剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
You haven't got him; he's still here.
没被抓出来 还混着呢
That's great.
好极了
Okay, we keep the building sealed.
我们要封锁整座大楼
I want all the guests moved into holding rooms.
我要所有的宾客移往等候室
Tell DC Police we're keeping jurisdiction.
告诉华盛顿警方这里还是我们管
We need to talk.
我们来谈谈
The shooter is in the building.
杀手还在楼内
Now, we don't know whether he's armed or not,
我们不知道他现在是否持有武器
But I've got 250 wedding guests as suspects.
不过我们有整整250个嫌疑犯了
Actually, that's not true.
事实不是这样
Men commit 90% of gun homicides.
90%的持枪袭击皆为男性
Most of them are between 17 and 49.
大多为17至49岁之间
Odds are you gota male under 50.
所以重点关照50岁以下的男宾就行
Narrows it down to, what, 150 people?
这样能缩减到多少人呢 150吗
All right, whatever it is, I need your help.
好吧 随便了 我需要你们的帮忙
Now, I've got 12 agents.
我有12个手下
With all the vips here, it's gonna be hard
这儿还有那么多贵宾
To keep this building shut down for more than an hour or two.
要想长时间封锁大楼几乎是不可能的
Do you still think that somebody was trying to kill the ambassador?
你还觉得他是来刺杀大使的吗
Well, if this is somebody slick enough to smuggle a gun in here,
既然他有本事把支枪偷带进来
Assume he hit his target.
那他就绝对不会射失目标
Now, this is somebody who wanted to kill the groom.
他就是冲着新郎来的
Getting in here took planning.
没有周密计划是进不来这儿的
If the motive is personal,
如果动机是针对个人
It's probably along-standing grievance.
可能是处于长久累积的怨恨吧
Lots of suppressed anger.
巨大的被压抑的怒火
The person you're looking for,
这个我们要找的人
Had to hide his feelings until the groom arrived.
在新郎到达之前都得强忍♥着不露声色
Some of that emotion must've leaked out.
一定能找到蛛丝马迹的
Get the tape from the video graphers and, uh,
把婚礼录影带翻出来
Isolate any, uh, suppresse danger, fear, contempt.
找出所有压抑着的愤怒 害怕 轻蔑的表情
Did the family mention a threat to the groom?
大使他们有没有提到过有人威胁过新郎
Not a word. Uh, somebody's lying.
没 有人在说谎
Talk to people who knew the groom.
和所有认识新郎的人都谈一谈
Look for signs of concealment.
注意观察有所隐瞒的特征
Somebody who seems to be holding something back.
肯定有人没在说实话
You going to talk to the parents?
你要去和大使夫妇谈吗
If you're looking for lies, you start at the top.
想查明真♥相♥ 就必须找对起点
Aronson told me to
阿伦森叫我
Give you any help that you need.
尽我所能帮你
I'm Karl.
我是卡尔
Karl Dupree.
卡尔·杜普里
Aronson sent you?
阿伦森派你来的吗
That's right.
是的
No, it isn't.
不 不对
You asked him if you could work with me, right?
是你向他请求要跟我合作的 是吧
Not much gets past you, does it?
什么都逃不过你的法眼 是吧
You have no idea.
你无法想象
Let's go.
走吧
Mrs. Park?
朴太太
Hi, I'm Gillian Foster.
你好 我是吉莉安·福斯特
This is Cal Lightman.
这是卡尔·莱特曼
How do you do?
你好
We're working with the secret service
我们与特勤部合作
To try and figure out what happened.
想查清楚到底发生了什么事
How's won-hee doing?
元熙现在怎么样了
Uh, we don't know.
我们也不知道
He just got out of surgery.
他刚被推出手术室
They're moving him to the ICU.
正要转移到重症监护病房♥
We thought someone was going
我们原以为有人
To try to hurt the ambassador.
