
So I'm going to trust you with some information
所以这些情报透露给你
That you shouldn't have.
我也放心
Sit down.
请坐
You know special agent Kuransky?
你认识库里安斯基探员吗
Ah, you see, I knew
我早就知道
There was something wrong with you.
你有点不对劲
Kuransky is one of several special agents undercover
库里安斯基是安插在
In the metro police department.
警局的卧底探员之一
Why? We believe a small group of terrorists
为什么 我们认为一小股恐怖势力
Have infiltrated law enforcement in DC.
已渗透到华府的执法部门
There's a network of sleepers,
警♥察♥系统内有个间谍网络
Individuals linked to al qaeda inside the police force,
每个间谍独♥立♥跟基♥地♥组♥织♥联♥系♥
Who are helping to plan a strike.
我们准备实施打击行动
Adam Duke is a member of this network.
亚当·杜克就是该网络的成员之一
His real name is Adamat Duka.
他的真名是阿德曼特·杜卡
He's Albanian by birth.
出生在阿尔巴尼亚
And as you may know, al qaeda is believed to funnel money
你也知道 基♥地♥组♥织♥通过在马其顿和阿尔巴尼亚
Through groups in Macedonia and Albania.
境内的分支聚集资金
He says he changed his name
他说他改名是为了
To break with his family, but that's not true.
断绝与其家人的关系 但事实并非如此
He's still in contact with relatives back home.
他与家人仍保持联♥系♥
We estimate three to five sleepers like Duke
我们估计警♥察♥队伍里
Are inside the police force.
有三到五名像杜克这样的间谍
That's why he hasn't been arrested yet.
所以才没有逮捕他
We want Duke to identify the others.
我们想通过杜克找出其他人
I've been partnered with Duke for 16 months.
我跟杜克搭档了16个月
I am inside his head.
对他了如指掌
I will get those names.
我会弄到名单
What's your source?
你的情报来自哪里
We can't tell you that.
我们不能告诉你
What's the target? We can't tell you that.
目标是什么 我们不能告诉你
But we do believe it will happen soon,
不过我们相信对方很快就会行动
Very soon if we don't intervene.
如果我们不介入的话
That's why you got to back off the ricks case.
所以请不要插手里克斯的案子
Everyone in the department knows
局里的人都知道
you're looking into me and Duke
你在查我和杜克
If the other sleepers think you're on to who duke really is,
如果有间谍认为你知道杜克的底细
They will kill him.
他们就会杀他灭口
Then we have nothing.
我们就前功尽弃
If Andre Ricks recovers-- if--
安德烈·里克斯康复后 如果他能康复的话
He could go to jail for a crime he may not have committed.
他会被冤入狱
And you're telling me to back off
你让我别插手这件事
Because of a terror threat that you won't even describe.
而这样的恐怖威胁你却连说都不说
It's a bit of a joke, really.
真是儿戏
No, it's not. This is real.
不 不是 并非儿戏
These people want to inflict major casualties on this city.
他们想在市内造成大规模伤亡
And if that happens because you got in the way,
如果因为你误了事
That's gonna be on your head.
你要负全责
Right, I've got a question for you.
好 我问你个问题
Did Andre Ricks have a gun in his hand
亚当·杜克朝他开枪的时候
When Adam Duke shot him?
安德烈·里克斯手里有枪吗
I told you that already.
我已经说过了
Yes.
有
That shoot was good.
开枪合理合法
You see, there's the problem.
问题就在这里
You're still lying.
你还在撒谎
I'll see myself out.
不用送了
You know, the fact that Kuransky
库里安斯基是卧底的话
Is undercover cound explain why
就能说明枪击事件中
He appears to be lying about the shooting.
他为何看起来是在撒谎
How?
怎么讲
Well, sometimes undercover cops
卧底警♥察♥有时候
Can develop symptoms of dissociation.
会有分♥裂♥症
I mean, pretending to be somebody else
长♥期♥伪装身份
Can make them anxious and paranoid.
使他们变得焦虑 偏执
And it could look like they're lying
以至于即便在讲真话的时候
Even if they're telling the truth.
他们看起来也像是在说谎
Yeah, maybe he's just a bad liar.
嗯 也可能是他不会说谎
I think we should keep digging.
我们得继续查
I don't think we should be pushing it on this one.
我觉得这案子不该再查了
What, are you FBI now?
怎么 你投靠联调局了吗
No. If they're trying to stop a terrorist cell,
不是 如果他们在阻止恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Then, yeah, I want to be careful about getting in the way.
我会想清楚再插手
"National security" is just their favorite bogeyman.
"国♥家♥安♥全♥"只是他们最爱用的幌子
This whole Sleeper Cell thing smells fake to me.
搞什么《危机四伏》 我看是一派胡言
Not every threat is a lie.
并非所有威胁都是假的
You know, a plane flew into the Pentagon.
飞机撞五角大楼是确有其事
My husband was there.
我丈夫当时在场
I remember that day, Cal.
我还记得那天
And I would do almost anything
为避免类似的事情重演
to prevent that from happening again.
我愿意做任何事
Well, I'll tell that to Andre Ricks.
好 我会向安德烈·里克斯转达
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表