剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
You do not want to be interrogated
你不会想让这个男人
By this man, trust me.
来审问你的 相信我
It's kind of fun when you're not on the other end, though.
不过当你不是审问对象时也蛮有趣的
I told you, we drifted apart.
我说过了 我们各忙各的
I have no problem with Frank Ambrose.
我对弗兰克·安布罗斯没什么意见
Never have.
从来没有过
All right, so, bad reporter,
好吧 糟糕的记者
Good liar.
却是说谎高手
Not a great one.
不过也不是大♥师♥级的
When he talks about Ambrose,
当他提到安布罗斯时
This is what we get.
有这个表情
Contempt.
轻蔑
Yeah, that's right.
没错 说对了
I'm familiar with that one.
这表情我相当熟
I think we should probe
我想我们应该调查下
The relationship between Ambrose
安布罗斯和加西亚的关系
And Garcia-- see what we can come up with.
看看能发现什么
Sounds like fun.
听上去不错嘛
Cal?
卡尔
What?
什么事
Zoe.
左伊
Gillian.
吉莉安
Can I talk to you for a minute?
能和你说几句话吗
She's calling.
她在叫你
Cal?
卡尔
No.
不要
What no?
不要什么
You know what.
你知道是什么
We-We-We have never worked for her before.
我们 我们没为她工作过
We are not starting now.
现在也别打破这惯例
It's an interesting case.
这案子很有意思
No, there are plenty of interesting cases.
不要 有意思的案子多的是
Do you not remember what it was like after she left?
你难道不记得她走后的情况了
You wore the same shirt
你连续一个月
To the office every day for a month.
都穿同一件衬衫来上班
I still do.
我现在也这样
You saw the head tilt.
你看到她歪了歪头
She's flirting with you.
她在向你调情
No, that's ridiculous.
才怪 那也太荒谬了
She does this to you every time. No.
她每次都这样对你 没有
She is single again, Cal.
她又恢复单身了 卡尔
No, no, she's been with Roger for what?
不 不 她和罗杰在一起是为了什么
For the best part of a year now, right?
不就是为了要开心么 对不
Is she still? Did you ask her?
她现在还这样想吗 你问她了吗
I don't know, look, I'm taking the case.
我不知道 你瞧 我要接这个案子
I'll be fine.
没关系的
Cal... I'm in complete control of myself
卡尔 我完全知道自己在做什么
Which is more than I can say for you,
我对你也无语了
Following me into the men's room.
居然跟着我进男厕所
The women's room, Cal.
这是女厕所 卡尔
The women's room.
女厕所
Why don't you tell us what really happened
为什么不告诉我们
between you and Frank Ambrose.
你和弗兰克·安布罗斯之间究竟怎么了
I told you nothing happened.
我告诉过你一切都没发生
We haven't been friends in years.
我们已经很多年不再是朋友了
Why not?
为什么呢
You grow older, things change.
岁月蹉跎 事与愿违
Now, I, um...
现在 我
Now we have nothing in common.
我们根本没有共同点了
Why do you feel contempt for him then?
你为何那么轻视他
I never said that, I don't.
我从没说过我轻视他 我没有
You're going to have to learn to lie better than that
你要去学学怎样更好的撒谎
If you want a real career in front of the camera.
如果你想在摄像机前混的更好的话
Uh, look...
听着
Frank called me about six months ago.
弗兰克半年前给我打电♥话♥
He'd just been laid off, seemed desperate,
那时他刚失业 似乎很消沉
So I asked him if there's anything I could do.
所以我就问他我能否帮上什么忙
That's one of my favorites, that one.
我最喜欢听这个理由了
I mean, it's amazing how many times people say that
你会惊讶的发现 人总喜欢口是心非
And they don't mean it, right?
这是多么的不可思议啊 对不
Yeah, well, he asked me for money
是啊 总之 他管我借钱
And I gave it to him, okay?
我就借给他了 行吗
You lent a guy money that you hadn't talked to in years?