想要伤害大使
But it looks like whoever shot your husband
但从现在来看
Was trying to hurt him.
你丈夫才是他的目标
Do you know why somebody would want to do that?
你知道别人想杀你丈夫的理由吗
I don't understand.
我不明白
I thought this was a political issue about his father.
我以为这是与他爸爸有关的政♥治♥问题
It doesn't look like that anymore.
这个可能性已经排除了
Did he ever mention anyone threatening him?
他有提过受人威胁吗
Threatening him?
受人威胁
Uh, no.
没有
No, are you sure about this?
没有 你确信是这样吗
What were you just thinking?
你刚才在想什么
Excuse me?
你说什么
Something just went through your mind, what was it?
你刚才想到了什么 是什么呢
I-I don't know.
我 我不知道
Ma'am, can take you to your husband now.
夫人 我现在能带你去看你丈夫了
I have to go.
我得走了
Leas additional cognitive processing.
连带的心理活动
The eye flutter.
频繁的眨眼
There's something she's not telling us.
她对我们隐瞒了什么
She's freaked out because she just heard her husband
或者是在听到她丈夫在婚礼上成了
Was targeted for assassination on their wedding day.
暗♥杀♥目标后吓坏了
Could be.
有可能
We're professional videographers.
我们是专业的摄影师
You're not part of the families,
你们并不是亲属 我们
we, uh, we cannot give you the tapes.
我们没法把录像带给你们
Uh, we're trying to figure out who shot the groom.
我们想找出是谁射伤了新郎
Which I'm pretty sure the families support.
我很确信这家人会支持的
Sorry, we have--
对不起
there's a contract that
我们签订了一份合同
Strictly forbids releasing the footage.
严禁泄露录像内容
Nothing I can do.
恕我无能为力
Yeah, see, those hesitations and repetitions,
看见没 犹豫和重复
You're having trouble processing what you're
说话的时候结结巴巴
Saying which typically means you're lying.
这说明你在撒谎
I'll bet your contract doesn't say anything.
我敢说你的合同里并无这项规定
You want to take a look at the footage,
你想看录像
Because you want to see
因为你想看
If the shooting is on there.
是否有录到枪击事件
Because if it is, You're gonna sell it to the tabloid
因为如果有的话 你就会把带子卖♥♥给
That writes the fattest check.
出价最高的小报
Right?
对不对
You're trying to get the guy who did this?
你们想抓那个刺客吗
That's right.
是的
Don't be an idiot, man.
伙计 别傻了
Give him the tapes.
把带子给他吧
Let's go.
给他吧
Any of this footage shows up on the net,
要是这些镜头被传到网上
I'm gonna rip your head off
我就把你的头拧下来
And stuff it down your throat.
塞进你喉咙去
No hesitation.
毫不犹豫
Now you're telling the truth.
这回你说的是实话
Who would want to kill my son?
怎么可能会有人想杀我儿子
We're trying to find that out.
我们正在调查事情真♥相♥
You're mistaken.
你们错了
If there was a second assassin in the room,
要是屋子里真有第二个刺客
Well, then, two were sent after me.
那么这俩都是冲我来的
This had nothing to do with my family.
这和我家人没有任何关系
You sure about that?
你确定
Politics was behind this,
这背后是政♥治♥问题
People who want to silence me.
有人想让我闭嘴
That is who you should be looking for.
这人才是你们该去找的
A finger tells you so much, doesn't it?
一个手指就能表现很多含义 不是吗
Yeah, it pointed one way while his
是啊 当他的眼睛看着这个方向时
Eyes were pointed another.
手指却指向另一方向
That happens when you're lying.
当你撒谎时就会这样
Your mind's working so hard to make stuff up,
你的大脑努力地编造故事时
That your body can't keep in sync.
你的肢体并不可能同步
I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
我没和那个女人发生过性关系
These tapes are from the videraphers at the wedding.
这些录像带是婚礼上的摄影师拍的
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表