你把钱借给一个很多年没说过话的人
Yeah, we shared a past.
我们过去是有交情
That meant something to me.
对我来说是
Apparently not to him.
对他 明显没有
I called Frank a month ago-- see how he was doing,
我上个月打电♥话♥给他 想看看他过得怎么样
And that ungrateful son of a bitch
结果那个忘恩负义的王八蛋
Acted like I was squeezing him for the money he owed me.
搞得好像我是要跟他讨债似的
And now his boy is accusing me of burning down his house.
现在他又说我烧了他的房♥子
You're damn right I feel contempt.
我当然他妈的鄙视他
He sounded convincing.
他说的听起来像是真话
Yeah, and he looked it.
看起来也像
You said that about the Ambrose boy.
询问安布罗斯家男孩的时候你也这么说的
I mean, they both can't be telling the truth.
他们俩说的不可能都是实话
What, are you losing your touch?
怎么 技不如前了
I'll evaluate the boy.
我会给那孩子做心理评估
He may not be able to tell the difference
他可能是分不清
Between fantasy and reality.
想象和现实
AJ may be imagining what he saw.
AJ看到的可能是自己的想象
If he believes in his fantasy,
如果他相信自己的想象是真的
It could appear that he's telling the truth.
他就可能看上去是在说实话
I'm going to work on something a little bit more tangible.
我要去做的事更切实际
I'm going to get the FBI to do checks
我派联邦调查局继续调查
On Garcia and Ambrose.
加西亚和安布罗斯两家
But feel free to talk to the boy.
那你们跟那孩子随便谈吧
Take him to the zoo, if you like.
高兴的话带他去动物园也行
That's Roger. I should probably take this.
罗杰的电♥话♥ 我得接一下
How's it going between you two-- is it good?
你们俩进展如何 还好吗
Yeah, it's great.
好 好极了
Oh, I love you, too.
我也爱你
I miss you.
我想你
Well, that was a lie. What?
她撒谎了 什么
Oh, yeah. Well, you know, she's been
哦 是 你知道
With Roger for a long time,
她和罗杰在一起很长时间了
And if there was something serious,she would have told me, right?
如果有什么大进展 她会告诉我的
Hey, I found out there's more footage on... Yeah, could you call
我发现一些胶片 好的 你能不能
The Ambrose family-- see if
打电♥话♥给安布罗斯家
They can bring their kid by this afternoon?
问问他们能不能今天下午把孩子带过来
Scheduling meetings-- fantastic.
安排会面时间 真是好活儿
where you going? I'm going to go help Torres
你去哪儿 我去帮托勒斯
Get started on the Southeast drive-by shooting.
开展调查东南区一起驾车枪击案
You know, who better than me
你看 还有谁比我更适合
To get inside the world of gangsta rappers.
去探究帮匪说唱仔的内心世界呢
Sweet place.
这地方真漂亮
For a guy who raps about being true to the hood,
在音乐里把想把自己说成小痞子
Caden doesn't exactly put his money where his mouth is.
看来卡登没有如愿以偿啊
Detective Riley.
赖利侦探
Dr. Foster, Ms. Torres, thanks for coming.
福斯特博士 托勒斯女士 谢谢你们能来
Is that the, uh...
这就是被杀的
Kid who was murdered?
那个孩子
Yeah. Dante Edwards.
对 旦特·爱德华兹
Three nights ago, he was leaving a club
三天前的晚上 他从一家夜♥总♥会♥出来
When he took two bullets to the chest in a drive-by.
就被人驾车枪击了 胸口中了两枪
You think Caden shot him?
你们认为是卡登开的枪
Caden was seen arguing with Dante
上周有人在一个派对上
At a party last week.
看见卡登与旦特争吵
Dante is part of Little Sid's entourage.
旦特是李特·席德的跟班
He's a rival rapper.
也是不错的说唱仔
He and Caden have a big feud.
跟卡登是死对头
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表